Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Captain Fox

HBW on HB?

13 posts in this topic

So over the last few years some members on here have taken part in a E-fed that started off as a small little thing and has turned into the same small thing but with more people. HBW (Heartbreakers Wrestling) is nothing more than a hobby that we have kept to ourselves since 2015. In the beginning we kept it bare bones where we would just fight for a belt every time we got together and then as more people came in, it was molded into this RP that now features storylines and character arcs like you would see on a normal weekly wrestling show.

We know wrestling hasn't been all that great, so we thought that we could start posting the stuff we've been doing on here for you guys to watch and maybe even discuss. If you guys are into it, I would transform this section into a hub where we would post shows and do a dirt-sheet news site to push stories and random tea.

Here is an example (turn on captions to read the stuff we came up with):

So what do you guys think of it?

7 people like this

I’ve lowkey been subscribed for at least a year and a half now, but only watched a few videos. You guys are so detailed and shit. I couldn’t even get the face scan to work right.

5 people like this

2 hours ago, Angelic said:

I’ve lowkey been subscribed for at least a year and a half now, but only watched a few videos. You guys are so detailed and shit. I couldn’t even get the face scan to work right.

I got my face scan done by someone in our group. Djsjsjsj I’m not talented at that at all lol.

1 hour ago, Captain Fox said:

I got my face scan done by someone in our group. Djsjsjsj I’m not talented at that at all lol.

Story of my HB life sksksksks

FCC5-AFF4-8385-4-DA1-8-F27-4-BBF5-E92-F5

1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, Angelic said:

Story of my HB life sksksksks

Let me give you my doctor’s number. Djsjsjsj

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Captain Fox said:

We know wrestling hasn't been all that great, so we thought that we could start posting the stuff we've been doing on here for you guys to watch and maybe even discuss. If you guys are into it, I would transform this section into a hub where we would post shows and do a dirt-sheet news site to push stories and random tea.

Now don't say I didn't originate some shit! slgsueh

BEEN dragging the girls and watching in on 40 minute tag match streams. L'eggo.

ziWQUJh.gif

7 people like this

Don’t forget to stan our rising stars Fatima Browne and Raf Slimane for wealth and clear skin

exNMUY1.gif

4 people like this

13 minutes ago, Don Draper said:

Don’t forget to stan our rising stars Fatima Browne and Raf Slimane for wealth and clear skin

exNMUY1.gif

I suppose a roster section update is also in order.

#WhereIsBlackIconGloriaMarie

exNMUY1.gif

1 person likes this

I've been peeping this a lot and lowkey watching lol Charli Rose is lowkey my fav I stan

I also stan Roxanne & LiLith :shook:

2 people like this

3 hours ago, Eric said:

I've been peeping this a lot and lowkey watching lol Charli Rose is lowkey my fav I stan

Nigga shut the fuck up

4 people like this

4 hours ago, Eric said:

sUwtFbH.gif

5 people like this

Chloe Chanel is the baddest bitch to ever step foot in HBW:shook: 

2 people like this