Jodes

Stardom’s Hana Kimura Passes Away At Age 22

24 posts in this topic

4a1WbbI.jpg

Stardom wrestler Hana Kimura has passed away at the age of 22.The female wrestling promotion confirmed the news of her death on its Japanese website.

Earlier today concerns were raised after Kimura posted images of self mutilation on Twitter along with messages that read, “Nearly 100 frank opinions every day. I couldn’t deny that I was hurt. I’m dead. Thank you for giving me a mother. It was a life I wanted to be loved. Thank you to everyone who supported me. I love it. I’m weak, I’m sorry. I don’t want to be a human anymore. It was a life I wanted to be loved. Thank you everyone, I love you. Bye.”

Stardom also issued a statement in English:

Stardom fans, we are very sorry to report that our Hana Kimura has passed away. Please be respectful and allow some time for things to process, and keep your thoughts and prayers with her family and friends. We appreciate your support during this difficult time.

The second generation wrestler was the daughter of Kyoko Kimura. After leaving Wrestle-1, Kimura returned to Stardom and became the leader of a faction called Tokyo Cyber Squad. She’s a two-time Artist of Stardom Champion and a one-time Goddess of Stardom Champion. Kimura joined the Netflix Japan reality show “Terrace House” late last year.

Credit -  https://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezone/news/1187553-stardoms-hana-kimura-passes-away-at-age-22

I'm in tears and my heart is completely broken. She was only 22, in the prime of her life. She was JUST in the Tokyo Dome with TCS doing big things. I cannot believe this is real.

Please keep her mother Kyoko in your graces as Hana was her only child. Rest in peace, Hana. We love you :heart:

3 people like this

R.I.P 😥😥😥😥😥

I have no words....wtf..

1 person likes this

RIP ❤️

1 person likes this

RIP. This is so sad. 

1 person likes this

Wrestling fans are complete and utter trash. It’s embarrassing that they can’t separate reality and fiction to the point they bully a very talented and beautiful woman into taking her own life. She was 22 years old she had her whole life ahead of her. Something needs to be done about these morons who behave like this. RIP Hana ❤️ 

2 people like this

I feel sick to my stomach about this.

1 person likes this

16 minutes ago, Kat said:

Wrestling fans are complete and utter trash. It’s embarrassing that they can’t separate reality and fiction to the point they bully a very talented and beautiful woman into taking her own life. She was 22 years old she had her whole life ahead of her. Something needs to be done about these morons who behave like this. RIP Hana ❤️ 

It wasn’t wrestling fans. She was being bullied from an incident she had on Terrace House.

2 people like this

30 minutes ago, Black Canary said:

It wasn’t wrestling fans. She was being bullied from an incident she had on Terrace House.

Someone has screenshots of horrible things wrestling fans were saying to her as well but nonetheless bullying as a whole needs to end. 

1 person likes this

She was only 22. So much life still yet to live. RIP Hana.

Please be kind, y'all. Just be kind.

3 people like this

This is so sad. Stardom recently began pushing her as one of their main event girls too :(

RIP 💔

2 people like this

This is so heartbreaking. She was so young and so talented. I really enjoyed her in TCS. She was going to be huge one day. Sending thoughts to her mother, family, and friends 

2 people like this

RIP :crying2:

2 people like this

Cyber bullying is real..... this is truly awful. RIP ☹️

2 people like this

This is so sad. What infuriates me is that the people who did this to her won't be held accountable. This was essentially murder, and no justice will be served. Disgusting. I hope karma gets these people ten fold.

4 people like this

fuck those people that were treating her like shit because of something they saw on tv. they drove someone so young to commit suicide yet they wont be held accountable. this really hit me hard, i cant even imagine how kyoko must be feeling right now.

2 people like this

This hits close to home, apparently she had been an avid cutter for quite some time :stephen: I want to say I wish she knew how loved she was, but.. some people just genuinely don’t want to be alive and there’s no talking them out of it. I hope her soul is at peace now. This is such a shock to me because I saw so much for her. She improved a lot since when she first started and her look was just the coolest.... What a sad week for the Wrestling World :smh2: 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

The outpouring of beautiful tributes from other wrestlers has been beautiful to see. I just hope this will result in lasting change. I've seen a few people draw this comparison and it makes sense and is really sad. Wrestling & reality TV (Hana was in both) are similar in that "fans" aren't able to separate the on-screen character, storylines & production elements from the real person and all that hate & bullying gets sent directly to them. It's unfair to expect performers not to take the onslaught of hate to heart. It's overwhelming & needs to stop.

Edited by Ninja Balenciaga
4 people like this

R.I.P Angel! My heart goes out to her family.

This is so heartbreaking and it's just disgusting I hate that she had to go through this and the fact that the people who participated won't be held accountable. I hate it so much and it's not fair at all. Some people don't know when to quit and realize what they're saying could be harmful to others and how it affects them.

1 person likes this

depression is real... if we treated people as they are humans beings, and not as if they are some worthless, emotionless dumb animals, Hana, Ashley Massaro and Chris Kanyon would've still be with us today. May she RIP. :heart: 

2 people like this