Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

WWE chose not to sign new AEW star after performance center tryout

WWE Chose Not to Sign New AEW Star After Performance Center Tryout

WWE previously passed on signing Jade Cargill, who was signed by AEW this week.

AEW announced on Thursday that Cargill has been signed to a multi-year contract after making her debut on this week’s AEW Dynamite episode. Cargill came out to confront Cody Rhodes and teased a possible AEW appearance by NBA legend Shaquille O’Neal. She also had a confrontation with Cody’s wife, Brandi Rhodes.

It was reported by the Wrestling Observer Newsletter that Cargill had a WWE tryout back in 2019, but she was not offered a contract. There’s no word on why WWE did not sign Cargill, but she did have a full tryout with the company.

Cargill worked the same April 2019 WWE Performance Center tryout that featured current WWE NXT Superstar Emily Andzulis of Titan Games fame.

Cargill, who played college basketball, previously trained under QT Marshall at his Nightmare Factory, and at the Face 2 Face Wrestling School owned by Richard Borger and Heath Slater. She is the girlfriend of former Major League Baseball player Brandon Phillips, and they have one child together. Cargill has also done some modeling in the past.

Below are a few of her recent social media posts:

WWE is packed anyway and they barely value their women's wrestler outside the core 5. Plus she bombed her debut and already made an impact more than she would have in NXT where she would have been for the next 6 years.

FSxTR7u.gif

She's gorgeous, and to be fair quite good on the mic. She seemed confident enough to carry her part. Fact is, I'm just afraid she's going to be just another way for Brandi to get more TV time, rather than be pushed as a legitimate Wrestler or Valet in her own right. I just hope I'm wrong on this one, because it looks like they still don't get the message.

6 hours ago, LIVin the Riott said:

She's gorgeous, and to be fair quite good on the mic. She seemed confident enough to carry her part. Fact is, I'm just afraid she's going to be just another way for Brandi to get more TV time, rather than be pushed as a legitimate Wrestler or Valet in her own right. I just hope I'm wrong on this one, because it looks like they still don't get the message.

The way Brandi is running through this talent like Maleficent because she finally gets the control to be "THAT GIRL" and it's intoxicating to her.

1 hour ago, Christon said:

The way Brandi is running through this talent like Maleficent because she finally gets the control to be "THAT GIRL" and it's intoxicating to her.

The way you tell no lies. Like, I can understand Brandi's point of view of wanting to be a Wrestler, but she's just not that good at it. What she excels in it's actually promos, she's very good in that department at least in my opinion. I can't help but think that she thinks it's degrading to her being a valet or just putting people over. Girl, don't nobody care if you're married to Cody, if you're good at something then more power to you, but that's not within those ropes.

On 11/15/2020 at 11:40 PM, surrender said:

She’s so striking and was one of the ones that Casey kept his eyes on for a while. She also recently went semi viral for her Storm cosplay.

EmAZ-DDWkAI8gF8?format=jpg&name=900x900

Zelina hew??

Omg this is HER? I saw this on reddit weeks ago, then my friend sent it to me randomly and we fangirled over it for a minute. Queeeeeen