Taylor

Donate: Building a Dream Forum

610 posts in this topic

You say it as if you've donated already. :knit:

I have to donate to tell you all that its worth it?

ibxNWlMvqfjJYF.gif

I have to donate to tell you all that its worth it?

ibxNWlMvqfjJYF.gif

Did you do the trial?

ibxNWlMvqfjJYF.gif

I've spoken to Tay and I think Mariah too, but I'm just waiting to settle in to college to donate. Once I know what I'm doing with my money (especially for food :crying:), I'll donate.

Did you do the trial?

ibxNWlMvqfjJYF.gif

No, but I didn't need to. Taylor told me about it and it sounds good. I will be donating as soon as I get a job, so spoof!

tumblr_mlqa9jDnDP1qcds4qo3_250.gif

Thanks you all. :crying:

Ohh, Marco!

tumblr_mrc89e3j3m1r6qguso6_250.gif

It's luring me in. :crying:

I'll just openly describe what I told Willy just in case you guys were interested.

"The least technical way I can describe it is it takes all the good things about Facebook and integrates those features into a forum. For example, notification system (when you get messages/people post on your wall). You can tag people in your own posts anywhere in the forum. You can make status updates. You can sign in with Twitter or Facebook if you feel like it. And so much more."

"Omg and they're releasing IPB 4.0 sometime this year, so we're waiting on that version. That version makes even more improvements. You know how sometimes you're logged out and you lose posts or PMs that you were working on? With IPB 4.0, the forum auto saves anything you were working on like email does. If you get logged out or your computer just closes the browser if it freezes or something, the post will be saved. :crying:"

I'll just openly describe what I told Willy just in case you guys were interested.

"The least technical way I can describe it is it takes all the good things about Facebook and integrates those features into a forum. For example, notification system (when you get messages/people post on your wall). You can tag people in your own posts anywhere in the forum. You can make status updates. You can sign in with Twitter or Facebook if you feel like it. And so much more."

"Omg and they're releasing IPB 4.0 sometime this year, so we're waiting on that version. That version makes even more improvements. You know how sometimes you're logged out and you lose posts or PMs that you were working on? With IPB 4.0, the forum auto saves anything you were working on like email does. If you get logged out or your computer just closes the browser if it freezes or something, the post will be saved. :crying:"

:excited:

tumblr_mq20xwVnAb1r6qguso3_250.gif

Another great thing to mention is that IPB comes with a fully functional mobile version. It's much more advanced than the mobile version we currently have.

I will be updating the incentives soon. Tomorrow or maybe in a few days.

I might donate. But i gotta work out how much it is in NZ money. I would love to donate to as I love heartbreakers.

I might donate. But i gotta work out how much it is in NZ money. I would love to donate to as I love heartbreakers.

Aww, thanks Jodes! $15 USD is $19.25 NZD. Search "USD to NZD" on Google for more conversions.

UPDATED Donation Incentives

[list type=decimal]

[*]Five username changes (for non-donors: no username changes)

[*]UPDATED 8/23: Unlimited PMs per hour, 1500 PMs stored (for non-donors: 75 PMs per day, 200 PMs stored)

[*]An icon next to your name / special stars (for non-donors: no icon / regular stars)

[*]Special status seen around the forum along with custom status and posting status (for non-donors: custom status and posting status only)

[*]An emoticon of your choosing named after you or you may rename one smiley from our already existing emoticons if you donated more than once (for non-donors: option not available)

[*]Automatically placed in drawing for competition/prizes such as WWE Divas merchandise (for non-donors: most likely not available)*

[*]ADDED 8/23: Customize your profile like you would your Facebook page (for non-donors: no profile customization available)

[*]ADDED 8/23: Edit titles to your threads anytime after posting (for non-donors: titles may not be edited)

* We will go into more detail on this at a later time.

** Please note that these incentives may change depending on how IPB software allows us to implement the incentives.

*** More incentives may be announced at a later time.

Also note that if you donate now to help us move to IPB, these incentives will NEVER expire for you.

I had EVERY intention on donating today. But then I saw my bank account after I got done paying my bills.

tumblr_moczkfzz1x1qeiv9jo2_r1_500.gif

I had EVERY intention on donating today. But then I saw my bank account after I got done paying my bills.

tumblr_moczkfzz1x1qeiv9jo2_r1_500.gif

Did I or did I not predict you would make an excuse? :newspaper:

FjKgs74.gif

:dying: :dying:

omg :rip:

Aww, thanks Jodes! $15 USD is $19.25 NZD. Search "USD to NZD" on Google for more conversions.

Thanks for that. I was thinking it would be like $30 or something.

Thanks for that. I was thinking it would be like $30 or something.

No problem! :cloud9: Good things it's not that big of a difference.

If Jodes donated, why does it still say zero?