Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ninja Balenciaga

Ariane Andrew To Take Part In AEW Women’s Tag Team Cup Tournament

39 posts in this topic

Quote

Former Funkadactyl Cameron aka Ariane Andrew appeared on Dynamite tonight to confirm she’ll be part of the AEW women’s tag team tournament. 


After it was announced on Dynamite this evening that the teams will be drawn at random, Nyla Rose was interviewed about being part of the tournament.

Vickie Guerrero explained that it didn’t matter who her partner was, because her client Nyla would be taking home the trophy. Nyla then chose the color purple from the bag and interviewer Dasha Gonzalez informed them someone had already chosen the same color.

This prompted Ariane Andrew to walk into the shot and say, “Nyla, lucky for you I’m back. Girl, hi!”

https://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/ariane-andrew-aew-womens-tag-tournament/#.XyIsD55Kjcs

This might be the biggest/best thing AEW is done yet. Maybe Ariane can convince Eva to take AEW's calls.

 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg! I love love love this! Instantly made this tournament entertaining lol. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There’s no hustle like a Diva hustle.

camerontag.gif

9 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy for her, and hopefully AEW signs her their division needs some characters.

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can’t help but think of all those women they called for that first battle royal to hype up their division only to hire none of them in the end. Hope the check is already in the bank for her sake.

gyRrZ3q.gif

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Might have to finally watch AEW.

gyRrZ3q.gif

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We did it kids :boostfox:

I woke up, seen their stage on her IG story and almost had a stroke. Thankfully I recorded the show. 💜

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Twitter smarks seething because a Diva wants to continue showing off her craft they are so weird.

gyRrZ3q.gif

7 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Twitter smarks seething because a Diva wants to continue showing off her craft they are so weird.

gyRrZ3q.gif

Bitches is pressed.

Freedom of speech, I guess.

CHP4gee.gif

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, she looked a mess but I hope she is signed and not just used for the tournament.

MOcJgm5.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Jeigz said:

I can’t help but think of all those women they called for that first battle royal to hype up their division only to hire none of them in the end. Hope the check is already in the bank for her sake.

gyRrZ3q.gif

Yeah this definitely feels like a recruitment drive for their hot mess of a women's division (come through mae young classic 3). I'm happy for her and I actually feel like the team of her, Nyla and Vickie is kind of iconic character wise but I'm not counting those chickens yet. They might get one or two wins but it seems like she was just placed there so this team can take a hard L without it hurting Nyla
MOcJgm5.gif

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we must be loud and more vocal than annoying male smarks so AEW can sign this "Girl Bye" bop-maker!

gyRrZ3q.gif

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rainbow Heart said:

Yeah this definitely feels like a recruitment drive for their hot mess of a women's division (come through mae young classic 3). I'm happy for her and I actually feel like the team of her, Nyla and Vickie is kind of iconic character wise but I'm not counting those chickens yet. They might get one or two wins but it seems like she was just placed there so this team can take a hard L without it hurting Nyla
MOcJgm5.gif

AEW’s Aliyah otw. I wonder who’s going to take the fall for Brandi? 💀 There has to be at least one of the team of AEW Dark talent. 

MOcJgm5.gif

 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Christon said:

AEW’s Aliyah otw. I wonder who’s going to take the fall for Brandi. 💀 There has to be at least one of the team of AEW Dark talent. 

MOcJgm5.gif

Brandi's team is her and Allie, cause Allie is trying to seduce her way into Cody and Dustin's big group. Tbh they might win, or at least get kind of far before Allie screws sis over
MOcJgm5.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rainbow Heart said:

Yeah this definitely feels like a recruitment drive for their hot mess of a women's division (come through mae young classic 3). I'm happy for her and I actually feel like the team of her, Nyla and Vickie is kind of iconic character wise but I'm not counting those chickens yet. They might get one or two wins but it seems like she was just placed there so this team can take a hard L without it hurting Nyla
MOcJgm5.gif

Watching AEW the last few weeks it’s disappointing seeing their women’s division; especially after all that alternative hype they kept talking about from the start.

MOcJgm5.gif

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rainbow Heart said:

Brandi's team is her and Allie, cause Allie is trying to seduce her way into Cody and Dustin's big group. Tbh they might win, or at least get kind of far before Allie screws sis over
MOcJgm5.gif

My exact prediction. I’m just wondering what type of credible teams they will be allegedly defeating. So far it’s really been the same set of jobbers on shuffle.

Nothing of real note besides Allie serving some charisma and decent abilities. Brandi is coming along, I suppose, but if she didn’t have stake in the company her win streak would be non-existent.

MOcJgm5.gif

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She’s definitely sticking around. You don’t debut her with Nyla of all people on DYNAMITE and not sign the girl!? She oozes star power indeed and is already polarizing lol. 
 

To the people complaining about the division itself.... it’s COVID. Most of their better players are either injured or overseas. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Blooberry said:

She’s definitely sticking around. You don’t debut her with Nyla of all people on DYNAMITE and not sign the girl!? She oozes star power indeed and is already polarizing lol. 
 

To the people complaining about the division itself.... it’s COVID. Most of their better players are either injured or overseas. 

Blame Covid if we must, but they could have easily invested into the regular characters they have been using. AEW needs to get the same criticism as fans give Wwe, but somehow that’s not being applied despite one supposedly being the better alternative. 

MOcJgm5.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m a religious AEW watcher and have criticized the lackluster division lol. Outside of Britt Baker and Nyla!? Who is EVERYONE else!? These ladies get no promo time or character development. The company is still fresh but we can’t expect greatness overnight.... yeah they put on great matches and are all talented for the most part. But we need reasons to care!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Blooberry said:

I’m a religious AEW watcher and have criticized the lackluster division lol. Outside of Britt Baker and Nyla!? Who is EVERYONE else!? These ladies get no promo time or character development. The company is still fresh but we can’t expect greatness overnight.... yeah they put on great matches and are all talented for the most part. But we need reasons to care!!

I'm sorry but they've been going for 18 months now. We should have seen a lot more development than we have done.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Def will be watching to see her progress. I personally don’t watch AEW anymore but when I did I thought that they were developing at a decent pace. From what I’ve seen they have built Britt, Penelope, Nyla, and Big Swole so far which is ok for now. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone have clips of her progress since leaving WWE!? I was impressed but it was so brief ugh?!!! I need to see more!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.