Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mariah.

Kiss Us! It's Our Birthday! #OneYear

47 posts in this topic

Wait, I forgot saying; Happy Birthday Heartbreakers Community!  :drinksmoke:

I didn't have a shell. Tugged on Kelly's weave in one of my first posts, and Kaitlyn was my rival for many months.  :smh3:

j7xnax.gif

Part of our re-brand: We're just Heartbreakers now. :newspaper:

As you all should notice, we're now located at simply heartbreakers.me.

Wait, so it wasn't a pop-up. Earlier today, I clicked on my profile and got a blank page and it was www.heartbreakers.me and I was like what, and closed it down.  :icant:

Why is 'community' gone?

HBD :cheer2:

Love everything about this forum and all of you. You guys are all great, thanks Mariah and Taylor for creating HB. Love you :hug:

Thanks Dante :hug:

I joined in October 13th, 2012 so it was two months after this place opened. I was chatting with a friend on Youtube on where most of the Diva Dirt members had vanished too and he said that they were all on a forum so he sent me the link to Heartbreakers. I signed up that day and I've been here ever since :crying2:

At first I was so nervous and shy because I thought you guys had a select core and weren't even looking for new members, but Mariah welcomed me with open arms and it became easier and easier with each passing day.

We've grown so much since then and I hope we continue to grow.

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: Happy ONE YEAR, HB COMMUNITY!!!!  :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

So cute! Thanks WWF :crying2: :crying2: :crying2:

Mess @ all my personal thank yous like I am HB :smh:

Thanks everyone in advance. Couldn't have done it without all of you and to many more years of growing and evolving together :crying: :crying: :crying:

Why is 'community' gone?

We're still "community" but heartbreakers.me is easier to find and for people to type out. Shorter and sweeter :cloud9:

I haven't been here for long as well but! I remember when I first joined I hated Anya  :sweep: then thing cooled down so we got married, then we got divorced, then she stole my baby

Nice memories  :crying2:

I haven't been here for long as well but! I remember when I first joined I hated Anya  :sweep: then thing cooled down so we got married, then we got divorced, then she stole my baby

Death.

Shedding tears. What a touching story. HBx2

j7xnax.gif

I loved Anya when I first joined. I felt she was the most including one.  :icant:

Dead.

I loved Anya when I first joined. I felt she was the most including one.  :icant:

I feel the love.

jdItYoS.gif

d :dying:

Why is 'community' gone?

This is still a women's wrestling community, but we won't be using it in our official name. Heartbreakers stands alone. :legend:

Happy Birthday Heartbreakers :) You know I hate you all individually with a passion.

Not really, you're fine. Can't believe it was a year ago that I stumbled across a link that Jhonmarco left in the barren wasteland of the internet's version of Nazi Germany and found this site. God bless Internet Hitler for making me the last member to be banned from there.

Newbies will have no clue what I'm talking about, count yourselves lucky.

You guys are rude. You guys are annoying. You guys are opinionated. You guys are the worst.

And I wouldn't change that one bit.

I love you all, Heartbreakers.

Happy Birthday!! I have grown to love all of you in different and special ways. :crying2::dance2:

Aww. This fills me with so much happiness :crying2: :crying2: It's amazing to think of how far we've progressed throughout the span of one year. Thanks to Taylor and Mariah, the toxic past is no more, and now we are a real community. A tight-knit community. A community that is there for each other when members are at their ups and downs. Most importantly, a successful community that aims to provide intelligent, interesting and innovative debates about women's wrestling from the past, women's wrestling from the present, and women's wrestling to the future!

One year down, and hopefully many more to come with even more success on its way! :legend:

I used to lurk on Exhale, ATRL, DD, CB, but I believe HB is the first forum I've regularly posted on. :crying2:

I'm know I'm still a noob, but the friends that I've made and the moments I've shared...

tumblr_miur1pd0zP1qbratqo2_400.gif

The HB family welcomed me with open arms. Y'all are so amazing, I love this place. Bless.

I remember when I used lurk on here for months so nervous to post because i thought people already made their little clique's, so therefore I wouldn't be included in anything but you guys welcomed me with opened arms and  actually in real life helped me come out of my shell and be more bold with my opinions and such, so this placed really helped me. And this community is awesome and the best people ever on to be on  forum and on the net. I truly think everybody on here is a really awesome, nice and caring person.

I remember when I used lurk on here for months so nervous to post because i thought people already made their little clique's, so therefore I wouldn't be included in anything but you guys welcomed me with opened arms and  actually in real life helped me come out of my shell and be more bold with my opinions and such, so this placed really helped me. And this community is awesome and the best people ever on to be on  forum and on the net. I truly think everybody on here is a really awesome, nice and caring person.

:crying2:

I don't even remember your old username. You've come so far!

And thanks to everyone else for such kind words. Means the world. Love you all :crying::hug:

Didn't see this thread till now

Anyways

Happy birthday HB! I've been here from the start , I think ? Lol & its been a great time. Everyone here is sarcastic & fun and I know ppl don't take things serious here which is the good thing about this forum . I was always looking for wrestling forums ,cause all the other ones had died out lol. & I also got banned from the other one before this , forgot the name lol. & diva dirt sucks now. So I'm glad I'm here and I won't be leaving soon :) thanks for being awesome everyone.

Messiest Member 2014 lol