Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Heartbreakers Holiday Game Night | Fin.

2020, the DREADFUL year it's been, is finally coming to a close which also means the holiday season is upon us. Usually this would be when we host our annual Secret Santa but for this year, I thought I'd lift the burden of having to come up with a gift since we've been through a lot. Instead, a distraction and a chance to blow off some steam in the form of...

GT75GDE.png

The event will take place in the official Heartbreakers Discord channel linked below in about two weeks time (date and time TBA) and there WILL be prizes on the line in the form of likes for those who genuinely participate. So come one, come all for a night of fun, friendly competition and most importantly, holiday cheer! Don't be discouraged if you aren't someone who's participated in these kind of games or community events before. Treat this as an opportunity to have fun with members you know and bond with members you may not.

Interested members should reply to this thread with their name on the sign-up sheet in order to state their intention to participate and details of how things will work exactly will be posted closer to the night. If you sign up, please plan to take part. If you are unable to for any reason or length, please let me know.

WHEN:
      Wednesday December 30, 2020 at 7:30PM EST
      WHERE:
      Heartbreakers Discord channel
      WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
      A computer is preferred however operating from mobile should be doable, provided you're present, although you may be at a slight disadvantage. Other than that, nothing but enthusiasm and a game face!

(graphic courtesy of @Mariah.)

1. Stephen
      2. Jake
      3. Don Draper
      4. Kat 
      5. Mariah
      6. Gavin
      7. Eric
      8. Kemare
      9. Leigh
      10. Katy

awww yusssss. any evening works for me! I gave up drinking for the rest of the year because I need to get a handle on it :) but preferably not super late... 'cause I'm usually in bed by 9 lol

Finish: BOTH of you, private message me the other member of your team's name on Discord to complete the race.

I've decided on the date and time to be Wednesday December 30, 2020 at 7:30PM EST (we can start gathering at 7 and start earlier if we have everyone). I hope to see everyone there, however if for whatever reason you can't attend, do remember to let me know please! Sign ups are also still open and will be until the day of so if anyone else would like to take part, there's still time.

Until then, hope you have an enjoyable Christmas!

@Captain Fox @Jake @Don Draper @Kat @Mariah. @Gavin @Eric @Twisted Bliss @Leigh @Katy @LIVin the Riott @Michael Psyches @Erin @Angelic

• Shoaib. changed the title to Heartbreakers Holiday Game Night on Dec. 30 | Sign Up Now!
      On 12/23/2020 at 1:56 AM, Shoaib. said:

I've decided on the date and time to be Wednesday December 30, 2020 at 7:30PM EST (we can start gathering at 7 and start earlier if we have everyone). I hope to see everyone there, however if for whatever reason you can't attend, do remember to let me know please! Sign ups are also still open and will be until the day of so if anyone else would like to take part, there's still time.

Until then, hope you have an enjoyable Christmas!

@Captain Fox @Jake @Don Draper @Kat @Mariah. @Gavin @Eric @Twisted Bliss @Leigh @Katy @LIVin the Riott @Michael Psyches @Erin @Angelic

It's going down tonight! See you in the Heartbreakers Discord at 7

vHT96r0.gif

• Shoaib. changed the title to Heartbreakers Holiday Game Night | Fin.