Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Josh.

Cameron annnounces "Bye Bye" release date

35 posts in this topic

Not to be shady at all, but I actually laughed just now being reminded that this is ACTUALLY happening :cry:

yass

Girl would NOT be having a release party if it wasn't (most likely) being filmed and paid for by E! tho. :icant:

yass

Girl would NOT be having a release party if it wasn't (most likely) being filmed and paid for by E! tho. :icant:

Basically :icant:

I've been waiting a fucking LIFETIME for this.

Al4d0b8.gif

But the preview from TD. I don't think I'm ready :cry:

"You know it's time to go!

You know it's time to go!

A few things that you should know,

I'm about my paper baby"

:rot:

Edited by KellyKellyMaryseV1

Alright girls, let's make our peak position and first week sales predictions. :jenn:

I forgot about this. It's going to flop but good for her for trying.

You know the worst part?

The inevitable Funkadactyls split won't be a rivalry for the Championship that Naomi will soon hold, but over their singles.

You know the worst part?

The inevitable Funkadactyls split won't be a rivalry for the Championship that Naomi will soon hold, but over their singles.

OMG YAS I CAN'T WAIT!

F8GTp.gif

She will flop

Don't waste your money and get the real deal.

7cvia.gif7cvjh.gif

Edited by Vinaro
1 person likes this

7cvia.gif7cvjh.gif

Yes as I said, buy it! :uhh:

Edited by Vinaro

She's gonna plug the hell out of it on twitter :cry:

She will flop

7cvia.gif7cvjh.gif

d

iSpiRVnLpWmwd.gif

She will flop

7cvia.gif7cvjh.gif

I'm sorry i LOVE Maria and Seven Sins is my jam but I CACKLED! 

:icant:

But I will only buy her single if she does a follow party then I'll buy her single 5 times.  :party:

Yussss, I'm ready!!!

Where can I pre-order? :cry:

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss

tumblr_n0ai3cGLzn1qevcs2o4_250.gif

Yasssssssss, my coins are ready! I've been waiting and anticipating for this smash!

iSpiRVnLpWmwd.gif

Ready for this! I support Cam til the end! I hope this single is somewhat a success although I doubt it will. Oh well, enjoy the party Cam!  :priceless:

NOT Vinaro promoting Maria's 4 year old EP. :cry:

:excited:  :excited:  :excited:

fuck Cam tho, I've been waiting for Dance All Night for like five years, Naomi should have dropped it to keep ha relevance up during the injury. :cry: