Ariana Grande

893 posts in this topic

7 rings at midnight

DxKK9T6UcAACMbs.jpg

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

Thoughts?

I think it'll grow on me.

I don’t know if it’s too soon to tell because maybe I’ll grow tired of it but atm, this is top 5 in her discography for me :rot: maybe because I love the whole rich girl & y’all still broke vibe the lyrics are giving and the visuals are beautiful :clap: 

3 people like this

2 hours ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

Thoughts?

I like how she's giving us a little bit of everything. Urban with 7 rings, chill with imagine and upbeat pop with thank u, next :clap: 

3 people like this

3 hours ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

Thoughts?

I didn't love it on first listen, and i still don't tbh. It has a really good potential to grow on me though. So I'll probably love it when the album comes out

2 people like this

On 1/18/2019 at 8:17 AM, Ninja Balenciaga said:

Thoughts?

Terrible. Her dropping dud after dud post-Sweetner

YJAWICO.gif

I just Wanted to say that 7 rings is a cute bop and Ariana is THAT girl

On 18/01/2019 at 0:17 AM, Ninja Balenciaga said:

Thoughts?

I didn’t like it at first but it’s growing on me now. 

1 person likes this

Thoughts on Thank u, Next? 

I think it might be my favorite album by Ari :shook: 

I need a nicki remix of bloodline NOW!!!!

So much better than Sweetner. Bloodline is the best song in the album :cry:

Why is she making the weakest songs the singles :skull:

i didn't like 7 rings that much so i was expecting it to be like that but it's a lot better than i thought it was going to be. i already stan nasa :clap: 

2 people like this

The album is cute. I've really been enjoying make up, probably my favorite song on the album.

So much better than Sweetener :shook: I don’t think it’s better than DW but I like it just as much so far. 

BUWYG & Bloodline are the club bops/bad bitch anthems we NEEDED to complete the trinity with 7 Rings. 

In My Head & Ghostin are beautiful, like the songs are pretty as fuck. In My Heads production is stellar, I felt like there were sparkles & diamonds all around me as I shed ONE tear when I was listening to it.

Ugh, I really enjoyed everything else as well and can’t wait to give it a 3rd listen tonight w/ headphones on. @Cooksie come back :crying:  

4 people like this

Sweetener grew on me a lot throughout the months but thank u, next is already dethroning it :shook: The closest to Dangerous Woman in quality (I still need to listen it a good number of times to know)!! 

I do have to say Sweetner's aesthetic will probably be unbeaten, it was a visual masterpiece and I don't think she'll replicate it based off of 7R and BUWYG but I don't even care because this album is a fucking bop through and through. Bloodline, NASA, and Needy in particular :shook: 

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, prince. said:

So much better than Sweetener :shook: I don’t think it’s better than DW but I like it just as much so far. 

BUWYG & Bloodline are the club bops/bad bitch anthems we NEEDED to complete the trinity with 7 Rings. 

In My Head & Ghostin are beautiful, like the songs are pretty as fuck. In My Heads production is stellar, I felt like there were sparkles & diamonds all around me as I shed ONE tear when I was listening to it.

Ugh, I really enjoyed everything else as well and can’t wait to give it a 3rd listen tonight w/ headphones on. @Cooksie come back :crying:  

I love In My Head and Ghostin too. :shook:

2 people like this

I need a video for Bad Idea!