Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ninja Balenciaga

Drew Gulak Back with WWE

17 posts in this topic

Advanced issues found

WWE moved Drew Gulak back to the Smackdown roster page on their website at some point today, an obvious sign the two sides have come to terms on a new deal after his deal expired several weeks back.  There's no word yet on how long Gulak has signed but he and WWE had continued to discuss a new deal after his former deal expired, so this shouldn't be seen as much of a surprise.  The fact the company let his contract lapse, however, was certainly surprising.

UPDATE: 11:24 PM EST - WWE sources have confirmed Gulak has indeed come to terms for a new deal with the company.

https://www.pwinsider.com/article/136702/drew-gulak-update-jarrett-on-wwe-backstage-more-updated.html?p=1

He's one of the few 205 Live guys to successfully make it on the main roster. Glad to see him back.

xdWhBUt.jpg

Daddy negotiating a main roster title run in his contract this time.

BtSte42.gif

3 people like this

Whew. Welcome back king 

2 people like this

Yay! I actually like him. 

1 person likes this

Awesome! I was just listening to Corey Graves podcast with Drew Gulak which was recorded just before he was released and it made me even more sad her was gone. I like him!

1 person likes this

That picture  :rot:

I wasn't even aware he'd left but welcome back luv x

1 person likes this

A beacon of hope for 2020.

xdWhBUt.jpg

4 people like this

I’m happy for him, congrats :heart: 

Rusev next :heart: 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, ChrisMC said:

Awesome! I was just listening to Corey Graves podcast with Drew Gulak which was recorded just before he was released and it made me even more sad her was gone. I like him!

Wow, I gave this a listen after seeing your post. He comes off really likable. I was already a Drew Gulak fan but I'm definitely rooting for him even more now.

Edited by Ninja Balenciaga

12 minutes ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

Wow, I gave this a listen after seeing your post. He comes off really likable. I was already a Drew Gulak fan but I'm definitely rooting for him even more now.

Yes, agreed, very likable! Glad you enjoyed it. When I listened I thought to myself he seems like someone I would genuinely want to be friends with. 

1 person likes this

Drew managing to get re-hired during COVID. His mind

BtSte42.gif

3 people like this

After hearing the interview, I can confirm that Drew Gulak is the man of my dreams and I will do anything to support him from this day forward. King of Smackdown

xdWhBUt.jpg

2 people like this

I'm glad his storyline with D-Bry was cute and we need new stars at the top.

I'm tired of these old hoes I.E AJ Styles &  Company.

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

eye have a feeling he initially rejected the deal they gave him and then he had a change of heart. it seems odd that WWE made a public statement about his release if they were in negotiations, only for him to now be back. Job security is terrible right now though, so good for him.

BtSte42.gif

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

eye have a feeling he initially rejected the deal they gave him and then he had a change of heart. it seems odd that WWE made a public statement about his release if they were in negotiations, only for him to now be back. Job security is terrible right now though, so good for him.

BtSte42.gif

They didn't announce his release or wish him well like they usually do. They just put him in the Alumni section on the website and kept it moving like nothing happened which is odd. Glad he's back though and hopefully on terms he's happy with.

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

They didn't announce his release or wish him well like they usually do. They just put him in the Alumni section on the website and kept it moving like nothing happened which is odd. Glad he's back though and hopefully on terms he's happy with.

clock me, I swore I saw that there was an official post. Maybe he was on snapchat with the wrong WWE intern and they thought they’d play a trick on his career.

BtSte42.gif

1 person likes this

I was lowkey hoping they'll give his push/storyline to Jack Gallagher. :summersmile: