Jacqulee

Deonna Purrazzo reportedly looking to remain with IMPACT long-term

10 posts in this topic

Deonna-Purrazzo-750x375.jpeg

According to Fightful Select, pro-wrestling star Deonna Purrazzo is looking to remain with IMPACT Wrestling for the long-haul.

The current Knockouts champion was previously on a per-appearance deal with the promotion, but recently secured a more lucrative contract with executive Scott D’Amore. The report notes that Purrazzo did confirm her plans with the company about her commitment to them going forward, and something more concrete should be coming soon.

Purrazzo is set to defend the Knockouts title against Kylie Rae at the October 24th Bound For Glory pay per view.

Thoughts?

Edited by Jacqulee

I say let her, its the only time she'll be... anything. She's got no draw or star power. Great wrestler but her moves are bland and her character/mic work are bland. WWE usually doesn't make the right decision when it comes to pushing their talent... They made the right choice this time.

8 people like this

47 minutes ago, taleman2004 said:

I say let her, its the only time she'll be... anything. She's got no draw or star power. Great wrestler but her moves are bland and her character/mic work are bland. WWE usually doesn't make the right decision when it comes to pushing their talent... They made the right choice this time.

This eloquent read which isn't even meaning to be a read sent me over the edge. :skull:

5 people like this

I mean, okay. You could’ve pmed this to Gavin and saved yourself the effort love. 

pq0ef6z.mp4

4 people like this

For some reason she isn't popular here - but Deonna's been fantastic in Impact so far and is really getting a chance to showcase her talent as one of the best women in North America. She has the MOTY in my opinion with Jordynne, and I expect her to potentially eclipse it with Kylie. 

I think a lot of people thought she'd go to AEW after leaving NXT, but she absolutely made the right decision to go with Impact and I'm glad she's thinking about staying long term. It's a great fit for both sides.

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Angelic said:

I mean, okay. You could’ve pmed this to Gavin and saved yourself the effort love. 

pq0ef6z.mp4

Not at the expense of missing out on the first reply. :laycry:

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Christon said:

Not at the expense of missing out on the first reply. :laycry:

The silver lining. Truly.

1 person likes this

She’s kinda boring lol 

Why hasn’t Kiara been champ yet!? Literally all thee other knockouts are better. Tasha, Susie, Kimberly, Dashwood, Rosemary, Kylie... 

1 person likes this

I think Deonna has the potential to be great, her mic skills are very meh but her wrestling's amazing, her matches with Jordynne showed it. I still feel she's been given the Knockouts Title WAY too soon, but can't change the past, so I can only hope her rivalry with Kiley and Su portrays for longer, on and off, otherwise Deonna winning the title upon her PPV debut would mean absolutely nothing

1 person likes this