Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Heartbreakers Holiday Game Night | Fin.

The evening was a success, if I do say so myself, and the person who in the end walked out the winner of Shoaib's Fabulous Heartbreakers Holiday Game Night was...

Spoiler

👑 MARIAH! 👑

See the full summary of what went down, including all the private voting, below.

Spoiler

vbak0Da.png

Round 1: SURVIVOR
      Won immunity: Green Tribe (Gavin, Angelic, Michael, Eric, Kat, Mariah, Don Draper)
      Sat out: Erin
      Lost immunity: Red Tribe (Leigh, JJ, Kiki, Jake, TB, Dante, Stephen)
      Voted out: Leigh (3-2-1-1 vote)

Round 2: THE CHALLENGE
      Won immunity: Kiki (Red) and Gavin (Green)
      Competing in duel: Kat (not picked) and her selection Erin
      Lost the duel: Erin

Round 3: THE BUTTON
      Pressed red button and safe: Michael, Gavin, Dante and Stephen
      Pressed green button and up for elimination: Angelic, Eric, Kat, Mariah, Don Draper, JJ, Kiki, Jake, TB 
      Voted out: Kiki (3-1 vote)

Round 4: BIG BROTHER
      Head of Household: Mariah
      Initial nominees: Angelic and Kat
      Power of Veto players: Mariah, Angelic, Kat, Eric, Michael, JJ
      Power of Veto winner: Mariah
      Power of Veto used: Yes, on Kat
      Final nominees: Angelic and JJ
      Evicted: JJ (6-3 vote)

Round 5: MAFIA
      Mafia: Don Draper and Kat
      Detective: Gavin
      Won: Mafia
      Nominees: Dante and Michael
      Voted out: Dante (4-3 vote)

Round 6: THE AMAZING RACE
      Finished race: Mariah & Jake (1st), Michael & Angelic (2nd), Gavin & Stephen (3rd), Eric & TB (4th)
      Lost race: Don Draper & Kat
      Lost head to head: Kat

BEGINNING OF JURY PHASE

Round 7: TRUE OR FALSE
      Won immunity: Stephen
      Voted out: Gavin (4-2-2-1 vote)

Round 8: MUSICAL CHAIRS
      Won immunity: Mariah
      Voted out: Eric (5-1-1-1 vote)

Round 8: SKRIBBL.IO
      Won immunity: Mariah
      Voted out: Stephen (5-2 vote)

Round 9: THE WEAKEST LINK
      Strongest Link: Angelic
      Weakest Link: Jake

Round 10: JIGSAW
      Won immunity: Michael
      Voted out: Angelic (3-2 vote; Mariah played a Hidden Immunity Idol at the last time it could be played, but received no votes)

Round 11: YOU BETTER DRAG
      Voted out: TB (3-1 vote)
      Dragged: Don Draper

FINAL TWO

Jury
      Gavin: Mariah
      Eric: Michael
      Stephen: Michael
      Jake: Mariah
      Angelic: Michael
      TB: Mariah
      Don Draper: Mariah

RUNNER-UP: MICHAEL

WINNER: MARIAH

-Congratulations! As the winner, you will receive the grand prize of 250 likes! In addition, the group banked a total of 25 likes for the prize pot in The Weakest Link, which brings your final winnings up to 275.

Congratulations are also due to our runner-up! You played amazingly too and as second place, you will receive the prize of 100 likes. 

I appreciate everyone for participating however, so as a thank you and a special little holiday treat, you'll all receive 50 likes each! These will be added soon. I hope everyone had fun and I was able to give you a enjoyable night to close out this year. I honestly never imagined it would work out even half as well as it did and I look forward to potentially making this an annual event too that can further be streamlined and hopefully not take as long fjsjkgjz.

Thank you again and Happy New Year! xo

@Angelic @Dante. @Don Draper @Eric @Erin @Gavin @Jake @JJ. @Kat @Kiki @Leigh @Michael Psyches @Mariah. @Captain Fox @Twisted Bliss

• Shoaib. changed the title to Heartbreakers Holiday Game Night | Fin.