Mariah.

Happy Birthday to Our Beloved Shoaib

20 posts in this topic

Through about 7 years now, Shoaib has proved to be not only one of the most important people to this forum, but one of the most important people in my life. I have grown with him, have learned about myself through him and relied on him in ways I haven't anyone else, and I cannot help but think he was put in my life for a reason, a reason in which I'd never ever take for granted. @Shoaib. the love I have for you is immense and endless, and I'm so proud of how much you've overcome, how much you've done for yourself and for many. You are just as much the heart of this forum as you call others, and I think every single one of us couldn't imagine our experience here without you. This year, I wanna wish you all love, all the positivity and continued growth, as you deserve to get everything you want out of life and then some. And I know you will. You've quite literally changed my life and saved my life. And for that, I could only hope you'll be repaid immensely.

Love you and happy birthday!

brie bella | Tumblr

:purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

10 people like this

Happy birthday!! :heart:

IMG-20200823-082236.jpg

2 people like this

Have an amazing birthday Shoaib!

2 people like this

Happy Birthday! I'm sorry I cursed half of your faves, I'm really working on that I promise! But on a serious note even though we aren't as close as we used to be I still consider you a friend and I will never forget all the amazing things you have done for me. There are times where you have had my back when not a single other person did and I will forever have a space in my heart for you for that reason. I hope you have a great birthday sis
6eeb765c46bff09e85bceeb2c1eac456.gif

3 people like this

Happy Birthday @Shoaib. ❤️🎈🎉🥳🎁🎂

I hope you have the most amazing day! Thankyou for always being so kind and funny on here! You’re a huge reason why this place is so great ❤️

2 people like this

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHOAIB. Go get into your best Brie mode.

original.gif

1 person likes this

Happy birthday Shoaib! Every time I say I am thankful of the people I've met here, you are one of the the first that comes to mind. I have nothing but good things to say about you, thank you for everything you have done for this forum and for me. Hope you have an amazing day!

original.gif

2 people like this

:heart: Happy Birthday, Sho!  :hug::heart: 

KzW7.gif

2 people like this

Happy Birthday!!

(gif)

2 people like this

Happy birthday Shoob! I will never forget how much you do for the forum and how much patience and kindness you have for people (a true Brie stan I see). You can truly do no wrong. Love ya :heart: 

9ovOF18.gif

1 person likes this

Happy birthday, bb! :heart: 

1 person likes this

I'm late, but Happy Birthday 🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂

1 person likes this

I make sure to tell you all the time but I love and cherish you so much @Mariah.. The years have flown by and thank you for every day, you know I couldn't agree more right back at you. Love you to death. 

On 23/08/2020 at 7:23 AM, Amlex said:

Happy birthday!! :heart:

IMG-20200823-082236.jpg

The annoying little brother I'm GLAD I never had but love you anyway. Thank you :heart:

On 23/08/2020 at 9:06 AM, Black Canary said:

Have an amazing birthday Shoaib!

I did! Thank you so much :hug:

On 23/08/2020 at 11:03 AM, Rainbow Heart said:

Happy Birthday! I'm sorry I cursed half of your faves, I'm really working on that I promise! But on a serious note even though we aren't as close as we used to be I still consider you a friend and I will never forget all the amazing things you have done for me. There are times where you have had my back when not a single other person did and I will forever have a space in my heart for you for that reason. I hope you have a great birthday sis
6eeb765c46bff09e85bceeb2c1eac456.gif

Thank you, I appreciate it and I did x

On 23/08/2020 at 1:00 PM, Kat said:

Happy Birthday @Shoaib. ❤️🎈🎉🥳🎁🎂

I hope you have the most amazing day! Thankyou for always being so kind and funny on here! You’re a huge reason why this place is so great ❤️

That means a lot. Know you're great too and essential to keeping this place alive as oldies like me are around less regularly. Thank you :hug:

On 23/08/2020 at 5:26 PM, Captain Fox said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHOAIB. Go get into your best Brie mode.

original.gif

Thank you captain :crying: My team for life!

On 23/08/2020 at 8:16 PM, Pablo said:

Happy birthday Shoaib! Every time I say I am thankful of the people I've met here, you are one of the the first that comes to mind. I have nothing but good things to say about you, thank you for everything you have done for this forum and for me. Hope you have an amazing day!

original.gif

Thank you and back to you tenfold. Seriously, you're one of the nicest and most kind people I've ever had the pleasure of interacting with online. Never change! And thanks again :heart:

On 23/08/2020 at 8:24 PM, Jake said:

:heart: Happy Birthday, Sho!  :hug::heart: 

KzW7.gif

Thank you Jakey poo :heart:

On 23/08/2020 at 8:45 PM, Christon said:

Happy Birthday!!

(gif)

gkbfknf thank you sir! 

StYKjcq.gif

On 23/08/2020 at 9:50 PM, AntiKingAndrew said:

Happy birthday Shoob! I will never forget how much you do for the forum and how much patience and kindness you have for people (a true Brie stan I see). You can truly do no wrong. Love ya :heart: 

9ovOF18.gif

Thank you so much Andrew, and I'm still so glad to be able to see you around in some capacity. Your growth since we first talked all the way back around the time of Survivor S2 (anything of which I did in the game you just absolved me of with that last part btw) has been incredible and you'll forever be an integral part of us on every platform we've ever spanned, more than one entirely thanks to you in the first place. Love you Sasha avi kid :heart:

22 hours ago, Daniel42 said:

Happy birthday, bb! :heart: 

9 hours ago, Stephen said:

I'm late, but Happy Birthday 🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂

Thank you both :hug::hug::hug: 

I'm so flattered by the love

GyHjhyJ.gif

9 people like this

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF SHOBST! Probst could NEVER. I hope you had a wonderful day!!!

2 people like this

OMG Happy Belated Birthday @Shoaib. :crying2: We've come so far and I wish you the best and many many more. :crying2:

dc1f12bc3ee8bd0f74c0c9e7fec4b9da--aj-lee

1 person likes this

If I would have logged in earlier I could have posted on time. But happy belated birthday luv. :heart:

1 person likes this

Happy Belated Shoooooob :party:

1 person likes this

On 24/08/2020 at 10:16 PM, Katy said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF SHOBST! Probst could NEVER. I hope you had a wonderful day!!!

Period, thank you Katy Shallow (I know you hate her but she’s my fave!) :heart:

On 24/08/2020 at 10:17 PM, Eric said:

OMG Happy Belated Birthday @Shoaib. :crying2: We've come so far and I wish you the best and many many more. :crying2:

dc1f12bc3ee8bd0f74c0c9e7fec4b9da--aj-lee

jgjbvjb yes thank you :hug: I have love for you deep down somewhere, I’ll find it one day!

On 24/08/2020 at 11:01 PM, Don Draper said:

If I would have logged in earlier I could have posted on time. But happy belated birthday luv. :heart:

No worries, thank you fellow avi king :hug:

On 25/08/2020 at 1:22 AM, Qwan™ said:

Happy Belated Shoooooob :party:

Thankies :hug:

2 people like this

8 hours ago, Shoaib. said:

Period, thank you Katy Shallow (I know you hate her but she’s my fave!) :heart:

wait, hate who?

On 26/08/2020 at 10:49 PM, Katy said:

wait, hate who?

bqefNDS.gif