Welcome to Heartbreakers!

Sign in or register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share, and private message with other members of our community.

Close

Photo

Backstage News On WWE Divas Title Plans For WrestleMania XXX

AJ Lee Naomi

• Please log in to reply

SimplyFoxy

Posted February 20, 2014, at 02:11 PM

SimplyFoxy

TWEENER TBFH

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,868 posts

Poor Naomi is going to have wait to get her big moment now. Cameron has already took her place :mariah:

n2BIHjW.gif

gl83

Posted February 20, 2014, at 02:18 PM

gl83

Certified Heartbreaker

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,807 posts

http://www.wrestlezo...wrestlemania-30

So we could get a new challenger!

So, the reason WWE want the title on a TD is just so it can be used as a prop for "Total Divas" storylines, not because it's going to help and improve things in the regular Divas division.

picard-head.jpeg

WWFoverWWE

Posted February 20, 2014, at 02:30 PM

WWFoverWWE

Certified Heartbreaker

• Premium Pink Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,463 posts

Week 6 is the one we're in so technically Naomi only has 5 weeks left. And if she comes back at the earliest in 4 weeks, then it'll be mid-March.

Start sweatin, haters  :mariah:

#Punkadactyls

ToMjGpDHa1c5Syg0Umc.gif

Eric

Posted February 20, 2014, at 02:42 PM

Eric

I'm that Pai.J fan you love to hate..

• Premium Pink Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,137 posts

So, the reason WWE want the title on a TD is just so it can be used as a prop for "Total Divas" storylines, not because it's going to help and improve things in the regular Divas division.

picard-head.jpeg

:michael:  The sad part is no matter what TD gets the title their reign will flop. I can just see it now it's not going to be any different than it was when AJ was champion. The only difference is that one of them will be champion. It also doesn't help that we have no challengers. :dying:  I can't wait to see what these next few months will be . What a HUGE let down it will be I can just see it now . Honestly :dies:

AJ ~ Paige ~ Natalya ~ Alicia

5o2hZwF.jpg

Eric

Posted February 20, 2014, at 02:44 PM

Eric

• Premium Pink Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,137 posts

Week 6 is the one we're in so technically Naomi only has 5 weeks left. And if she comes back at the earliest in 4 weeks, then it'll be mid-March.

#TeamOptimistic

Naomi vs AJ :popcorn:

5o2hZwF.jpg

Anya

Posted February 20, 2014, at 02:44 PM

Anya

The Miss Cleo of HB

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,844 posts

picard-head.jpeg

Not to mention that it will probably be mentioned for all of 5 seconds and then be tossed into the background in favor of Eva's antics.

GYO3JdO.png

Posted Image

gl83

Posted February 20, 2014, at 02:49 PM

gl83

Certified Heartbreaker

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,807 posts

:michael:  The sad part is no matter what TD gets the title their reign will flop. I can just see it now it's not going to be any different than it was when AJ was champion. The only difference is that one of them will be champion. It also doesn't help that we have no challengers. :dying:  I can't wait to see what these next few months will be . What a HUGE let down it will be I can just see it now . Honestly :dies:

Except AJ's title reign started off awesome from her feud with Kaitlyn to her pipebomb on the Total Divas. Plus WWE actually seem to trust AJ to deliver when it comes to mic skills, hence why they have her cutting promos and doing commentary. The other Divas, yeah, they'd probably get overwhelmed by the "3 Stooges".

If anything, I say their next champion is going to end up like Layla or Kaitlyn, you know spending more time on Superstars/Main Event having random matches than anything concrete and interesting.

gl83

Posted February 20, 2014, at 02:53 PM

gl83

Certified Heartbreaker

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,807 posts

Not to mention that it will probably be mentioned for all of 5 seconds and then be tossed into the background in favor of Eva's antics.

GYO3JdO.png

I can just see it now:

Naomi wins the divas title at WM.

*5 seconds later*

cuts to backstage where Naomi catches Jon Uso in the broom closet with Summer Rae and Eva Marie

*Black Screen*

.............To be Continued....

(ominous music plays)

Edited by gl83, February 20, 2014, at 02:53 PM.

• Anya likes this

Grizzlywolf9

Posted February 20, 2014, at 02:53 PM

Grizzlywolf9

Certified Heartbreaker

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,774 posts

One diva comes to mind WWE... "CAMERON"! It would give you a shocking Naomi return as a heel & attack her best friend for taking her shot & the divas title. :popcorn:  Makes for a nice feud if it would just happen & the WWE could see that it could be something to help the division desperately.

laylaelsig.jpg

DayDreamer

Posted February 20, 2014, at 02:56 PM

DayDreamer

#AllAboutme

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,895 posts

I'm here for a fatal four way between the Bella's and Nattie. 

Miss-Tessmacher.jpg

Grizzlywolf9

Posted February 20, 2014, at 02:59 PM

Grizzlywolf9

Certified Heartbreaker

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,774 posts

I'm here for a fatal four way between the Bella's and Nattie. 

Cameron needs this, to get over more with the fans. She's been getting really nice pops from the fans recently. I don't want Natalya involved right now. If Nikki & Brie are involved, I've got no problem with that. You could even get the Bellas turning on one another aswell. :excited: Then you could have Cameron/Brie vs Naomi/Nikki possibly. :popcorn:

laylaelsig.jpg

Cooksie

Posted February 20, 2014, at 03:35 PM

Cooksie

RT if you have edges

• RPG Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,635 posts

Just give her a disco ball eyepatch and bury Aksana in a squash match, before AJ mocks Naomi as she stays home and recovers. :cry:

ram7ss8.gif

♛ von-cooks  

☆ all stars   

∞ laynation  

Anya

Posted February 20, 2014, at 03:38 PM

Anya

The Miss Cleo of HB

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,844 posts

Just give her a disco ball eyepatch and bury Aksana in a squash match, before AJ mocks Naomi as she stays home and recovers. :cry:

:ahh:

Posted Image

KellyKellyMaryseV1

Posted February 20, 2014, at 03:49 PM

KellyKellyMaryseV1

I'm bringing S-E-X-Y B-A-C-K

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,279 posts

:excited:

irrlazrmAhtAT.jpg

JoshFox

Posted February 20, 2014, at 03:52 PM

JoshFox

Latina Heat

• Premium Pink Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,340 posts

Yas, let them know.

