Mariah.

Happy 8th Birthday, Heartbreakers!

18 posts in this topic

As of August 14th, it's been 8 years since a little idea to create a home for a small group of us women's wrestling fans exploded into a movement to have our voices heard throughout all nerddom communities, governed by cishet men. We've fallen onto slower days, but I think I speak for many of us when I say that this will always be our home; a home that we built together, to stand resilient and strong amidst the changing world wide web and world at large. I love and thank every single one of you for helping to make this one of my greatest accomplishments in life. You all have changed my life exponentially, gave reason for my existence and I look forward to celebrating many, many more birthdays with you all on here, even as we grow old and evolve with the times

birthday candles | Tumblr .

Happy Birthday, Heartbreakers.

13 people like this

I can't believe we're so close to 10 years. I always say this but HB still means so much to me.
Like Mariah said, things have been slow - which I put a lot of the blame on COVID for derailing things.
Hopefully we'll revamp and get several things going again soon because we don't want y'all to think we don't care.
Mariah is right, this place will always be home & I love everyone on here for continuing to be apart of our little family.

:heart:

cheetah-girls-1585753394.jpg

11 people like this

Every year this place grows a little older, I'm reminded how surreal it is that I joined less than a year after it was founded because it feels like YESTERDAY and soooo long ago at the same time. So much has changed in the world we live in and the ones we immersed ourselves in to get away, but I'm glad to have had HB as a constant to share many meaningful experiences with and create long-lasting bonds and memories. Happy birthday and here's to many MANY more!

qAMAJ9Q.gif

8 people like this

Another year, and I realize just how long I have been apart of the Heartbreaker family. From randomly discovering this place visiting the former d**a-d**t; to just browsing anonymously for weeks. I finally made an account, and was officially home to a website that celebrated women’s wrestling right. Though things got a little bumpy in an era we won’t discuss ever again; unless it’s part of a HBDR lip sync song. I finally found my footing here, and have grown so much thanks to all the people I’ve encountered since the beginning. The FAB 4 members set the tone here for the shade, but also brought the safe space that makes us a little twisted family. Happy Birthday Heartbreakers from the last great breakout star.

source.gif

6 people like this

Happy birthday, Heartbreakers.  I have nothing cute to say this year, but fuck Covid-19.

5 people like this

Happy Birthday Heartbreakers! ❤️🎈🎉🎁🎂🥳

I joined three years ago and I have loved every second of my time spent on this site. I’ve been able to bond with y’all over everything from tv/movies to music to celebrities and of course women’s wrestling! I’m so happy to have found such a great safe space filled with amazing people! 

Cheers to many more years 🍸👏🏽

6 people like this

Happy birthday!! 

gifs_01-1.gif

6 people like this

I love this place. So much. <3

Total Divas Go to Chippendales, Party, Dance and Lose Their Minds ... 

6 people like this

Happy birthday HB! Eight years online is a big accomplishment, but the friendships, bonds and moments shared through all these time is what really makes this forum so special. We've been evolving and growing with the website, and I am looking forward to the future and what's next for such a special place.

ZX94S7U.gif

6 people like this

14 hours ago, Katy said:

I love this place. So much. <3

Total Divas Go to Chippendales, Party, Dance and Lose Their Minds ... 

:ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

Happy Belated, Pooh.
This site helped me meet people who helped me mature quicker.
Allowing me to be steps ahead of shit IRL, I'll always have this place in my heart. :heart: 

Samier.

9 people like this

Happy belated Heartbreakers! It's crazy to think I lived out a good majority of my teen years here because no one had ever shared the same interests as I did. Now I'm 21, confused, but still always grateful for what this community has done for me. I'm also really happy to see the new generation of divas hb'ers also finding their home; I hope y'all find the experience as wonderful as I first experienced it to be many years ago. Especially in times like these, I'm so glad that HB became a product of inclusivity because media, wrestling, etc. all needed a platform for people like us. Can't thank @Mariah.@Shoaib.@Jake and the mod team for holding it down all these years and continuing to make this forum thrive :heart: What can I say, we run it, we rule it!

3dONBMk.gif

6 people like this

Happy Bday HB 

6 people like this

On 12/25/2016 at 1:53 PM, Eric said:

I've been here since the beginning dating back Ring Vixens so I'm not just a part of the HB Community I AM HEARTBREAKERS COMMUNITY! And that's reality.

giphy.gif

Happy Birthday to the most prestigious women's wrestling site in history met some wonderful people here. It's crazy to know it's been so long that some of us have known each other so long building precious moments and memories we will cherish forever. 

Thank you all...

8 years strong baby....

giphy.gif

6 people like this

Happy Birthday Heartbreakers

The same site where I was called a bottomless whore is the same site I made so many friends on. The same site that prevented me from further isolation and depression because many of you were up for getting along with my aggravating ass. This site will forever be in my heart and mind (the messy moments are hard to forget). We still got more memories to make.

7 people like this

Happy Belated Birthday to such an iconic forum! Through the years, Heartbreakers has been a place where I (and many others) have been able to come back to for some much needed love and support. This community was so welcoming when I first joined, which resulted in online friendships with such amazing people that I will cherish forever. What this forum has accomplished is monumental, providing an accepting space for groups that are often marginalized in the world even today. Thank you @Mariah., @Shoaib., @Jake and every single member (past or present) of the staff who have worked so hard to make this all possible. Your work will forever be appreciated. Love you Heartbreakers! :heart:

6 people like this

Happy Birthday!!!! :party: 

3 people like this