Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

HB Best Of: Sasha Banks

3RqnBpp.png

140_RAW_08122019jg_2646--8cf76447f79ce91

Hello returning Heartbreakers and welcome to a new style of HB countdown. In this potential series we will pick a subject and as a community rank our favorite moments involving them.

The topic for our first countdown back is none other than 'The Boss' Sasha Banks. Sasha makes a perfect candidate for this type of countdown due to her long, illustrious career filled with many highlights both on screen and off

To enter, simply compile a list of your top 5 moments involving Sasha Banks, these can include matches, segments, interviews, newsworthy moments or appearances in other media and then send that list in to my inbox ranked from your most iconic (1) to least iconic (5).

Submit or finalize your lists by the end of Sunday the 22nd of November for them to be counted!
      (and feel free to try and sway your fellow Heartbreaker's votes by posting some ideas in this thread)
      AU5SGrx.gif

42 minutes ago, WWFoverWWE said:

I don't really care for her. I miss when we use to make fun of her dry weave :mariah:

Without your black woman card, you're not permitted to do so :mariah: 

25 minutes ago, WWFoverWWE said:

tea. the white gays also tried it with Naysus with a few of her weaves. Lemme go through the archives and screenshot :coffee2:

Which will never not be funny to me. Naomi’s hair, both weave and especially natural are always laid. Sasha has had her shaky moments, but Naomom always has her shit together. They better keep that energy for Michelle.:mariah: 

7 hours ago, Eric said:

Honestly I barely remember any of her moments I know she's had a lot but..🌚

I feel like the moments I most associate with her are ones where she was there to elevate Charlotte. 1st HIAC and WM32 come to mind. Let's keep this list to blue hair and NXT.

hjidU6a.png