Olivia

Maryse

1,538 posts in this topic

[shadow=white,left]Maryse Ouellet[/shadow]

Posted Image

Hailing from Quebec, Canada, Maryse Ouellet first appeared on the scene during the 2006 diva search, although she didn’t win the competition, she left a presence and made WWE notice her thus her getting signed to a contract. She soon started welcoming fans to WWE’s show SmackDown in French, week in and out in sensual scenes.

Maryse got to take a part in Timbaland’s music video “Throw it on me” with The Hives in 2007 which to date was her biggest accomplishment. After filming that video, she soon returned to SmackDown and it wasn’t long before she appeared in backstage segments with the general manager Vickie Guerrero and a little bit later she was in SmackDown’s top diva contest where she got eliminated first but made a huge impact as she turned heel when she ridiculed Cherry backstage and stole her boyfriend and her brother showcasing the fast rock and roll life she led.

Maryse then would battle with divas like Cherry and Maria for a while before she set her sights on the divas champion Michelle McCool, although Maryse lost to Michelle during their first battle for the title, Maryse didn’t give up, she would play mind games with Michelle every week and would during the 2008 Survivor Series divas elimination tag team match become the last SmackDown diva remaining debuting her new finisher the “French TKO” although she got eliminated by Beth Phoenix who then won the match, Maryse went out as the MVP that night and was granted a number one contenders match against Maria which she won easily and then taunted Michelle afterwards.

Maryse captured the divas title in her homecountry of Canada against Michelle McCool after beating her with the French TKO. Maryse got a standing ovation from the crowd as she took the title and celebrated with it to the ramp. Maryse then got injured and went on a leave for a few weeks.

When returning Maryse had a new challenges in form of Gail Kim and the Womens Champion from RAW Melina. Maryse played mind games with Melina for a few weeks and then beat her in their match which ended their feud for the time being. She also defeated Gail Kim to defend her title.

Maryse got drafted to RAW in April 2009 where she got a new challenge in form of the most decorated diva on the roster Mickie James. With both having wins against each other for 2 months, they went into a battle at Night of Champions where Maryse once again got injured which cost her the match against Mickie, as Mickie did the DDT on her and won the divas title and Maryse left once again.

Maryse returned dressed up as Gobbledy Gooker in 2009, she was the guest ring keeper during a divas tag team match. After the match she hit the then Divas Champion Melina with her mask and taunted around the ring before she left leaving a mark, and telling the world “The Sexiest of Sexy is back” as she did her signature hairwhip.

Her original opponent Melina got injured, so there was a title tournament in 2010 in which her and Gail Kim dominated all the way and faced off the finals where Maryse won with the French Kiss (DDT) and won her second divas title and becoming the first woman ever to become a 2 time Divas Champion in WWE.

Maryse started dominating the Divas Title scene over on RAW in months and even got herself a WrestleMania match where her along with LayCool, Alicia Fox and Vickie Guerrero beat Gail Kim, Mickie James, Beth Phoenix, Kelly Kelly and Eve.

Maryse lost the title to her new rival Eve in May of 2010 and lost the rematch aswell which put her out of divas title picture even though she would occasionally appear in multi diva matches.

Maryse got aligned with her new boyfriend the millionaire Ted DiBiase Jr, who she valeted and would play mindgames with his opponents helping him win matches and the two even shared a steamy kiss on the ramp once. Maryse got an interest in luxury as she would use Ted DiBiase to get fur coats and jewelry and would become the most luxurious diva on the roster.

In 2011 she got tired of Ted DiBiase being on a losing streak and him using her as a shield against a commentator, so she slapped him across the face and dumped him.

She then went into a co-host alongside Matt Striker role on NXT Redemption where she would show off her natural charisma every week as she would entertain the crowd. She even played with the hearts of Lucky Cannon and Yoshi Tatsu and breaking them aswell when they couldn’t fill her needs.

Maryse soon got a hernia and afterwards fizzled out from TV and soon left WWE.

Maryse may have not been on the top all the time, but she was one of the best divas in the recent years as she was the most charismatic and was campy but original and played her character to perfection.

Today, Maryse has her own clothing and accessories line and it is “House of Maryse”

S O C I A L  N E T W O R K S

Posted Image              Posted Image      Posted Image            Posted Image
      @maryse0uellet      Maryse Ouellet      Maryse
1 person likes this

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bqwP7J66Lk Nice little interview

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bqwP7J66Lk Nice little interview

She's so cute ! Her accent makes her even cuter :3 Definitely one of my all time favorites and one of the most beautiful divas ever.

I miss her so much :'( Everyone shit on her wrestling ability but she was capable and entertaining in the ring, she just never showcased much after she returned from injury but their were many occasions where i knew that she could still put on a great match such as when she faced Eve, Beth and Natalya. It's a shame she fell out of love with the wrestling industry.

This promo made her character look like a:bitch:

Maryse's dog is missing. Poor Maryse, I hope Flake is alright :worried:

Maryse's dog is missing. Poor Maryse, I hope Flake is alright :worried:

Not Flake :(

Poor Flake, and poor Maryse too :(

Two of my favorite former divas, and my two favorite knockouts

Posted Image

Maryse is probably in my top 3 sexiest Divas ever. I swear this girl is such a sex symbol :worship:

I have a strange obsession with this gif

Posted Image

I have a strange obsession with this gif

Posted Image

The first time i saw it on tumblr i couldn't wait to use it :'(

The first time i saw it on tumblr i couldn't wait to use it :'(

It's hot !

Does anyone remember back in 08 when people thought Maryse had a lesbian gimmick because of the way she pinned her opponents? :cry:

Does anyone remember back in 08 when people thought Maryse had a lesbian gimmick because of the way she pinned her opponents? :cry:

:dying:

That pin thoughhh!

I miss her so much  :crying: I just wanted to see her as a face ever since crowds began cheering her. She could of been the next big diva but it wasn't meant to be  :icant:

:cry:

tumblr_mejhf5aZ8A1qcfm3xo1_500.jpg

Not a single lie was told.