Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Role-Playing Games | Discussion

• Replies 8.3k
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NEW GRAPHIC: @prince. @Dante. @Queen of Hens @Foxy @Travis Roucka @Rainbow Heart @Tyler @Captain Fox @Shoaib. @Jake @Michael Psyches @Heidi @Wiccan Venus @Samier.

WWEHS Top 10 Moments   WWEHS has been been an integral part of HB since its inception in July 2014. The drama Roleplay was brought over by the children of ASWF and pushed by Mariah, who loved the idea

This Fed has had about 3 different threads already and the role play hasn't even started yet. Surely everything could of been updated into one thread and updated when needed too :icant:

Read the original posts before criticizing.

Seosone has explained why there are separate threads.

Read the original posts before criticizing.

Seosone has explained why there are separate threads.

This. I mean, at least wait until things get going so you can see WHY the threads were created. They know what they're doing :smh:

This Fed has had about 3 different threads already and the role play hasn't even started yet. Surely everything could of been updated into one thread and updated when needed too :icant:

We just setting everything up until I post the official thread. Plus this thread is just so people can have their OT talk about what happens in HBPW. The official thread will be up on Thursday. The first show will be January 3.

I'm honestly looking forward to this because I haven't been on a really good fed since DCW (before it turned to shit) for those who were on that.

I have high expectations for this as well with the people in charge.

• Mariah. unpinned and locked this topic