Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vinaro

Maria Kanellis Shoot Interview - Wrestle Talk TV Christmas Special!

22 posts in this topic

[embed=425,349]

[/embed]

13:55 to 22:05

She's finally over it.  :party:

Very nice interview! defending McCool like a true friend.  :crying2:

[embed=425,349]

[/embed]

13:55 to 22:05

Very nice interview! defending McCool like a true friend.  :crying2:

Didn't she say that Michelle got a big head and admit that the incident with Naddie happened? Wow, she is so fake  :newspaper:

Didn't she say that Michelle got a big head and admit that the incident with Naddie happened? Wow, she is so fake  :newspaper:

Post your receipts! don't just start a war and leave like that sis.

Jealous cuz he called her greek goddess  ::)

YASSSS MARIA STAN FOR KIA!

tumblr_lkn9oqfth81qax9gv.gif

Not at this being an English show but the video isn't available in England. :smh3:

Not at this being an English show but the video isn't available in England. :smh3:

She got asked about the Bellas  :fan:

She's been saying that she's over it for months now :cry:

She's been saying that she's over it for months now :cry:

What are you trying to say?

Everytime I see one of her interviews I think even more she's fake. She claims that wasn't her path, she claims she's over it and stuff but yet she keeps bringing it up. Yeah, the interviewer brought it up on this interview, but on twitter and all that stuff, she keeps bring it up. That's why I will never like her.

What are you trying to say?

That she's not over it. :coffee:

Post your receipts! don't just start a war and leave like that sis.

Jealous cuz he called her greek goddess  ::)

382d75de7555ae483b5d5755d0262436ce35e1019d001401c3cc4a370f4c8aed.jpg

There is only one Greek goddess.

tumblr_lgz18iR4Nz1qf5m9vo1_250.gif

" post="248797" timestamp="1388084767"]

Spill it, sis!

Maria really needs to do something about her hair. It looks totally dead. :sad2:

Spill it, sis!

Maria really needs to do something about her hair. It looks totally dead. :sad2:

Taylor you beat me to the punch on the hair. It's either really thirsty looking or just badly curled.

I always enjoy her interviews though because they're always so juicy. But this one she didnt give me any new gossip really. Signifying she might just be over all that BELLA BS and ready to move on with her life.

I dont understand the hate she gets. I respect someone that's outspoken and will call people out. But in my profession I've learned to keep my mouth shut. I burned a lot of bridges by being to outspoken and now I just do my job and am a happy team player. So I get why people didnt like that, because it's work related....

But I can understand why she was so pissed, why cant you guys? With how selective WWE is, and being released, and then thinking you're going back or a WHOLE month- and then having your contract blocked? Dont tell me you wouldnt be too pissed to keep your mouth shut.

Does she discuss anyone noteworthy?

58EGR6.gif

Taylor you beat me to the punch on the hair. It's either really thirsty looking or just badly curled.

I always enjoy her interviews though because they're always so juicy. But this one she didnt give me any new gossip really. Signifying she might just be over all that BELLA BS and ready to move on with her life.

I dont understand the hate she gets. I respect someone that's outspoken and will call people out. But in my profession I've learned to keep my mouth shut. I burned a lot of bridges by being to outspoken and now I just do my job and am a happy team player. So I get why people didnt like that, because it's work related....

But I can understand why she was so pissed, why cant you guys? With how selective WWE is, and being released, and then thinking you're going back or a WHOLE month- and then having your contract blocked? Dont tell me you wouldnt be too pissed to keep your mouth shut.

But numerous reports have called her a liar, Meltzer included. I don't feel bad for her.

She's said she's over it & then brings it up. AGAIN.

Everytime I see one of her interviews I think even more she's fake. She claims that wasn't her path, she claims she's over it and stuff but yet she keeps bringing it up. Yeah, the interviewer brought it up on this interview, but on twitter and all that stuff, she keeps bring it up. That's why I will never like her.

She said she isn't mad about it anymore!! and let's be real here, even if she didn't get over it would you blame her?!

that's a career!! I honestly don't care anymore about it.

That she's not over it. :coffee:

She said she did means she did Bitch  >:(

link=topic=3216.msg248797#msg248797 date=1388084767]

I know!

2781206882_1.gif

Spill it, sis!

I honestly think her hair looked good!!

Mess though everyone is talking about the negatives when she talked about other things!! the heck!  :michael:

58EGR6.gif

Nothing about AJ, bye  :sweep:

But numerous reports have called her a liar, Meltzer included. I don't feel bad for her.

She's said she's over it & then brings it up. AGAIN.

Hhehehe Melon you're so funny!! do you know that!

U only believe what you like but when there are rumores about the bellas it's a diff case!!

didn't we have a member here who asked both Maryse and K2 about it and they confirmed it!!

I will take his/her words. 

I remember hearing a rumor about Nikki shitting on someone's bag and another one saying Bellas were into Scat!!!

should I believe that?!

She said she isn't mad about it anymore!! and let's be real here, even if she didn't get over it would you blame her?!

She said she did means she did Bitch  >:(

I know!

2781206882_1.gif

I honestly think her hair looked good!!

Mess though everyone is talking about the negatives when she talked about other things!! the heck!  :michael:

Nothing about AJ, bye  :sweep:

Hhehehe Melon you're so funny!! do you know that!

U only believe what you like but when there are rumores about the bellas it's a diff case!!

didn't we have a member here who asked both Maryse and K2 about it and they confirmed it!!

I will take his/her words. 

I remember hearing a rumor about Nikki shitting on someone's bag and another one saying Bellas were into Scat!!!

should I believe that?!

Was there a report that backed it up? If you find me a source that confirms that, then awesome. Also, it was Orton & Xpac that pooped in bags & the Bellas can be into whatever they want on their own time. None of my business.

No offense to anyone, but I'll believe a confirmed report from a source over anything. It said she is lying. I'll also trust the reports that say management & backstage love the twins & find they are team players, just like I believed the ones about other Divas. Foley has spoken out numerous times defending the Bellas. He actually works with them. I'll believe him. Funny how K2 & Maryse have done Q&A's but there has been no sourced mention of them commenting. Only Maria...& wrestling sites refuting her.

The fact that you feel the need to ALWAYS make her look good it's sad. She can't even look good by herself. I get she was bitter and mad the first few times. I would've been, IF IT WAS TRUE, but the fact that she's been talking about it for what feels like YEARS it's sad. Yeah, I can blame her. If she thinks that wasn't her path like she says and her path it's be next to Mike, then she should be thankful and stop talking about it.

Also, on the hair topic. I agree with everyone. Her hair looks pretty bad. But to be honest, for me it's been that way ALWAYS. She needs to do something with her hair, looks way too dry.

Why do you guys still continue to entertain this .  :michael:

This happened all of 67 years ago let it breathe ...

58EGR6.gif

She called Kharma a bitch and said she loves karma.

58EGR6.gif

I just know Maria has said some negative things about alot of the divas since her release from the WWE. I haven't heard any interviews or shoots where Kelly, Melina or Maryse has ever said bad things about the other divas or the WWE since they've been released. So, any interview with Maria always seems either like she's mad (holding grudges, jealous) or making stuff up, due to her not liking certain divas or superstars for some reason. I will say... I kinda believe the one she said about Nikki (jealousy thing with Ziggler) though. Who wouldn't after seing Nikki with Cena on TD?

tumblr_myck07i11v1s0lhaio2_250.gif