GLOOBER

Mariah Carey

470 posts in this topic

I stan Hard for We Belong Together. I sang the song with a group of fiends in primary school for a talent show. This song is flawless and it brings back memoires  :crying2:

I stan Hard for We Belong Together. I sang the song with a group of fiends in primary school for a talent show. This song is flawless and it brings back memoires  :crying2:

OMG that must've been so cute! :crying2:

The impact of We Belong Together.  :filenails:

Aside from every girl I knew in grade 7 having the Emancipation of Mimi album, We Belong Together was such a massive song back then. I remember I couldnt go ANYWHERE without hearing it on the radio or seeing the music video on TV. Even at school, my friends and I would sing the chorus like there was no tomorrow. :rip:

1 person likes this

I dont understand how people can say they dont like Mariah because she's "old."That's so dumb. If you're going to hate her, which is insane, at least have a legitimate reason.

I dont understand how people can say they dont like Mariah because she's "old."That's so dumb. If you're going to hate her, which is insane, at least have a legitimate reason.

I think one of the main reasons why people don't like Mariah is because they consider her a "diva", which is ridiculous because all the pop divas are "divas". The only difference between Mariah and some of the other pop divas is that while some are good at hiding it, Mariah embraces it. And it doesnt really help that she barely shows off the spunky, witty, intelligent, down to earth side she used to always show back in 1997-2000 (if you look up her interviews with Rosie on her show, etc etc, you'll see what I mean)

It's a shame that for the past decade her "divaness" and the fact that she wears short dresses, etc. have overshadowed her talent. I think that's why people have a different perception of her VS girls like Whitney and Celine.

1 person likes this

I think one of the main reasons why people don't like Mariah is because they consider her a "diva", which is ridiculous because all the pop divas are "divas". The only difference between Mariah and some of the other pop divas is that while some are good at hiding it, Mariah embraces it. And it doesnt really help that she barely shows off the spunky, witty, intelligent, down to earth side she used to always show back in 1997-2000 (if you look up her interviews with Rosie on her show, etc etc, you'll see what I mean)

It's a shame that for the past decade her "divaness" and the fact that she wears short dresses, etc. have overshadowed her talent. I think that's why people have a different perception of her VS girls like Whitney and Celine.

She definitely has the right to act like a diva. I could see if it was someone like Lil Mama or Keri Hilson, then they'd be directed to have all the seats in Madison square garden.

1174705_10151835884372766_764861005_n.jpg
1 person likes this

And she still has the best legs in the business tbh. :filenails:

1000429_10151652689107766_1271721835_n.jpg

1 person likes this

1174705_10151835884372766_764861005_n.jpg

She's still matching her sling to her outfit. :cry:

She's still matching her sling to her outfit. :cry:

:drinksmoke:

Omg Mariah posted some random pic of her shopping, and this dumb bitch just HAD to try and test me. Thank god someone CLOCKED HA.

2yOadDf.png

6BeQPec.png

2 people like this

:drinksmoke:

I thought it wasn't matching, then I scrolled down and saw her shoes. :rip:

She looks so pretty. :crying2:

I stanned pretty hard when I saw it on facebook. I was almost ashamed, but then I remembered im fabulous.

mimi1.14.jpg

HELPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  :ahh:

1 person likes this

mimi1.14.jpg

HELPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  :ahh:

:rot: :rot: :rot:

[embed=425,349]

[/embed]

Oh my GOD I was cackling throughout the entire thing, ugh i can't breathe  :rot: :rot: :rot: :rot: :rot:

and DEATH @ the crying fan (6:44) :ahh:

I LOVE this woman so much, she's so crazy :cry:

Butterfly's anniversary today  :drinksmoke:

577319_10151859288152766_202695216_n.png

1 person likes this

[embed=425,349]

[/embed]

Oh my GOD I was cackling throughout the entire thing, ugh i can't breathe  :rot: :rot: :rot: :rot: :rot:

and DEATH @ the crying fan (6:44) :ahh:

I LOVE this woman so much, she's so crazy :cry:

hoLY SHIT OMG I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHINGGGGG

THE LIFELESS "AWW"S KILLED ME :ahh:

988229_10151874471202766_732776302_n.jpg

:crying2: :crying2: :crying2: :crying2: :crying2: :crying2: :crying2: :crying2:

1 person likes this

kween of fashion :legend:

BJyC9xpCEAAccWz.jpg

1 person likes this

kween of fashion :legend:

BJyC9xpCEAAccWz.jpg