Welcome to Heartbreakers!

Sign in or register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share, and private message with other members of our community.

Close

Photo

AJ Lee Face Turn : Hurt or Heal ?

• Please log in to reply

Eric

Posted December 17, 2013, at 07:34 PM

Eric

I'm that Pai.J fan you love to hate..

• Premium Pink Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,459 posts

AJ Lee Face Turn : Hurt or Heal

Posted Image

AJ Lee turned heel last year at the TLC PPV by pushing John Cena off the ladder in his match with Dolph Ziggler. Since that night she has become one of the greatest heels since Trish Stratus Circa 2004 . One of not to many heel divas to be cheered instead of booed.

Sadly it seems that her heel run as reached as far as it could and it seems it's time to turn her back to a face. There has been some talk as of late of a ChickBusters reunion and a feud with The Bella Twins around WM season.

Do you think AJ's heel run has run it's course ? Should she remain heel ? Should she turn face ? Would a face turn hurt or heal ?

Please Feel Free To Discuss  :newspaper:

tumblr_nb3pefQAQs1tiuhzjo1_500.jpg

Mariah.

Posted December 17, 2013, at 07:41 PM

Mariah.

│▐║▐║▌│▌║▐║▌│▌

• Administrator
  • 26,074 posts
She needs something fresh, so a face turn would do just that. She's exhausted all her options as a heel since she's basically feuded with every relevant face on the roster (hell, even on the male side :michael:). She can still be unhinged and unstable like her current character except not conniving or targeting undeserving babyfaces, like a female face Edge or Orton. She could be the character she played last summer, but I prefer when they evolve and add a fresh spin to it.

If WWE wants her to break the record, then let's just get it over with so she can drop the title and spread her wings. It feels like the title is restraining her atm.

#hbaqueen

Willy

Posted December 17, 2013, at 07:43 PM

Willy

Google me, hoe

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,458 posts

She needs something fresh, so a face turn would do just that. She's exhausted all her options as a heel since she's basically feuded with every relevant face on the roster (hell, even on the male side :michael:). She can still be unhinged and unstable like her current character except not conniving or targeting undeserving babyfaces, like a female face Edge or Orton. She could be the character she played last summer, but I prefer when they evolve and add a fresh spin to it.

If WWE wants her to break the record, then let's just get it over with so she can drop the title and spread her wings. It feels like the title is restraining her atm.

Leave it to the number one stan to post what I was going to say, PLUS some.

Mariah.

Posted December 17, 2013, at 07:48 PM

Mariah.

│▐║▐║▌│▌║▐║▌│▌

• Administrator
  • 26,074 posts

Leave it to the number one stan to post what I was going to say, PLUS some.

:crying2:

#hbaqueen

Eric

Posted December 17, 2013, at 07:52 PM

Eric

I'm that Pai.J fan you love to hate..

• Premium Pink Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,459 posts

I agree with this ...

But how long before she becomes the "Overrated Babyface"  :cry:

tumblr_nb3pefQAQs1tiuhzjo1_500.jpg

perceval

Posted December 17, 2013, at 07:53 PM

perceval

Certified Heartbreaker

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts
The problem with heel AJ is the crowds just don't want to boo her.  She's their most popular Diva and the face of the Division.

GabeEd

Posted December 17, 2013, at 07:55 PM

GabeEd

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,693 posts
Yeah, what Mariah said. Anything that gives me a Chickbusters reunion, I'm here for it. :party:

n3BPKrp.gif

Chaz. made dis

Willy

Posted December 17, 2013, at 07:56 PM

Willy

Google me, hoe

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,458 posts

:crying2:

Seriously, it is time for AJ to get something new. Personally I am surprised she's lasted this long as a face without getting THAT boring. Maybe she is Princess #2...

Mariah.

Posted December 17, 2013, at 08:05 PM

Mariah.

│▐║▐║▌│▌║▐║▌│▌

• Administrator
  • 26,074 posts

The problem with heel AJ is the crowds just don't want to boo her.  She's their most popular Diva and the face of the Division.

This as well. Everything she does to get heat just feels so unnatural as a result (not unnatural in her portrayal since she's good in that area, just like they're forcing us to hate her when we don't want to, so it seems silly).

I agree with this ...

But how long before she becomes the "Overrated Babyface"  :cry:

That's inevitable, so you just gotta ignore what people say  :smh:

Seriously, it is time for AJ to get something new. Personally I am surprised she's lasted this long as a face without getting THAT boring. Maybe she is Princess #2...

Stan just a smidge :crying:

#hbaqueen

Willy

Posted December 17, 2013, at 08:09 PM

Willy

Google me, hoe

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,458 posts

Stan just a smidge :crying:

As a heel, but you got the message. :crying:

gl83

Posted December 17, 2013, at 09:02 PM

gl83

Certified Heartbreaker

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,649 posts

This as well. Everything she does to get heat just feels so unnatural as a result (not unnatural in her portrayal since she's good in that area, just like they're forcing us to hate her when we don't want to, so it seems silly).

Kinda like CM Punk last year/early this year. Fans want to cheer them but WWE are forcing them to be Heels. And it's not working.

Mariah.

Posted December 17, 2013, at 09:12 PM

Mariah.

│▐║▐║▌│▌║▐║▌│▌

• Administrator
  • 26,074 posts

Kinda like CM Punk last year/early this year. Fans want to cheer them but WWE are forcing them to be Heels. And it's not working.

Exactly. It's counter-productive.

#hbaqueen

Katie

Posted December 17, 2013, at 09:40 PM

Katie

Love Bites

• Premium Pink Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,296 posts

Welp. Lemme just co-sign this right now because that is what I am thinking. Again you taking the words out of my mouth  :cry:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Matias

Posted December 17, 2013, at 11:21 PM

Matias

You'll never be able to lace up my Chuck Taylors.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,777 posts
It can only benefit her from what we're seeing right now. They're just so set on having her as a heel in favor of a show's cast. I think that had they done a better job of not splitting the division in two, AJ could have still been doing lots as a heel. WWE has put a stop to any positive progress to the division. It's not even just about AJ's character at this point. It's the division. A face turn for AJ would not only rejuvenate her character and the division, but with all the fans LIVING to see her and buy her merch, it's LOGICAL. Lord.

ibodF2i4cd9VTz.png

Charlie

Posted December 18, 2013, at 10:51 AM

Charlie

Certified Heartbreaker

• 32,103 posts

Yas :newspaper:

Just something that will actually make the Division relevant again, because right now, it's officially shit.

wCy7gPu.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users