Brie | Rosa | Roman

iVoGCPu.png

Eric

Posted February 20, 2014, at 07:48 PM

Eric

• Premium Pink Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,137 posts

Except AJ's title reign started off awesome from her feud with Kaitlyn to her pipebomb on the Total Divas. Plus WWE actually seem to trust AJ to deliver when it comes to mic skills, hence why they have her cutting promos and doing commentary. The other Divas, yeah, they'd probably get overwhelmed by the "3 Stooges".

If anything, I say their next champion is going to end up like Layla or Kaitlyn, you know spending more time on Superstars/Main Event having random matches than anything concrete and interesting.

AJ's feud started to sink once she started her feud with the TD ! :smh3:

But yeah the next champion ... :smh3:  Poor them . Summer Rae is the only possibly challenger a face TD could face :dying:  I look forward to see how everything will play out in the next few months.

5o2hZwF.jpg

Melon2617

Posted February 20, 2014, at 07:54 PM

Melon2617

Queen of Awesome

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,680 posts

AJ's feud started to sink once she started her feud with the TD ! :smh3:

But yeah the next champion ... :smh3:  Poor them . Summer Rae is the only possibly challenger a face TD could face :dying:  I look forward to see how everything will play out in the next few months.

ITA with this.

As much as AJ sometimes irritates the living crap out of me, she and the TD girls were given literally nothing to work with. It was disjointed and stupid. Had they incorporated elements from other storylines, where AJ had a checklist similar to Victoria, where she would mark off the Divas she had defeated leading up to her match with Mickie James, it could have been more interesting, then the last TD standing could have won the title, but they didn't do anything like that and the thing sucked. It takes two to make a good storyline and these girls aren't Trish and Lita; they can't turn crap into a diamond and that's no disrespect to them, Lita and Trish were just special in that way. 

I do think you'll see the new Divas champ feud with Summer, but if they are mimicking the HBK/Diesel storyline for AJ and Tamina, expect her to take the title from the new champ, setting up AJ turning on her, but trying to build Tamina as a face might be a flop.

http://ashmultimedia.me

6gfxoo.jpg2r21474.jpgdnljk2.jpg

credit Chaz! 

Mariah.

Posted February 20, 2014, at 08:01 PM

Mariah.

│▐║▐║▌│▌║▐║▌│▌

• Administrator
  • 26,954 posts

:rot:

"like a black widow, baby."

iKvqdujUx9qdC.gif

// aj lee // trish stratus // seth rollins //

gl83

Posted February 20, 2014, at 08:28 PM

gl83

Certified Heartbreaker

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,807 posts

ITA with this.

As much as AJ sometimes irritates the living crap out of me, she and the TD girls were given literally nothing to work with. It was disjointed and stupid. Had they incorporated elements from other storylines, where AJ had a checklist similar to Victoria, where she would mark off the Divas she had defeated leading up to her match with Mickie James, it could have been more interesting, then the last TD standing could have won the title, but they didn't do anything like that and the thing sucked. It takes two to make a good storyline and these girls aren't Trish and Lita; they can't turn crap into a diamond and that's no disrespect to them, Lita and Trish were just special in that way. 

I do think you'll see the new Divas champ feud with Summer, but if they are mimicking the HBK/Diesel storyline for AJ and Tamina, expect her to take the title from the new champ, setting up AJ turning on her, but trying to build Tamina as a face might be a flop.

Why not have AJ/Tamina face the new champ and a random Diva in a fatal 4-way match and have Tamina steal the win and the title. Things might start off okay with Tamina allowing AJ to hold her "baby". But, then as the weeks go on she could start acting all arrogant and condescending to AJ, until either she attacks AJ after AJ inadvertedly costs her a match or AJ has had enough of Tamina and playing second fiddle and goes after the title herself.

Because right now, the fans would more easily cheer for AJ than Tamina. Hell, they would cheer more easily for AJ than most other Divas. I mean she gets cheered just for getting tagged into a match. Just imagine if she was a Face.

Edited by gl83, February 20, 2014, at 08:29 PM.

Melon2617

Posted February 20, 2014, at 08:32 PM

Melon2617

Queen of Awesome

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,680 posts

Why not have AJ/Tamina face the new champ and a random Diva in a fatal 4-way match and have Tamina steal the win and the title. Things might start off okay with Tamina allowing AJ to hold her "baby". But, then as the weeks go on she could start acting all arrogant and condescending to AJ, until either she attacks AJ after AJ inadvertedly costs her a match or AJ has had enough of Tamina and playing second fiddle and goes after the title herself.

Because right now, the fans would more easily cheer for AJ than Tamina. Hell, they would cheer more easily for AJ than most other Divas. I mean she gets cheered just for getting tagged into a match. Just imagine if she was a Face.

I see your point, but I'm only saying if they are mimicking that storyline, that's how they would go. Personally, I would rather AJ and Tamina feud without the title, while the new champ feuds with Summer and a heel Naomi when she recovers from injury. 

http://ashmultimedia.me

6gfxoo.jpg2r21474.jpgdnljk2.jpg

credit Chaz! 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: AJ Lee, Naomi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users