Jhonmarco

Big Brother

6,813 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Josh. said:

She probably lying like hell.

I mean she does have the condition, look at her stomach whenever she's wearing a bikini. You can see the outline of the pacemaker. But she's definitely playing it up like she has stage 4 cancer and is ready to go once she's evicted :skull:

1 person likes this

This is probably my favorite season out of the few I've watched so far. :clap: I can't wait until Cody gets back and serves more drama with Jessica.  

a DIVA 

Spoiler

bb19-swimsuits-josh-02.jpg

we don't stan, but appreciate one when we see one :clap: 

4 minutes ago, Naomella said:

Hidden Content

The supposed leaked line-up for CBB.:excited:

Don't trust it tbh. Anything that has BradTheLadLong's name in it always turns out to be fake :skull: 

1 minute ago, Charlie said:

Don't trust it tbh. Anything that has BradTheLadLong's name in it always turns out to be fake :skull: 

jdfjdksks he's the only name I didn't recognise:skull:

mess at people accusing Paul of being a racist in regards of the snake incident :skull:

Paul is annoying af but he obviously wasn't targeting Dom's skin color with the snake imitation. BBUS fans can be so extra sometimes.

Either way, Dom played this week so bad. I want her evicted and lose to Cody in the buyback so that he can finally take out Paul. If Jess gets evicted, i'm 95% confident Cody will throw the buyback to her. 

can someone make a GIF of Jessica saying "Don't call me boo boo, sweetheart!" 

it's for @Taryn

Dom definitely stuck her foot in her mouth a bit but I was still rooting for her. Paul is trash and I hate Grogner is fixing it for him to win.

1 person likes this

31 minutes ago, Josh. said:

Dom definitely stuck her foot in her mouth a bit but I was still rooting for her. Paul is trash and I hate Grogner is fixing it for him to win.

He's not going to win that's for sure. He's going to crash and burn like Neda from BBCan and it'll be glorious.

I'm hoping he goes out right before jury so we don't have to see his face all the time in the jury segments.

And I'm praying that Cameron will win the buyback. I hate when people get eliminated night 1. I don't want Cody back because that'll hurt Jess's game. Dominique will just be sent out the door next week because she couldnt learn from her mistakes. Jillian is well... Jillian. 

9 hours ago, Naomella said:

Hidden Content

The supposed leaked line-up for CBB.:excited:

Girl, as if Foxy Brown and Lil Kim are going to be in the same vicinity without hands being thrown or guns being shot.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Dante. said:

Girl, as if Foxy Brown and Lil Kim are going to be in the same vicinity without hands being thrown or guns being shot.

That was my first thought but I honestly wouldn't put it past the producers, it'd be worth the entertainment value.