Jacqulee

Miro on whether he thinks his “brass ring” promo will get Lana in trouble with WWE

6 posts in this topic

lana-rusev-afds.png

AEW superstar Miro was a recent guest on Busted Open Radio to discuss his epic promo from his Dynamite debut, and whether he believes it will have repercussions for Lana in WWE.

Whether he’s worried his promo will affect Lana in WWE:

Absolutely. At the same time, they should be professional and treat it as it is. It’s nothing personal, it’s a business. Hopefully, they treat it like that. I hope that it won’t hurt her. I pray everything will be fine and we should move on.

Thoughts?

42 minutes ago, Jacqulee said:

Thoughts?

And prayers

3 people like this

Let's be honest Lana has been booked like a clown since she returned to tv months ago.

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Lana asks fans to stop cyber-bullying her, says she and Miro may take a social media break
      By Jacqulee
      WWE RAW Superstar Lana took to Twitter last night and threatened to deactivate her own social media accounts, and the accounts used by her husband, AEW star Miro.
      Lana first called out fans for responding negatively to a video she posted to Instagram, which she says Natalya received positive feedback for.
      She wrote, “It’s crazy to see me that I can post a video on my IG & get so much hate & cyber bullying comments & then @NatbyNature can post the exact same video and everyone say it’s the best TikTok ever ! It’s the same video that I made…. why are all of you such bullies to me ?”
      Lana then accused fans of cyber-bullying and said if it doesn’t stop, she and Miro are taking a social media break because their mental health is more important. She called on fans to respect her and stop the cyber-bullying.
      “If all of you keep coming at me in cyber bullying ways …. the entire house hold of @ToBeMiro & my social medias will be turned off. Mental health is the most important. Cyber bullying can really effect someone’s mental health. Please have respect & stop cyber bullying me,” she wrote.
      Lana recently touted how she hit 1.1 million followers on Tik Tok. You can see her related tweets below:

Thoughts?
    • Lana On Which Movie Role She’s Interested In, Receiving Death Threats Over Her Current Storyline
      By Jacqulee
      During a recent interview with comicbook.com, Lana revealed that she’d like to play Sonya Blade in the upcoming Mortal Kombat movie and discussed how she feels about getting death threats in connection with her current love triangle storyline. Here are the highlights:
      On Receiving Death Threats:
      You can listen to the interview below:
    • Zelina Vega and Lana Go Back & Forth with Shots on Twitter
      By Jacqulee
      Lana and Zelina Vega had a back & forth on Twitter this week.
      The exchange began after Vega took to Twitter and shared a photo from RAW, of she and Andrade on the way to the ring.
      She wrote, “Best talent Best dressed, AGAIN Best looking.. what else could you ask for? We are your idols. #elidolo #lamuñeca”
      Lana responded and took the title of “best dressed” on RAW. She wrote, “I’m 100 % sure @Versace dressing me from head to toe made me by far the best dressed on Monday Night #Raw…. but I respect you putting some crystals & sequins on your attire @hm attire”
      Vega responded and called Lana a trainwreck. She wrote, “1.Congrats on the views, I know how natural it is 4U 2B a trainwreck, the real challenge will be when u have to pretend ur a hard working & honest person bcz ur acting is awful 2.The comedy spots are getting 2 ur head, come back to reality where ur not special & no1 dressed u.”
      Lana fired back and threatened to burn Vega alive. She wrote, “I can send you to my acting coach because God knows you need one. As well to my stylist because your style actually sucks… cheap, cheap, cheap cheap….I was being nice… come for me again and I’ll burn you alive.”
      Lana then responded to a fan who said Vega is better. She wrote, “If she was better than me she would have more followers than me on twitter, Facebook & Instagram which she can’t compete with my social numbers… or the hits I do every single week …. but the kind human that I am I’ll talk about her on my timeline to spread love”
      Vega responded to Lana’s tweet to the fan and mentioned Bobby Lashley. She wrote, “Glad you hopped off @fightbobby long enough to compose such an intelligent and insightful tweet, but it’s really okay mama.. it’s better when your mouth is plugged and occupied. Don’t do me any favors, I’m good!”
      While Vega has stopped ranting on Lana, Lana has continued to tweet about Vega using her to boost her numbers on social media, among other comments.
      She told one fan, “When you make a lot of money of social media….. when bigger contracts and endorsement deals come from social numbers…. it plays a huge part”
      She wrote in another tweet, “I’m such a giving person it blows my mind sometimes.”
      “Just trying to help people become a celebrity like myself and they just attack you. So sad,” Lana wrote in another post.
      You can see the related tweets and comments below:

Thoughts?