Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Nicki Minaj Announces Six-Part HBO Max Documentary Series

image.png

Nicki Minaj, whose debut studio full-length Pink Friday turns 10 years young this month, has announced a new HBO Max documentary series helmed by Emmy-nominated director Michael John Warren.

In a statement, Sarah Aubrey—head of original content at HBO Max—said it was "a privilege" to be involved with the delivery of this six-part series.

'Nicki Minaj is a multi-faceted artist, businesswoman, and innovator as well as a force to be reckoned with," Aubrey said. "It's a privilege to bring this project to HBO Max and provide our viewers with unprecedented access to her life."

The series is currently untitled. Per an HBO rep, fans can expect six half-hour episodes, each of which will offer a look inside Minaj's "brilliantly creative mind" while telling the larger story of both her personal and professional trajectory. Minaj and Warren, whose prior credits include Jay-Z's Fade to Black, will executive-produce the project alongside Aaron L. Gilbert, Brenda Gilbert, and Cassandra Butcher for BRON Life. Irving Azoff and Tommy Bruce, in association with Creative Wealth Media, will also carry executive producer titles.

"I love that this series not only provides an all-access glimpse at one of the most iconic musicians of our generation; it also profiles the brave woman behind the artist, Onika," Warren said Friday. "I believe all of us can learn a great deal from her remarkable professional and personal life. It's an honor to be entrusted with this dynamic story."

Source: https://www.complex.com/music/2020/11/nicki-minaj-announces-hbo-max-documentary-series

HBO budget, she's going to snap. :shook: 

My Time Is Now (2010) and My Time Again (2015) are two great documentaries that really helped the public see a whole new side to Nicki, so I'm excited to see another side of her story. Can't believe Pink Friday is 10 already.

jdjddjskdjddjjdkd this documentary will be everything, thank you HBO :cry: I am very curious about how her life has changed in the past few years, specially after giving birth and "retiring" to focus on her family. A must see :clap: