Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gl83

Renee Young's awful week continues......

13 posts in this topic

BH27Lx3.gif

1 person likes this

Oh, this would explain why AEW announced Moxley would be off the show due to possible COVID exposure. Poor Renee.

tumblr_njqfrxGspP1qh4n2ro8_400.gif

1 person likes this

WWE keeping their product going at any cost despite the pandemic and now that every other sport industry is planning to make their returns they start losing programming that should have been thriving during this & their talent are contracting the virus. We’re coming to a season finale.

BH27Lx3.gif

3 people like this

2 hours ago, Jeigz said:

WWE keeping their product going at any cost despite the pandemic and now that every other sport industry is planning to make their returns they start losing programming that should have been thriving during this & their talent are contracting the virus. We’re coming to a season finale.

BH27Lx3.gif

I appreciate their attempts to keep people entertained during this pandemic but with several talent actually contracting the virus now it’s way too dangerous to keep producing shows. 

3 people like this

3 hours ago, Jeigz said:

BH27Lx3.gif

And it was all in vain as the ratings were flopping.

4 people like this

Awww poor Queen.

WWE need to take notice of this pandemic and stop being stupid and risking there superstars health. 

This is exactly what I was afraid of reading when I clicked. You don’t deserve this queen :(, be safe and get well soon!

7 hours ago, Jeigz said:

BH27Lx3.gif

Let's be honest, there is going to be no full season of sports at this point. :skull: Players are inevitably going to contract the virus during the season and it's eventually going to come to an abrupt end. Look at what happened when the NBA tried to keep going. Most of these sports organizations aren't like the WWE. They don't keep going at any cost.

That's why WWE should have taken a break after 'Mania and just aired classic episodes of Raw and Smackdown. The ratings probably wouldn't have been any worse. And if they were worried about the Fox deal... give it up Deelishis. It was a flop anyways. I'm sure USA will take it back. 

3 people like this

21 minutes ago, blond. said:

Let's be honest, there is going to be no full season of sports at this point. :skull: Players are inevitably going to contract the virus during the season and it's eventually going to come to an abrupt end. Look at what happened when the NBA tried to keep going. Most of these sports organizations aren't like the WWE. They don't keep going at any cost.

That's why WWE should have taken a break after 'Mania and just aired classic episodes of Raw and Smackdown. The ratings probably wouldn't have been any worse. And if they were worried about the Fox deal... give it up Deelishis. It was a flop anyways. I'm sure USA will take it back. 

I high key think the ratings would have improved if they did this because fans are more fond of the older episodes 

1 person likes this

the clown came back to bite Vince's ass.

wwiQn2f.gif

it's just unfortunate how innocent people are the ones paying the cost now. Get well soon the best WWE color commentator of all time :heart: 

1 person likes this

So sad for Renee, what a sucky situation to be in. I hope she recovers quickly and doesn't suffer too much from the long-lasting effects of COVID.

But, this should be a biiiig wake up call to Vince and the rest of the people at HQ. With the apparent 12 cases discovered recently inside their walls, they NEED to take a break and let everyone focus on their health. Two weeks of airing classic episodes won't hurt them, and definitely not more than repeated exposure to a life-threatening illness will be for their talent.

It gets worse:

On Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer provided several more details on the current situation with Young and Moxley:

“Renee Young was tested on Monday on her own. This was not a WWE test. She got her result on Tuesday night at midnight. Jon Moxley was also tested, and he tested negative. Obviously he’s not out of the water, he’s been with her constantly.”

“She had a negative test after she was exposed. But then she got sick after this, and then had a positive test.”

“She lost her sense of taste. I don’t know if she has that back. She was pretty much bedridden.”

“She was pretty sick, that’s why she got tested. She’s doing fairly well now. She’s doing better than she was doing yesterday. I was told they’re pretty confident that the worst is over.”

“He’s not feeling sick. He’s been around someone with COVID constantly. He was suggested to go to a hotel by somebody. The reality is, is that he did not want to go to the hotel because he feels that there’s a pretty decent chance that he may have it but hasn’t tested positive for it yet.”

“He doesn’t want to go to a hotel, because what if he has it? He may spread it. He doesn’t want to leave his wife’s side. She’s sick, what if she gets sicker? So they’re doing the thing of different parts of the house. That’s what they’re doing in real life. But obviously they’re gonna be in the same house still. It’s like a no-win situation, there’s no good answer. As far as Fyter Fest, it’s not exactly the first thing on his mind. There’s no answer to Fyter Fest.”

-According to the Observer, reportedly neither Vince, Kevin Dunn, Triple H or Mark Carrano contacted Renee Young as of 6/25 to ask how she was doing, although a lot of talent did.

Credit: WON

If Moxley hated WWE before, he definitely is super pissed off now.