Jacqulee

James Storm trains with Ronda Rousey, says no one has “more respect” for the wrestling business than she does

5 posts in this topic

Current NWA tag champion James Storm recently released a photo on his Twitter revealing that he had been training with Ronda Rousey and her husband Travis Browne. He says that Rousey’s respect for the wrestling business is second to none, and even compares it to WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle.

Storm writes, “Big thanks to @rondarousey & @travisbrownemma for the invite to do a little wrestling around. I’ve met a lot of people that come from different sports but none besides @therealkurtangle that have the respect for pro wrestling like she does.”

Rousey has not appeared for WWE since losing in the main event of WrestleMania 35. Rumors have circulated that she recently signed a contract extension with WWE, but that has not been confirmed by Rousey or WWE.

Thoughts?

She's really coming back when the division is finally rebuilding itself.

PyASNJQ.jpeg

1 person likes this

He can kiss my ass. QueEnva didn’t fight for Pro Wrestling on CBB for this. I respect the business too, from my house. She can do the same.

ezgif-5-8f0b2780f1b3.gif

3 people like this

If she really respects the business, she shoulda shoulda jobbed for Legend Moretti on Evolution. 

3 people like this

it doesn't deserve respect and neither does she

tumblr_nko24ySLfk1rdpfdmo1_250.gif

3 people like this