Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
daniel

More on Nikki and Brie having 'nixed' several returns

74 posts in this topic

Yeah there is

[img width=200]http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j434/Julianzm/My%20GIFS/wut.gif

I use to speak to some people literally everyday then bam within just 1 day we stopped speaking, for no reason, no arguements no fights nothing, we just stopped

Ok! but why would kelly remove them from the tweet she was going to to retweet?! that doesn't make sense!

There is no way you can drift that fast. And if it wasn't true, why couldn't them stick up for The Bellas? Especially Kelly as she did it for herself before. I don't think this is all.

My best friend & business partner & I drifted after one fight, one night. It CAN happen when one party is a petty douchebag. Not saying Nikki & Brie or Kelly & Maryse are the douchebag, but it can happen.

Yeah there is

[img width=200]http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j434/Julianzm/My%20GIFS/wut.gif

I use to speak to some people literally everyday then bam within just 1 day we stopped speaking, for no reason, no arguements no fights nothing, we just stopped

I've drifted away from people, and it usually takes months.

Seeing, as these 4 would tweet each other all the time, be spotted together and having worked together, I find it weird for them to drift as simple as that.

Seeing, as these 4 would tweet each other all the time, be spotted together and having worked together, I find it weird for them to drift as simple as that.

Not really. Maybe the twins didn't tell them about the show & they found out after they turned down contracts. Brie made a comment about the Miz not bring husband material in an interview, maybe they know something we don't? Maybe Maryse went Bridezilla. I've seen friendships end over a wedding.

everyones different

i've spoke to people since the age of 4, went to school with them saw them everyday then just drifted suddenly, it happens.

Drifting apart and not wanting to be friends anymore are two entirely different things. If they drifted apart you would at least have seen Kelly and Maryse congratulate the Bellas or at least mention each other on twitter every once in a while. They don't even follow each other anymore from my knowledge. Seems a little too fishy and people can make all the assumptions they want but the receipts are there.

cool-story-bro.gif

Drifting apart and not wanting to be friends anymore are two entirely different things. If they drifted apart you would at least have seen Kelly and Maryse congratulate the Bellas or at least mention each other on twitter every once in a while. They don't even follow each other anymore from my knowledge. Seems a little too fishy and people can make all the assumptions they want but the receipts are there.

cool-story-bro.gif

Barbie still follows them. And Bellas still follow Barbie (to my knowledge)

Whenever Barbie is no longer friends (or in a relationship with someone) she will unfollow them, she's done it before to a few people yet still follows the twins

legendtinax5lts.gif

friends for ever

2d0b6.gif

2d0jx.gif

the things that surprise me the most! if Maria was lying  and she hated them before! then why didn't she put their name in the "HOE bag" in her YouShoot interview  :huh2:

this is prove that they blocked her at least!

:icant2:

cool-story-bro.gif

The receipts are there that the girls are on the outs, but we don't know WHY. You can blame the Bellas all we want, but we don't know these women and it's entirely possible that Maryse and K2 may be annoyed with the twins...or maybe just Maryse.

I had a dream that Kelly and Maryse were in a car in the parking lot of the Summerslam arena, and the Bellas got out of their car and walked towards Kelly and Maryse & they started hugging and talking. That should be enough evidence to put this all to rest.

cool-story-bro.gif

I had a dream that Kelly and Maryse were in a car in the parking lot of the Summerslam arena, and the Bellas got out of their car and walked towards Kelly and Maryse & they started hugging and talking. That should be enough evidence to put this all to rest.

cool-story-bro.gif

:ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh:

:ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh:

You know what they say; A stans dreams are always true.

legendtinax5lts.gif

You know what they say; A stans dreams are always true.

legendtinax5lts.gif

I once had a dream that Maryse returned to the WWE as a brunette. So not QUITE.

legendtinax5lts.gif

I once had a dream that Maryse returned to the WWE as a brunette. So not QUITE.

legendtinax5lts.gif

Let me tell you want was wrong and unrealistic about your dream; Maryse was a brunette.

cool-story-bro.gif

Barbie still follows them. And Bellas still follow Barbie (to my knowledge)

Whenever Barbie is no longer friends (or in a relationship with someone) she will unfollow them, she's done it before to a few people yet still follows the twins

legendtinax5lts.gif

Why aren't they following each other on Instagram then? Both, Layla and Maryse follow Kelly's private account, but Bellas doesn't.

Must be hell that your faves don't like each other no more :knit:

+1  :lmao:

Maria by herself could attract more fans to go back to watch the WWE again anyway

Meh. I don't worry about such things. We'll know eventually.

WWF, I'm sorry that I have to break this to you, but wrestling is fake. Everything is scripted. AJ Lee and Kaitlyn are still best friends in real life. :hug:

Why aren't they following each other on Instagram then? Both, Layla and Maryse follow Kelly's private account, but Bellas doesn't.

it's instagram, it isnt the law to follow all of your friends

Barbie only recently started using her instagram fully even though it was made a while ago, why follow someone you no longer talk too?

it's instagram, it isnt the law to follow all of your friends

Barbie only recently started using her instagram fully even though it was made a while ago, why follow someone you no longer talk too?

I don't follow anyone on IG unless it tells me to (ie: your FB friend blah blah blah is on IG). Some people just aren't into making sure they follow all of their friends on social media. The Bellas are busy gals.

Truthfully, this report, some of the twins's statements and Maryse's choosing to unfollow the twins while K2 is just sort of silent leads me to believe the falling out is based around the following:

1. The twins didn't tell them about the show, so when they turned down the deals, they missed their chance.

2. The twins know something about Mikey the Miz and told Maryse, who didn't believe them and ended the friendship

3. Maryse has become a Bridezilla and the twins can't be as big a part because of their return to the company (Maryse's wedding is SOON, judging by the fact that she bought shoes). Maybe they were bridesmaids and had to drop out?

But honestly, I would guess the first one. The twins were contractually bound not to say anything and didn't, so when they turned down the deal and saw they missed their shot on a reality show, got pissed @ the twins for not telling them.

I don't follow anyone on IG unless it tells me to (ie: your FB friend blah blah blah is on IG). Some people just aren't into making sure they follow all of their friends on social media. The Bellas are busy gals.

Truthfully, this report, some of the twins's statements and Maryse's choosing to unfollow the twins while K2 is just sort of silent leads me to believe the falling out is based around the following:

1. The twins didn't tell them about the show, so when they turned down the deals, they missed their chance.

2. The twins know something about Mikey the Miz and told Maryse, who didn't believe them and ended the friendship

3. Maryse has become a Bridezilla and the twins can't be as big a part because of their return to the company (Maryse's wedding is SOON, judging by the fact that she bought shoes). Maybe they were bridesmaids and had to drop out?

But honestly, I would guess the first one. The twins were contractually bound not to say anything and didn't, so when they turned down the deal and saw they missed their shot on a reality show, got pissed @ the twins for not telling them.

The 1st one seems most likely and I never thought of that! good thinking

[img width=300]http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljs0k0D35Y1qfc9uko1_400.gif

OT, but what's her instagram? :excited:

RealBarbaraBlank

its private though and I don't believe she accepts fans, she has a few fans though I believe