Mariah.

Courteney Cox Officially Signs Onto "Scream" Reboot

9 posts in this topic

Courteney Cox will reprise her role as news reporter Gale Weathers in the upcoming “Scream” reboot.

Spyglass Media Group and Paramount made the announcement Friday and said filming is expected to begin later this year in Wilmington, N.C. “Ready or Not” directors Matthew Bettinelli-Olpin and Tyler Gillett are helming the reboot from a script by James Vanderbilt (“Murder Mystery,” “Zodiac,” “The Amazing Spider-Man”) and Guy Busick (“Ready or Not”).

David Arquette announced in May that he would reprise his role as Sheriff Dewey Riley in the upcoming reboot. Plot details for the reboot are under wraps.

Source

1 person likes this

One of the best characters in cinema history. They better not fuck with her.

Pin on Horror

I still don't know how to feel about it being Scream 5 more than a reboot :summersmile:and I'm gonna be mad if they die (not Dewey tbh) 

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Bruno. said:

Jennifer FADniston is fucking OVER

Not when she’s winning with The Morning Show. :momkie: 

9 hours ago, Amlex said:

I still don't know how to feel about it being Scream 5 more than a reboot :summersmile:and I'm gonna be mad if they die (not Dewey tbh) 

!!! Like I know we sound like a broken record, but they should just reboot it, these poor people running from the same copy paste killer all their adulthood and probably finna die now :rot:. I'd rather a reboot to preserve the legacy and if it's good, it'll add to it. Have it be a commentary on reboots.

1 person likes this

22 hours ago, Mariah. said:

!!! Like I know we sound like a broken record, but they should just reboot it, these poor people running from the same copy paste killer all their adulthood and probably finna die now :rot:. I'd rather a reboot to preserve the legacy and if it's good, it'll add to it. Have it be a commentary on reboots.

And like what is going to happen after this, a sixth movie of the same people trying to be killed?? I don't want them to end like Halloween 

MOcJgm5.gif

1 person likes this