Mariah.

Neve Campbell Confirmed for "Scream 5"

8 posts in this topic

3 people like this

Finally!

I just binge watched all the movies this past Monday. As excited as I am I don't really know what to expect.. the most recent installment was mediocre at best to me?

Also am I the only one who would have liked a prequel about Maureen Prescott? I always found that part of the story the most interesting. 

3 people like this

18 minutes ago, Qwan™ said:

Finally!

I just binge watched all the movies this past Monday. As excited as I am I don't really know what to expect.. the most recent installment was mediocre at best to me?

Also am I the only one who would have liked a prequel about Maureen Prescott? I always found that part of the story the most interesting. 

Oops, a prequel would honestly have been hotter than seeing these poor people at it a fifth time without Wes this time

4 people like this

2 hours ago, Mariah. said:

Oops, a prequel would honestly have been hotter than seeing these poor people at it a fifth time without Wes this time

!!! Yes like dig deeper into the back story and the origination of why the franchise started in the first place. I feel like there's just more there they could have explored..

How Billy got Stu to go along with murdering Sidney's mother and then ultimately terrorizing Woodsboro, how Roman tracked down Billy and gave him the tea about Maureen whoring around with Billy's dad, or how they went about framing Cotton.. like we could go on!

Also remember how it was emphasized that Sidney actually saw the person who left her house with a bloody coat? Did Maureen get murdered in their house and how did Sidney not hear? Like I have so many questions. :skull:

stu macher | Tumblr

2 people like this

Is she bringing the iconic shoes back with her?

76-C838-F9-CDF2-43-AB-8124-D5-D2-BA521-C

2 people like this

I’m glad she’s coming back. 

1 person likes this

Whew this movie is officially coming to serve.

1 person likes this

On 9/10/2020 at 7:24 PM, Angelic said:

Is she bringing the iconic shoes back with her?

76-C838-F9-CDF2-43-AB-8124-D5-D2-BA521-C

😭

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Halloween Hurt or Heal | Scream Queens Edition | Laurie Strode is The Final Girl
      By Mariah.
      Once again, Halloween is just around the corner, so I thought it'd be fun to bring this classic back given how successful last year's edition was. This year, however, since we're literally living in a horror movie, I decided to switch it up and tailor the theme to one of HB's favorite things to discuss: women. So like last year, below is a list of 31 vacant slots. It's up to the Heartbreakers to decide which of their favorite horror movie scream queens we'll see battle it out for the Hurt or Heal crown. Per Wikipedia, a "scream queen" is defined as such:
      But rather than the actresses responsible for these legendary portrayals, we'll be focusing on these female characters (i.e. Ellen Ripley, Nancy Thompson, Laurie Strode). So for your selection, be sure to choose any primary female character in any horror movie/TV series (we will not be including children's horror/family Halloween movies/series here, strictly classic horror movies/series). So with that said, please help decide our list below (also be sure to indicate the character name and the year the movie/TV series was released for clarity). Each member is only allowed to add one movie to the list every fifteen minutes until it's filled. Once it's filled, Heal or Hurt rules shall begin.
      -
      1. Laurie Strode (Halloween, 1978) (WINNER)
      2. Sidney Prescott (Scream, 1996) (eliminated by @Leigh
      3. Carrie White (Carrie, 1976) (eliminated by @Angelic)
      4. Helen Shivers (I Know What You Did Last Summer, 1997) (eliminated by @Brandon)
      5. Clarice Starling (Silence of The Lambs, 1991) (eliminated by @Angelic)
      6. Nancy Thompson (A Nightmare on Elm Street, 1984) (eliminated by @Twisted Bliss)
      7. Wendy Torrance (The Shining, 1980) (eliminated by @Twisted Bliss)
      8. Annie Wilkes (Misery, 1990) (eliminated by @Jake)
      9. Karla Wilson (I Still Know What You Did Last Summer, 1998) (eliminated by @Scummy-Steve)
      10. Casey Becker (Scream, 1996) (eliminated by @Angelic)
      11. Gale Weathers (Scream, 1996) (eliminated by @Qwan™)
      12. Tatum Riley (Scream, 1996) (eliminated by @Twisted Bliss)
      13. Adelaide Wilson (Us, 2019) (eliminated by @Qwan™)
      14. Regan MacNeil (The Exorcist, 1971) (eliminated by @Twisted Bliss)
      15. Nancy Downs (The Craft, 1996) (eliminated by @Katy)
      16. Sally Hardesty (The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, 1974) (eliminated by @Eric)
      17. Kristy Cotton (Hellraiser, 1987) (eliminated by @Pablo)
      18. Baby Jane Hudson (Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?, 1962) (eliminated by @Angelic)
      19. Jennifer Check (Jennifer's Body, 2009) (eliminated by @Angelic)
      20. Chris Higgins (Friday the 13th Part III, 1982) (eliminated by @Pablo)
      21. Buffy Summers (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, 1997-2003) (eliminated by @Qwan™)
      22. Kirby Reed (Scream 4, 2011) (eliminated by @Ninja Balenciaga)
      23. Ellen Ripley (Alien, 1979) (eliminated by @Twisted Bliss)
      24. Julie James (I Know What You Did Last Summer, 1997) (eliminated by @Brandon)
      25. Mrs. Loomis/Debbie Salt (Scream 2, 1997) (eliminated by @Qwan™)
      26. Tiffany Valentine (Bride of Chucky, 1998) (eliminated by @Pablo)
      27. Kia Waterson (Freddy vs. Jason, 2003) (eliminated by @Brandon)
      28. Rachel Keller (The Ring, 2002) (eliminated by @Amlex)
      29. Grace Le Domas (Ready Or Not, 2019) (eliminated by @Brandon)
      30. Annie Tarrant (Candyman: Farewell to the Flesh, 1995) (eliminated by @Brandon)
      31. Jill Tuck (Saw IV, 2007) (eliminated by @Qwan™)