Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Eva Marie says she would return to wrestling “if it made sense”

21 minutes ago, Angelic said:

Her character was way too polarizing for her to be left in the dark. 

But her character was literally left in the dark for a whole year though :sad: this is why I don't get some being so certain they would have surely given her something to do had she stayed longer?

21 minutes ago, Angelic said:

Wasn’t the reason Eva didn’t come back after her suspension because they (Eva and her man) didn’t want to? I’m pretty sure they made up their mind that they were comfortable with however their outside jobs were going so they decided to commit to it, like with her fashion line and stuff. I thought they wanted to wait out her contract.

Well this would answer my question but I *highly* doubt it.

I don't believe it was ever said or implied by anyone? Eva always claimed publicly she'd be up to do anything they might have for her - exactly like she's been saying ever since the day she left and is asked about a comeback. (And clearly they've had no concrete interest/plan for her since then either as she obviously hasn't been back yet.)

And as much as I'd find it hilarious (in a good way) for Eva to be someone with all that power there's no way in hell WWE would let her stay signed for a whole year doing nothing cuz she felt some type of way about being done wrong over the suspension and agreeing to let her change her character hairstyle to go shoot a movie cuz she wanted etc imo :icant: I seriously think they just dropped the plans for Eva (which were probably nothing as big/concrete as speculated and they might've just skipped straight to the Bliss portion of the Becky feud) and simply no longer had anything for her to do anymore.

Edited by darling
      25 minutes ago, darling said:

But her character was literally left in the dark for a whole year though :sad: this is why I don't get some being so certain they would have surely given her something to do had she stayed longer?

Well this would answer my question but I *highly* doubt it.

I don't believe it was ever said or implied by anyone? Eva always claimed publicly she'd be up to do anything they might have for her - exactly like she's been saying ever since the day she left and is asked about a comeback. (And clearly they've had no concrete interest/plan for her since then either as she obviously hasn't been back yet.)

And as much as I'd find it hilarious (in a good way) for Eva to be someone with all that power there's no way in hell WWE would let her stay signed for a whole year doing nothing cuz she felt some type of way about being done wrong over the suspension and agreeing to let her change her character hairstyle to go shoot a movie cuz she wanted etc imo :icant: I seriously think they just dropped the plans for Eva (which were probably nothing as big/concrete as speculated and they might've just skipped straight to the Bliss portion of the Becky feud) and simply no longer had anything for her to do anymore.

You make really great points and it does seem inconsistent with how everything played out. But that was just what I came to understand with all of the stories I was reading. I don’t follow the girls lives on social media and stuff (being that I don’t have one myself), so I get my news from you guys and other word of mouth for the most part.

So it seems we’ve arrived right back at square one. Her man is the issue and he should’ve minded her business. With everyone’s critiques about Eva, nobody can say she doesn’t respect the business. I will always respect tf out of her for that. That’s why I did feel that she would come back, before or after her release. But I’m sure she had a bug in her ear, which pisses me off because I truly felt she was going places. 

26 minutes ago, Angelic said:

You make really great points and it does seem inconsistent with how everything played out. But that was just what I came to understand with all of the stories I was reading. I don’t follow the girls lives on social media and stuff (being that I don’t have one myself), so I get my news from you guys and other word of mouth for the most part.

So it seems we’ve arrived right back at square one. Her man is the issue and he should’ve minded her business. With everyone’s critiques about Eva, nobody can say she doesn’t respect the business. I will always respect tf out of her for that. That’s why I did feel that she would come back, before or after her release. But I’m sure she had a bug in her ear, which pisses me off because I truly felt she was going places. 

Yea that's another thing she always says too, how she felt her final storyline was left open and her character still has "unfinished business"... but it's been years so.

E3M7.gif

36 minutes ago, Don Draper said:

I’ve stopped caring. It’s not happening and we should move on like she clearly has.

exNMUY1.gif

I laughed cuz I was checking her IG stories just now and... :lmao:

J25QBsL.png

The way she plays with her stan's emotions all the damn time is sick. I wouldn't be surprised if she came back to wrestling soon since i'm sure she isn't getting hired for anything. So maybe she's serious this time!

it sucks bc nobody has the heat she has, and i love how angry she gets the fans, so i'd be here for it. but i just wish somebody with the passion for the business like ariane (and even though she's agg, lana) would be able to get the same push she was clearly going to get.

2 hours ago, Leigh said:

The way she plays with her stan's emotions all the damn time is sick. I wouldn't be surprised if she came back to wrestling soon since i'm sure she isn't getting hired for anything. So maybe she's serious this time!

they write essays every time she opens her mouth to troll... she stays in character, shame she couldn’t deliver on any other fronts 

exNMUY1.gif

• 2 weeks later...