BrandonJ

Wrestling's Sexiest Men | NSFW

13,125 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, shumiley said:

just had a read through some of the latest posts here and i think we need to discuss the idea of sharing leaked nude photos as it seems to be a popular trend here. just because they're leaked, we shouldn't thirst after them. they were not consented for us to see it, so it should stay that way. we all get so angry when the male smarks share leaked content of the women, but when it's a man's leaked content us gays and girls want to share them with one another. let's not be like the straight men and let's just focus on the content that we do have consent to view.

I get what you are saying but the drawback of having nudes is they may get leaked. Sometimes your own stuff pops up on tumblr all you can do is own it.

3 people like this

5 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Sometimes your own stuff pops up on tumblr all you can do is own it.

:skull:

9 people like this

5 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

I get what you are saying but the drawback of having nudes is they may get leaked. Sometimes your own stuff pops up on tumblr all you can do is own it.

giphy.gif

Not Fandango taking a SHIT, ya'll need help :dying: these the male leaks we been waiting on? Roman showing midriff?

I don't know why but I get really strong hunty vibes from Andrade, like he seems so shy and Zelina is like his protective bff 

Edited by Slayla
3 people like this

2 hours ago, Ari M. said:

:skull:

It was in good form I wasn’t ashamed. :stephanie:

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Slayla said:

I don't know why but I get really strong hunty vibes from Andrade, like he seems so shy and Zelina is like his protective bff 

him watching oney put on underwear :stephanie:

1 person likes this

14 hours ago, Clara Torres said:

i feel like a dick bc i just like shumiley’s post, but someone’s leaking private pics

:cry:

42E364F9-E752-4603-9FF9-602FFB881956.jpeg

I....

Dj59OhLXcAEzqcq.jpg

Still beautiful imo.

Rollins

tumblr_pb1efxBeSS1x6lx2zo4_500.gif

Edited by Mikie91
7 people like this

On 9/9/2018 at 2:34 PM, shumiley said:

just had a read through some of the latest posts here and i think we need to discuss the idea of sharing leaked nude photos as it seems to be a popular trend here. just because they're leaked, we shouldn't thirst after them. they were not consented for us to see it, so it should stay that way. we all get so angry when the male smarks share leaked content of the women, but when it's a man's leaked content us gays and girls want to share them with one another. let's not be like the straight men and let's just focus on the content that we do have consent to view.

It's weird to me when straight men sexualize the women, but then I feel like a hypocrite because I sexualize the men. But tbh women are really out here being shamed/harassed in public over nude leaks, meanwhile the men won't ever face that problem because they're men and it gets forgotten about.

So let the gays get their little boners and enjoy the peep show.

tumblr_nrtbcmx9SF1ro0deeo1_250.gif

2 people like this

Just now, Travis Roucka said:

It's weird to me when straight men sexualize the women, but then I feel like a hypocrite because I sexualize the men. But tbh women are really out here being shamed/harassed in public over nude leaks, meanwhile the men won't ever face that problem because they're men and it gets forgotten about.

So let the gays get their little boners and enjoy the peep show.

i guess so, but it's still really invasive on a personal level. i don't think anyone should be looking at nudes we don't have consent to look at.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Don Draper said:

Dm3Am_5UUAApmrz?format=jpg 

9FpCQgn.gif

did he really share a thirst trap with a 9/11 caption :frecklefox:

3 hours ago, shumiley said:

i guess so, but it's still really invasive on a personal level. i don't think anyone should be looking at nudes we don't have consent to look at.

/shrug/

3 people like this

On 9/10/2018 at 8:42 PM, Clara Torres said:

i feel like a dick bc i just like shumiley’s post, but someone’s leaking private pics

:cry:

42E364F9-E752-4603-9FF9-602FFB881956.jpeg

this is ugly and he looks sad. is this what vince makes him send him every month for airtime?

3 people like this

11 hours ago, Travis Roucka said:

this is ugly and he looks sad. is this what vince makes him send him every month for airtime?

If he wrestled shirtless I could probably pay attention to his matches. 

Forget Finn x Noam. I'm ready for the Noam x Tyler tape.

uVozBxr.jpg

4 people like this

3 MEN :shook: (crop out Kyle Oreily and that fan) :trickie:tumblr_pez0laHLpg1tumqyeo1_1280.png

5 people like this

21 hours ago, Captain Fox said:

Where he wrestling at?

New Japan

1 person likes this