Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ninja Balenciaga

Maria Kanellis Reveals Who The Father Was Going To Be In Her WWE Pregnancy Storyline

8 posts in this topic

Advanced issues found

In September of last year, WWE ran a pregnancy storyline with Maria Kanellis teasing the reveal of the baby's father. Among the names mentioned in the story was her husband, Mike Kanellis, Rusev, and Ricochet.

WWE even looked to bring in Maury Povich of The Maury Show to handle the paternity test. The story ended up fizzling off WWE TV and Mike requested his release from WWE in October of last year after he and Maria had re-signed with the company in June of 2019.

Earlier today, a fan on Twitter asked Maria who was going to be the father in that story, and she confirmed it was going to be Mike.

"My husband. He was supposed to turn face. And do a story about recovery from addiction and motivation. But...that's just too good. Too real. Too honest. And of course I was supposed to remain the bad guy. Until I came back from maternity leave. Baby face momma!"

Mike and Maria were later released as part of the company-wide cuts due to COVID-19 in April.

https://amp.wrestlinginc.com/news/2020/06/maria-kanellis-reveals-who-the-father-was-going-to-be-in-671902/

That sounds...awful. Oh well, maybe Mike can get an Onlyfans.

fde40e319872ee132b3841d9ba1cd8a2bc52350b

I have a very hard time believing anything that comes out of her mouth.

4GgS2SF.gif

4 people like this

Her husband was dry sandpaper the storyline didn’t work, and he would have flopped even harder as a face. 
4GgS2SF.gif

2 people like this

But...that's just too good. Too real. Too honest.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9529f0935b184193fd088

1 person likes this

I doubt it would’ve worked anyway. Most people thought the storyline was stupid. 

1 person likes this

WWE just can’t take anything seriously. Maury? They wanna recreate the magic of the Bellas Jerry episode so bad. They could’ve done the recovery angle well with Mike. It’s kinda like Andrade’s glo up in NXT just less hardcore.

I can see Maria’s vision... but some things are better on paper and this seems like one of them. The reality is that Mike wasn’t very sympathetic, not once watching did I feel sorry for him. I’m with @Twisted Bliss he would have flopped.

4GgS2SF.gif

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Layout said:

I can see Maria’s vision... but some things are better on paper and this seems like one of them. The reality is that Mike wasn’t very sympathetic, not once watching did I feel sorry for him. I’m with @Twisted Bliss he would have flopped.

4GgS2SF.gif

Mike also serving my career start up cas once he shaved his head didn’t help matters.