Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

So over the last few years some members on here have taken part in a E-fed that started off as a small little thing and has turned into the same small thing but with more people. HBW (Heartbreakers Wrestling) is nothing more than a hobby that we have kept to ourselves since 2015. In the beginning we kept it bare bones where we would just fight for a belt every time we got together and then as more people came in, it was molded into this RP that now features storylines and character arcs like you would see on a normal weekly wrestling show.

We know wrestling hasn't been all that great, so we thought that we could start posting the stuff we've been doing on here for you guys to watch and maybe even discuss. If you guys are into it, I would transform this section into a hub where we would post shows and do a dirt-sheet news site to push stories and random tea.

Here is an example (turn on captions to read the stuff we came up with):

So what do you guys think of it?

I’ve lowkey been subscribed for at least a year and a half now, but only watched a few videos. You guys are so detailed and shit. I couldn’t even get the face scan to work right.

2 hours ago, Angelic said:

I’ve lowkey been subscribed for at least a year and a half now, but only watched a few videos. You guys are so detailed and shit. I couldn’t even get the face scan to work right.

I got my face scan done by someone in our group. Djsjsjsj I’m not talented at that at all lol.

5 hours ago, Captain Fox said:

We know wrestling hasn't been all that great, so we thought that we could start posting the stuff we've been doing on here for you guys to watch and maybe even discuss. If you guys are into it, I would transform this section into a hub where we would post shows and do a dirt-sheet news site to push stories and random tea.

Now don't say I didn't originate some shit! slgsueh

BEEN dragging the girls and watching in on 40 minute tag match streams. L'eggo.

ziWQUJh.gif