Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mariah.

WWE Reality Shows | Official Chat Thread

11,318 posts in this topic

This season is cuter than I expected it to be, and it's actually like a breath of fresh air with the cast changes. The Nattie/Lana drama was really funny and really made this episode entertaining even with Maryse being MIA.

5 hours ago, Travis Roucka said:

Lana is SO fucking funny :ahh: like she's honestly the best new girl they've had since Summer/Rosa

The way she puts emphasis on her swears and you can still hear them despite being censored :cry: 

Her threatening to strip down so TD won’t be able to use the footage, the sis was FUMING :cry: 

2 people like this

:rot:  Carmella and Lana are now gonna get into it. I couldn't tell why tho from the clip

Rusev wanting Lana to have sex with a girl????? and then setting her up with a woman?? "i'm your lesbian gift" :ahh: 

Lana is such a hot mess lmao. Even more so this season than last and even with how fake this show is/can seem, Lana comes across the same on this show as she does on Twitter. So problematic but so funny to watch. 

After yesterday's episode I need the following programming on E! or the WWE Network: a spin-off like Total Bellas but focused on Maryse and Miz (no Dolph, thanks) and another one with Nattie (god bless her messy ass) as a sex consultant helping couples spice things up like she did with Naomi, she's so unintentionally funny :ahh:

Maryse and that little ass bite of meat serving this :rot: 

J5LKA.gif

As much as I'm not here for Nia, that speech she gave Brie was really cute :( 

Naomi and Jimmy are such goals :rot: I screamed Jimmy said Bill Clinton wrote that article during the bar scene :skull: 

I'm glad to see Carmella and Alexa get an episode next week. TBH I won't be surprised if one gets replaced for Paige next season 

1 person likes this

Okay I think this has to be my favourite season. Maryse and Miz had me yelling everytime. Miz' face when Maryse actually eats the meat and then asks for a bite from the burger :ahh:Ready to see Carmella go off next episode!

nattie telling on Lana again :rot:  she's always so fake on this show

1 person likes this

I’m finally catching up on the show.

Lana and Nattie are a mess truly serving bad girls club :shook:

Brie’s drunk ass had me dying this season is hilarious.

k can I just say Mella looked BOMB in confessional at the beginning, like sis was smoking.

I kinda feel bad for Lana tbh, but at the same time I find her annoying AF. Like bitch shut up about the promos, we all know Nattie's mic work is weak. I also can't at them using dubstep music and weird editting during the match to serve BGC, like it's not working. :uhh:

Tamina's face when Lana kept going on about the promos during Nattie and Becky's match :ahh: Someone give Tamother a push pls.

I also still wanna be best friends with Nia Jax. :cry:

and Carmella going off at the end. :legend:

2 people like this

ok but Maria looked so shady in the background of that one scene with Nattie/Lana/Mella at the make-up station. Sis looks like she is holding back so much tea and she's READY to stir up drama next season :rot:

3 people like this

C'mon Acid Betty! Imma need the cast of Total Divas to appear on Drag Race now as part of a challenge or as guest judges.

This episode is so fucking cute. :crying: 

literal tears at the closing scene of Nattie in gorilla with the girls :crying: Nikki and Maryse whispering things to her, wow :crying: 

3 people like this

6 hours ago, Wilifred. said:

literal tears at the closing scene of Nattie in gorilla with the girls :crying: Nikki and Maryse whispering things to her, wow :crying: 

ME TOOOOOO my fave episode by far

1 person likes this

:ahh:  lana stripping to her panties in front of these old farmers

Probably the best season ina long time for me.

I have really come to enjoy Nia outside of the ring hopefully she stays on next season.

Alexa did what she said she was going to do.

Carmella has been a none factor though and that was surprising.

Lana is tv gold her and Nattie truly were delivering BGC vibes.

“I’m the first woman to announce my pregnancy in a WWE ring”

xbcb why is Maryse lying? Her and Miz are so cute though I’m ready for their show

1 person likes this

35 minutes ago, Josh. said:

“I’m the first woman to announce my pregnancy in a WWE ring”

xbcb why is Maryse lying?

Her forgetting Kharma. Kween!

this episode was really cute. miz and maryse are seriously the best couple. their show is gonna be so good :shook:

for the season finale, that was very lackluster. I think it's because only featured 20% of the cast and usually with finales they'd have a cute reunion or something. IDK it felt like a typical episode.

I'm hoping that The Bellas transition out of Total Divas main cast because i definitely believe we are getting too much Bellas lately. But i doubt they'll remove them.

For next season I dont see them removing anyone from the cast, they'll just switch between who is featured more in each episode. I sadly see Alexa not being featured a lot like this season. They should probably just remove her from the cast, but i dont see that happening. I think Nia/Lana will be portrayed more as villains next season, as both are very aggy and start drama. Bellas will have a scene per episode as usual. Maryse will be more prominent with her pregnancy scenes. Naomi/Nattie/Carmella will have wrestling drama. 

I'm hoping they add Maria to the cast. She just looks SO SHADY in her cameos this season. Like she has so much unfinished business with the Bellas and it'll serve QUALITY on total Divas.

I also would like to see Paige/Mandy back on the season. Paige will have very sad scenes with her career-ending injury.

I thought the finale was pretty lack luster as well, especially given how entertaining this season has been with Lana's antics. Hopefully next season Alexa and Carmella are taken out and Maria, Mandy, and Paige are in.

I really enjoyed the season premiere this season looks like it will be their best one yet. Them trying to use smart words randomly Brie botching anomaly. :skull: