ROBERT IS LITERALLY PERFECT, HIS VOICE LKGFKGDKLFGLKDFG

It's the way I'm just finding out the fat guy is Colin Farrell gkdfkjgkjgdfkj

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Mariah. said:

It's the way I'm just finding out the fat guy is Colin Farrell gkdfkjgkjgdfkj

This movie is already a whirlwind and it's only the teaser

6aNyeni.gif

1 person likes this

Oh damn I didn't know they were going to show so much jdjjdjdj I can't believe is actually happening, the movie still feels like a fancast :rot: Zoe eating aaaaaah

1 person likes this

18 hours ago, Amlex said:

Oh damn I didn't know they were going to show so much jdjjdjdj I can't believe is actually happening, the movie still feels like a fancast :rot: Zoe eating aaaaaah

It's the fact that Matt said they only shot about 25% of the film, so this isn't even the tip of the iceberg and they still managed to string together a whole trailer :shook: 

1 person likes this

The tone they've set is EVERYTHING. I love that they're going in the noir direction rather than some kind of superhero blockbuster because that's at its essence what Batman has always been and it also gives it a level of gravity and artistry that it deserves. The logo fade in was perfectly done, and considering they're so early in filming I'm very excited to see what the overall vision is. It should be wonderful. :laycry:

Now, for me personally, I've always hated the "Bat Voice" so that always bothers me at first but I suspect I'll get used to it. I think Zoe is giving the right energy for sure, but I want to see a lil sumn else for her. I like the callback to a simple cat burglar, but a black pussyhat and some tight clothes ain't gonna cut it. I'm hoping this is just early in the film before she's an established force in the film (if that's the plan for her) so maybe we'll get to see an on-screen glow-up as she grows into her persona. Overall though they delivered. 

hjidU6a.png