Jacqulee

Lana sends a message to Asuka ahead of Raw women’s title match on Raw: “You represent everything I can’t stand”

7 posts in this topic

WWE star Lana released a new video on her Twitter page calling out Raw women’s champion Asuka ahead of their title matchup on tomorrow’s edition of Monday Night Raw. The Ravishing Russian, who is clearly distraught from not being taken seriously by The Empress, declares that she is ready to silence her doubters and become the new women’s champion.

Asuka doesn’t believe in me, clearly, Asuka’s laughing — literally laughing at me. Laugh at me, Asuka. Laugh. Does it make you happy? Does it bring satisfaction deep into your soul? Make fun of me, laugh at me. You underestimate me. You think I don’t deserve this shot. You think I’m not worth it, not enough, not strong enough, I’m not brilliant, I’m not pretty enough. Not enough. That’s what you think, Asuka.

That’s what you represent, all those people who have laughed and mocked me, and betrayed me, and called me names. This is why I’m ready for Asuka because I’m going to kick your head off, crush your body, and finish you. Because you represent everything I can’t stand, you represent the mean people out there. I’m going to finish you. And become RAW Women’s Champion.

Lana became number one contender by winning a battle royal on last week’s program. Since the match was announced Asuka has trolled Lana on Twitter and mocking her for thinking she had a chance to be victorious. You can see those tweets, as well as Lana’s video, below.

Thoughts?

48 minutes ago, Jacqulee said:

Thoughts?

and prayers

nXw2pes.gif

9 people like this

Sis doing all of that for a 30 second match, and another table bump tomorrow.

7upFQFY.gif

4 people like this

She’s annoying as hell man. But she’s a much needed change of scenery😝

She annoys tf out of me, but I’m rooting for her. Not to win obviously, but to show out. I’m going into this match with a completely open mind. I just feel like this match is just gonna serve as a transition into something big taking place. Like a return or something. Team her up with Eva or something since everything Lana is expressing in her promos is what Eva went through as well. I just don’t think they’re gonna have a clean start to finish match. 

I do hope Lana shows out because if there’s any time to shut people up and shift opinions about her wrestling, baby this is it.

1 person likes this

This should have been Asuka vs Bianca in her send-off match to Smackdown.

nXw2pes.gif

On 10/18/2020 at 4:11 PM, Twisted Bliss said:

Sis doing all of that for a 30 second match, and another table bump tomorrow.

7upFQFY.gif

The accuracy. :jeigz2:

1 person likes this