Jacqulee

Nick Aldis On WWE’s Booking Of Mickie James: “Everyone Could Smell That Stench. It Was Just Sad”

10 posts in this topic

d7a96f1579f6fe2a-600x338.jpg

NWA world’s champion Nick Aldis was a recent guest on the Battleground podcast to discuss his wife, WWE superstar Micke James, and the booking she received after returning to television on Raw a few weeks ago. The National Treasure brings up his recent feud with Bruce Prichard, stating that his pettiness knows no bounds and is possibly taking it out on James.

You’re not suggesting that the executive director of a publicly-traded company, with stockholders and huge television rights fees to maintain, would be as petty as to devalue one of his own assets just to get revenge over a feud that he himself started, are you? You can’t honestly suggest that would be a real thing. It has to be a coincidence,” Aldis said sarcastically. “These silly, petty tactics, fans see through it.

Aldis continues by claiming that fans saw right through WWE’s “sad” tactics and calls James an all-time great.

I don’t think anybody saw that and thought, ‘Mickie James is a jabronie.’ Everyone saw it for what it was. She’s an all-time great and doesn’t need me to fight her battles. She knows her worth and will make it work, but everyone could smell that stench. It was just sad.

Thoughts?

Where’s the lie. They’ve BEEN disrespecting her and she’s the GOAT. She makes any storyline work and aces it. What pisses me off is that they love throwing that “6-time women’s champion” in our faces, but they love booking her like a local competitor. 

She has a legacy and they’re constantly trashing it and making her look bad in front of the Universe making people forget how great she is and making the newer viewers think she’s a joke. She had the world chanting biscuit butt effortlessly and I highly doubt she even intended to do that.

Why is Nattie constantly in these feuds and WINNING them, but Mickie is constantly being dragged? Mickie can make magic with like anyone (except Becky), her comeback match against Asuka showed that. She would kill in a feud against Naomi, Charlotte, Sonya, and make Liv look like a credible underdog (and they both can WRESTLE). Hell, even Nia would look good against her and I’m sure she could pull great matches out of Carmella.

She absolutely deserves better.

rEid09z.gif

7 people like this

So, more petty men in power at fault for attempting to bring great women down 

IuaCGdl.gif

2 people like this

Someone pointed out that Bruce stopped Mickie’s bag in TNA all the way back in 2011 as well so let’s get this petty man away from my girl. 

2 people like this

okay but the only one who’s been booked to look like a fool since she’s returned is Lana

rEid09z.gif

2 people like this

It's the I can't bring anyone back other than "Trish & Lita" For Me

It's the I can't pay tribute to any other former women legends other than "Trish & Lita" for me

It's the I can't properly book a female pioneer for the current generation for me but continuously brings back the same tired old male wrestlers from 2-4 decades ago who can't even put on a proper match once a year for me

It's just everything for me

It's fuck that company for me

rEid09z.gif

2 people like this

3 hours ago, Jeigz said:

okay but the only one who’s been booked to look like a fool since she’s returned is Lana

rEid09z.gif

She's been done so dirty.

2 people like this

6 hours ago, Angelic said:

they love throwing that “6-time women’s champion” in our faces, but they book her like a local competitor. 

rEid09z.gif

Cleared it.

rEid09z.gif

2 people like this

wait, mickie has beef with a writer? this lowkey makes sense cause they've been sabotaging aunty since day 1

I don't know why the hell she resigned that contract, her match with oscar at NXT was enough & her rumble moment with trish could've topped it all off:skull: 

2 people like this

The way they continue to do her dirty is so annoying. She's a 6 time women's champion and future hall of famer she doesn't need to be feuding with Lana and Natayla.....

2 people like this