Mariah.

Best Music Moment from a Movie or TV Show

28 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Layout said:

I feel like Zelina for saying this, but I lived for this scene. The way Aaliyah’s movement just flowed so perfectly with the song just made the scene perfection! Bad bitch energy exuded to the fullest

I also loved the concert scene. The movie really put me onto the darker more alternative style of music  

Wait 😭 let me include this scene too. The song made the scene just so much more sensual

Aaliyah was the only thing interesting about that movie. 

So, my favourite movie is Labyrinth (David Bowie), and to be fair there's a lot of great moments in that movie. This is my favourite:

And I love me some funnies too:

Edited by LIVin the Riott

20 hours ago, Layout said:

I feel like Zelina for saying this, but I lived for this scene. The way Aaliyah’s movement just flowed so perfectly with the song just made the scene perfection! Bad bitch energy exuded to the fullest

I also loved the concert scene. The movie really put me onto the darker more alternative style of music  

Wait 😭 let me include this scene too. The song made the scene just so much more sensual

Oh sis, this movie was so cheesy but the cast was actually amazing. Aaliyah played her part freakingly good, and Stuart as Lestat always made me have all kinds of hots for him lol

Edited by LIVin the Riott