LeJorgee

Not Suitable For Workplace Stories (Keep It CUTE)

3,796 posts in this topic

CONFESSION_1.jpg

So this is pretty much the title of the thread, members can share their secrets or actions they may be ashamed of (if they want to), from funny mistakes to even sexual actions. I saw it on ATRL and thought it would be funny to bring it here, and don't worry, i don't think none of us know each other in real life so don't be scared to share, remember nobody is a saint, everyone has had awkward moments, mistakes and things they're ashamed of.

The only rule for this is:

Don't attack other members for any of the things they share

If someone's picking on another member for what they post in here they will be reported, however you can laugh or make fun aslong as the member doesn't feel offended, don't cross the line  :newspaper:

I'll go first  :blush:

- As a child i used to hate public bathrooms (still do), and when i was in elementary school i would hold my necessity to go till school ended so i could go at home, but once an accident happened  :rot:. After that i went if the urge was much, now i have more control of my body  :michael:

- This isn't awkward just some random info i'm throwing, i was 11 when i had my first kiss, i was 14 when i had my frist kiss with a boy.

- This is not something of my control, but it was still awkward as fuck, for a time i had a man obsessed with me, at first it was cool, he added me to facebook and he didn't looked his age so i had no problem, i gave him my whatsapp once he asked for it, therefore he had my phone number, then he told me his age and the things he wanted to do with me and i tried to cut it off, i was being nice and stuff, once a friend took my phone and called him and i was like "WTF" and ended the call immediately but after that he sent me a message that he was really happy i called him and thought i wanted him and he wouldn't stop sending me nudes of him until i warned him that i would accuse him to the police since i was under-age :dead:

After my first confession you don't have nothing to worry about i'm sure of it  :sweep: Edited by Mariah.

Hmm, well there's the fact that me and this girl "dated" in middle school and we both ended up being gay. :dying:

Hmm, well there's the fact that me and this girl "dated" in middle school and we both ended up being gay. :dying:

cxcmncx What a coincidence. :dying:

I'm pretty sure she had the pants in the "relationship"  :laugh2:

Omg and I'm pretty sure she and my best friend had something going on and she (my bf) confessed she had a crush on me, too. A damn mess. :smh3:

:ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh:

Omg and I'm pretty sure she and my best friend had something going on and she (my bf) confessed she had a crush on me, too. A damn mess. :smh3:

A mess! This sounds like something that would happen to me. :icant:

Well, I have 2 dates tomorrow.  :knit:

and it's not the first time.  :knit:

Well, I have 2 dates tomorrow.  :knit:

and it's not the first time.  :knit:

Such a bad boy. :fan:

Such a bad boy. :fan:

One of them was supposed to be tonight but there was this fucking snow storm  :sweep: :sweep: :sweep:

Awkward moment.

In high school once i was in the bathrooms changing my clothes for a presentation, when i went out this cute guy i've talked to and we had a cute chemistry, whose sexuality was hard to tell cause he was always with another gay friend of mine and people said they had a relationship, walked into me and said hey and then he wouldn't stop walking till he was really close to me, our faces were like separated for an inch or two, there was this silence, we just were looking to each others faces and then another friend walked in like "HEYY YOO", and then was like "Oh, am i interrupting something, lol, sorry" and after that he left and we never mentioned it again.  :rot:

This boy I've had a thing for, and who enjoys keeping an on/off flirtation with me, really likes when I play with his hair, massage him, let him sit on my lap, etc.

I was playing with his hair once, and awkwardly enough, people just started laughing and pointing out how strange it was. I was like, "ni**a, let me be," tbh.

Like, that is stroke game. Let me do me. Annoying.  :smh3:

Awkward moment.

In high school once i was in the bathrooms changing my clothes for a presentation, when i went out this cute guy i've talked to and we had a cute chemistry, whose sexuality was hard to tell cause he was always with another gay friend of mine and people said they had a relationship, walked into me and said hey and then he wouldn't stop walking till he was really close to me, our faces were like separated for an inch or two, there was this silence, we just were looking to each others faces and then another friend walked in like "HEYY YOO", and then was like "Oh, am i interrupting something, lol, sorry" and after that he left and we never mentioned it again.  :rot:

:ahh: :ahh: :ahh:

That's so awkward.  :lmao:

:ahh: :ahh: :ahh:

That's so awkward.  :lmao:

After that every moment was awkward, especially after he got a girlfriend :rot:

He's done with her now, but i met my babydaddy, so his loss  :knit:

One time I saw my brother's ex-girlfriend Butt ....naked

:coffee: Talk about awkward

2 month later after they broke up my brothers fist met my jaw  :michael:

Brotherly love  :innocent:

omg :ahh:

Aww  :crying:

:ahh:

:icant:

:ahh:

In grade 9 I said I'll tell you who I like if you tell me who you like...

He named the same girl I was going to confess...lolzzzzzzzz  :noparty:

I love your user name.

I don't have any cool secrets. I'm lame.

Just share moments you remember that were funny or awkward if you feel like  :dance2:

Same thing happened to me in the 4th grade :icant: