Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Layout

Cookout Invitations

21 posts in this topic

A thread to acknowledge those that are speaking out for us ✊🏽 ✨ and while we’re at it, let’s also use the thread to call out the ignorant and the silent. There’s no need in supporting Wrestlers that don’t even care about our lives. So, feel free to hand out your passes and even revoke passes. 

I’m giving the first pass out to Summer Rae. She’s not speaking out right now because it’s convenient, shes always spoken up for us! Now that’s a true ally.

And I’m revoking Ricochets pass. He’s being way too soft for my liking. Doing nothing after getting called a ****** and getting in his feelings over a white supremacist? :rot:  #TeamKacy

7 people like this

:ahh: Ricoshit is such an idiot. 

NOBODY is being invited to the cookout other than Summer Rae! I'm sick of Naomi having to suffer the attack of racist trolls online and nobody stepping up to help her. Summer Rae was the only girl I saw tag in, and sis doesn't even work there anymore. 

2CFtQy2.gif

9 people like this

I’ll always judge Ricochet for fucking T*ssa while she was out there spitting on black women.

1 person likes this

Candice Michelle is uninvited. No hot dog for you. 

4 people like this

Thank you for this thread! I've been wanting to collect who the true allies are.

Summer is DEFINITELY invited. The way she came for JJ Bella, I don't know a better white woman

46e07a7892a1fb23c8a8d0dd6edf2b0a6e6229a6

6 people like this

Ricoonchet can enjoy his unseasoned chicken cutlet, peas and flavorless mashed potatoes at Karen's house.

tumblr_pdwviednDf1thaqtdo1_500.gif

4 people like this

AJ Lee and Eve Torres are invited!

Though I will say AJ could have been specific about anti-black racism since that's the issue we're vocalizing, but she corrected herself and wrote out Black Lives Matter on Twitter.

4 people like this

Do we invite CM Punk?

3 people like this

4 hours ago, Travis said:

NOBODY is being invited to the cookout other than Summer Rae! I'm sick of Naomi having to suffer the attack of racist trolls online and nobody stepping up to help her. Summer Rae was the only girl I saw tag in, and sis doesn't even work there anymore. 

2CFtQy2.gif

!!!!! 
Everyone and their mothers were out here defending Alexa Bliss from that sexist troll a few days ago but now they want to act mute when Naomi is dealing with racists? 

10 people like this

A king. An icon. 

9 people like this

Billie got a lot to say but Peyton with her country music is noticeably quiet. 🤔

12 hours ago, Mariah. said:

AJ Lee and Eve Torres are invited!

Though I will say AJ could have been specific about anti-black racism since that's the issue we're vocalizing, but she corrected herself and wrote out Black Lives Matter on Twitter.

Eve has never disappointed me.

5 people like this

BSS raised £20,000 for donations to BLM charities.

4 people like this

I noticed Finn Balor awfully quiet during this movement. A black square on IG and "#blacklivesmatter" on twitter is the bare minimum. I thought Balor club was for everyone, Fergal? Not so easy to bait the black community like it was the gays.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Summer is our hero, period.

Edited by Kelsey
1 person likes this

Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, Mustafa Ali, and British Strong Train Style for me. Aleister Black, maybe. He seems like a genuinely good person, but Zelina has been problematic AF in the past, so I'm weary. Speaking of, the fact that Carmella was one of very few people who spoke up and defended Naomi really actually makes me appreciate her more. Her aesthetic is questionable, but damn, nobody else could have done it?

1 person likes this

On 6/3/2020 at 8:11 PM, Travis said:

2CFtQy2.gif

He’s a pussy. You know Tessa ran him when they were together and he let her say *****. Sis wouldn’t have been so comfortable using that word in Japan if he was truly pro-black. 

On 6/3/2020 at 8:35 PM, Katy said:

Candice Michelle is uninvited. No hot dog for you. 

Baby- Candice is BANNED from ALL the cookouts :ahh: Shelton Benjamin is getting his card revoked too for that IG Live he did with her! 

On 6/3/2020 at 0:08 AM, gl83 said:

Do we invite CM Punk?

CM Punk gets a VIP pass. I remember him vouching for Keith Lee, an underlooked black man in the company to win the Rumble. He’s real for that.

On 6/3/2020 at 0:06 PM, prince. said:

Eve has never disappointed me.

I’ve never seen a woman as well put-together as Eve... truly the perfect woman.

1 person likes this

Lance Storm can come

Nikki Cross will not let up and I'm starting to love her for it.