Shoaib.

Role-Playing Games | Discussion

8,344 posts in this topic

I'm crying at Carmella serving SEX, already getting to fuck Elias and Punk at this point of the rp, while Sasha and Baron are yet to kiss each other after months, serving Disney Channel love story :laycry:

4 people like this

2 hours ago, Foxy said:

I'm crying at Carmella serving SEX, already getting to fuck Elias and Punk at this point of the rp, while Sasha and Baron are yet to kiss each other after months, serving Disney Channel love story :laycry:

flksdj an iconic femme fatale :shook: 

2 people like this

I'm fucking crying at the Wendigo-esque creature dragging Sasha for filth :ahh: this bitch screaming help serving Chloe Chanel in an Elimination Chamber

2 people like this

If you wanna scene tonight, HMU.

Mariah.

1 person likes this

Punkmella pulling up on Mellias

3 people like this

Talking about Carmella's relationships... Am I the only one who noticed that she has been paired with John Cena, Dolph Ziggler and CM Punk out of everyone? You ain't slick @Mariah.

Why are you trying to turn Carmella into an AJ Lee horcrux?

Mariah.

4 people like this

Just now, Foxy said:

Talking about Carmella's relationships... Am I the only one who noticed that she has been paired with John Cena, Dolph Ziggler and CM Punk? You ain't slick @Mariah.

Why are you trying to turn Carmella in an AJ Lee horcrux?

Mariah.

l;dfk wig, my subconscious (we blame @Queen of Hens for choosing Dolph as the name of the ex among my suggestions) :sandra: 

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Talking about Carmella's relationships... Am I the only one who noticed that she has been paired with John Cena, Dolph Ziggler and CM Punk out of everyone? You ain't slick @Mariah.

Why are you trying to turn Carmella in an AJ Lee horcrux?

Mariah.

GET HER

Mariah.

1 person likes this

I'm thristy for some Full Sail drama, so if someone wants to rp with Karlee or Baron today, hmu.

Mariah.

I don’t get into role play or writing because I’m lazy spare me the Alexa drag. :momkie:

Anyway y’all are really talented and creative and I just want to say that. I peeped this thread for once and it’s really fun and an entertaining read the writing shows real talent.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Twisted Bliss said:

I don’t get into role play or writing because I’m lazy spare me the Alexa drag. :momkie:

Anyway y’all are really talented and creative and I just want to say that. I peeped this thread for once and it’s really fun and an entertaining read the writing shows real talent.

You posted this in the wrong thread but I moved it for you ;lfdskgsf

but awww thanks, I got notifications from you and was confused as fuck :dying: 

Read the whole thing and tell your friends :sandra: 

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Mariah. said:

You posted this in the wrong thread but I moved it for you ;lfdskgsf

but awww thanks, I got notifications from you and was confused as fuck :dying: 

Read the whole thing and tell your friends :sandra: 

I wasn’t sure if it was the right spot but thank you. 

1 person likes this

as the torrential downpour soaks the pair of them, washing out the saliva layering their connecting tongues.

:stephanie:

2 people like this

18 hours ago, Mariah. said:

SETH ROLLINS

Hide contents

Seth's lack of breath is balanced by the amount of sweat dripping from his pores, as the pair assert their repressed desires. His back arches and muscles tense as Dean grinds into him like a steady beat of a drum, Seth's round, tight glutes clenching with the perfect balance of pain and pleasure. He then stands himself back upright—still connected to Dean—and slides his tongue into his partner's mouth while the thrusting continues. Seth's eyes clamp shut, him exerting short, airy moans into Dean's wet mouth while his wearing body tremors. "F-fuck," he manages to speak before removing Dean and turning his own body to lay back on the desk, with his thick legs resting on Dean's shoulder for him to continue, Seth's member swollen and eager for release. And continue Dean does, rocking the furniture's legs from beneath it, sending a loud crash echoing through the office. "Fuck," Seth exclaims once again as the two carry on their animalistic ritual until Dean melts into him, synchronized with Seth's own finish glazing his body through nothing but pure satisfaction.

"Who'da thought you're be this... well-versed after several decades," he quietly exhales in an apt quip.

4 people like this

On 3/22/2019 at 6:47 PM, April. said:

:frecklefox:

bitch?

On 3/22/2019 at 5:47 PM, April. said:

:frecklefox:

Oop, came to negotiate a new contract? Queen :shook: