Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

HBW Halloween Havoc Recap (10/29/2020)

CrnWVptp_400x400.png.e7cac3b6b17cc62ca6a 

IhPkq8r.png

Get spooky with the HBW Smackdown Superstars in their latest PPV HBW Halloween Havoc that took place on October 29th, 2020. Here is a recap of the show, featuring the official theme for HBW Halloween Havoc, "Who's Gonna Save You Now?" by Rina Sawayama 
      8b7d9682ccf153085e6104bd342a458e.gif

MATCH CARD

maxresdefault.jpg?time=1605418500000&sqp
      Isabella(c) vs. Kimberly Storm - HBW World Championship

World Champion, Isabella defends her title against rival Kimberly Storm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cash Vuitton(c) vs. Raf Slimane - HBW Hearthrob Championship
      Raf Slimane seeks to win his first Hearthrob Championship against Cash Vuitton

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christian Duke attacked by "Ghostface"
      Christian Duke gets a mysterious call and is attacked outside of his cabin. It'll make you scream!

Blake Storm, Charli Rose & Winta vs. Weslee Brooks, Celestia & Teresa - 6-Woman Tag Gauntlet Match
      Weslee Brooks seeks retribution against Blake, Winta and Charli as she teams with Teresa and Celestia in a tag team match

Akane vs. Eddie Holland vs. Wyatt Rose - Halloween Costume Contest
      Can't have halloween without a costume party! The HBW Hearthrobs compete to see who is best dressed!

The Tigress (with Chloe Chanel) vs. Geneva Snyder - HBW Heartcore Championship
      The Tigress takes on the debuting Geneva for the vacated Heartcore title.

maxresdefault.jpg?time=1605418800000&sqp
      Fatima Browne vs. Britney Diamond - Knockout Match

One last step to end this bloody feud as Fatima Browne and Britney Diamond try to knock each other OUT

Kimberley vs Isabella slayed I loved their match congrats to Kimberly. 😭

Eddie just gives out whoreish behavior to be honest Wyatt should have won that Halloween contest. The 6 women tag was cute I loved all the costumes honestly they girls slayed.

As for the main event? Britney & Fatima really killed that match their entire feud has been on of my favorites in the last few months both girls did a fantastic job. What's next for Britney? I know she won her contenders match at Backlash? So who will she go after? Will she go after the newly crowned Women's Champion Epiphany? Will she give Tigress a rub? Or will she pick Kimberly?Guess we will have to wait and see lol.

Great job everyone can't wait until survivor series.

10 hours ago, Leigh said:

omg The Tigress finally getting her moment. I knew I picked the right woman to stan. Congrats to her on this championship win! :shook: 

Congrats to her Is this her first title in HBW ? Charli Rose is my fav so I hope she is able to get a shot at one of the SD titles soon. 😭

5 hours ago, Eric said:

Congrats to her Is this her first title in HBW ? Charli Rose is my fav so I hope she is able to get a shot at one of the SD titles soon. chrome-extension://cahedbegdkagmcjfolhdlechbkeaieki/images/apple/1f62d.png

I believe this is her first title win! So happy that her partnership with Chloe Chanel is working out for her (Not gonna lie I was a little concerned about it at first). Charli Rose is a cute girl and I would love to see her get a chance to face Kimberly Storm for the title. She needs to watch out for Weslee though :perched:

3 hours ago, Leigh said:

I believe this is her first title win! So happy that her partnership with Chloe Chanel is working out for her (Not gonna lie I was a little concerned about it at first). Charli Rose is a cute girl and I would love to see her get a chance to face Kimberly Storm for the title. She needs to watch out for Weslee though :perched:

oop and tea Weslee is someone to look out for lol she's a cute girl so I'm sure she's gonna go after a title at some point down the line.