Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Final "Wonder Woman 1984" Release Date/Info Confirmed

FINALLY!!!!! I'm glad WB is giving up hopes of a theater only release. I hope some other studios follow through and sell their movies to a streaming service (cough cough no time to die). 

Shoaib.

Patty confirmed

I can see them doing some kinda re-release when shit is better, but glad they finally conceded. I too will also be streaming illegally unless they sell it to our mass streaming service here Crave or give it to Netflix

giphy.gif

The theatrical cinematic experience needs to go because it will never be the same due to this virus impact. Even with a vaccine, I doubt anyone is going to be comfortable going into a building with a group of people to watch a movie, especially when it is plausible to show them (for a price) in their house.

• Mariah. changed the title to Final "Wonder Woman 1984" Release Date/Info Confirmed
      21 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

The way this is still gonna be a pop culture EVENT, everyone home and unwinding Christmas and gathering around to watch :shook: 

The timing could lowkey be a good thing too tbh, the first film had a strong message and this should follow suit while being a symbol of optimism post-election as the first blockbuster released. Even if it was never intended to be, whatever themes and parallels they may explore can be looked at in a different light now.

1 hour ago, Captain Fox said:

The theatrical cinematic experience needs to go because it will never be the same due to this virus impact. Even with a vaccine, I doubt anyone is going to be comfortable going into a building with a group of people to watch a movie, especially when it is plausible to show them (for a price) in their house.

nnn the way they are back to showing movie trailers in commercials here and it's jarring every single time. Like don't get me wrong I want to see the lesbian Christmas rom com with Kristen Stewart, Bendela Creme and Jinkx Monsoon but not crammed into a gross ass movie theatre with a bunch of randoms.
      djzTDBr.gif

The only problem is that HBO Max isn’t available for those of us outside the US, and I can’t see many people going to the cinemas in order to see it with the increased number of infections. Perhaps there may be some kind of third party agreement with local services, or possible VOD in these countries. 

That said, this was definitely needed. HBO Max kind of flopped with its launch compared to Disney+ for example. This move is 100% designed to increase subscriber growth for the service. This is why I don’t think we’ll see the same decision with Black Widow, considering Disney+ already has decent numbers, as well as the date being far enough away for there to probably be a vaccine at that point.

Edited by Tamina’s ligaments

I’m so glad it’s finally being released. Cinemas have opened back up here but I’m not going to risk it. 

1 hour ago, Tamina’s ligaments said:

The only problem is that HBO Max isn’t available for those of us outside the US, and I can’t see many people going to the cinemas in order to see it with the increased number of infections. Perhaps there may be some kind of third party agreement with local services, or possible VOD in these countries. 

That said, this was definitely needed. HBO Max kind of flopped with its launch compared to Disney+ for example. This move is 100% designed to increase subscriber growth for the service. This is why I don’t think we’ll see the same decision with Black Widow, considering Disney+ already has decent numbers, as well as the date being far enough away for there to probably be a vaccine at that point.

Overseas countries will pirate it. 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, Black Canary said:

I’m so glad it’s finally being released. Cinemas have opened back up here but I’m not going to risk it. 

Overseas countries will pirate it. 🤷‍♂️

Yep. It’s gonna get pirated like hell overseas. Can’t see people going back to cinemas in significant numbers even though they opened in many countries.