Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LeJorgee

Christina Aguilera

106 posts in this topic

Discuss anythong related to Queentina Aguilegend here! :totally:

Posted Image

ALL EYE WANNAH DEW IS PHUCK UR BODEHHH!!!!!!!

http://uploadir.com/u/52djt9wu

:cry: i was going to post that,

so happy here in Mexico the song is top 5 and its number 1 on some south-american countrys, hopefully she won't flop again

Posted Image

Posted Image

Interesting to say the least :filenails:

Lol, I used to hate her because she used to be Britney's rival and I was a huge fan of Britney when I was around 7-9 mainly because Britney seemed like such a bubbly person and Christina seemed to me like this whory, dirty, sexy skank

Posted Image

Interesting to say the least :filenails:

This looks like an amateur Photoshop job. 10th grade Media Arts  :dying:

This looks like an amateur Photoshop job. 10th grade Media Arts  :dying:

I kid you not, this does look like something people do in my high school's Graphic Design class. :dying:

Like I shit you not :rot:

I kid you not, this does look like something people do in my high school's Graphic Design class. :dying:

Like I shit you not :rot:

:rot: :rot: :rot:

Posted Image

:dead:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was fucking amazing!  :dead:

[embed=425,349]

[/embed]

Christina irks me  :smh3:

Christina irks me  :smh3:

seems like im the only person who likes christina on this site  :dead:

:dead: Just watched her on Jimmy Fallon. As much as she bothers me, her talent is undeniable lol. :totally:

Love Christina. LOVE HER.

Her talent is undeniable & she just don't give an effing eff. She will do what she wants, when she wants and when people bitch, remind everyone that she's got a ton of Grammies and a voice we'd all kill for.

Work it girl.

Love Christina. LOVE HER.

Her talent is undeniable & she just don't give an effing eff. She will do what she wants, when she wants and when people bitch, remind everyone that she's got a ton of Grammies and a voice we'd all kill for.

Work it girl.

tumblr_maanc5735q1rfduvxo1_400.gif

Seriously!

I wrote a blog about her last May where I pointed out that if she were a dude, everyone would embrace her "Eff you, I'm talented and you're a douche & I don't care" attitude, but because she's a woman, everyone calls her a bitch.

It's funny, people started buying Maroon 5's albums because Adam Levine is a nice guy. People bought more of Blake Shelton's albums because he's an egotistical, homophobic douche. Christina tells it like it is on the Voice and no one buys the album (of course, the lack of promotion didn't help, methinks NBC and her label kept it on the DL so she would postpone her tour and remain on the Voice for Season 4, as she's pretty much the focal point. People watch to hear what she has to say, who she's going to call out, what she's going to wear, etc. I love Shakira, but she can't touch Christina).

People just don't realize talent

That's the same i can say about Courtney Love (she might not be a talented singer) but its an amazing composer, actress and writer. People just judge her for her druggie past, they say she is a whore, a junkie and a bitch, but if she was a man she would be an idol (like Kurt Cobain), she is a sourviver but people don't recognize it because she doesn't have a dick hanging between her legs. Fucking sexism

Back on xtina i don't understand why people can't accept her talent like they do with Adele

That's the same i can say about Courtney Love (she might not be a talented singer) but its an amazing composer, actress and writer. People just judge her for her druggie past, they say she is a whore, a junkie and a bitch, but if she was a man she would be an idol (like Kurt Cobain), she is a sourviver but people don't recognize it because she doesn't have a dick hanging between her legs. Fucking sexism

Back on xtina i don't understand why people can't accept her talent like they do with Adele

Christina doesn't really use her talent. She screams and has poor technique. She could take notes from Mariah Carey on technique. :knit:

I mean, The Voice is a huge platform; look what it did for all the other judges, especially Adam and Maroon 5. The fact she had a major platform like that and she's still, well flopping, should tell her something. I think people just don't want what Xtina is serving. What they want is an album chock full of power ballads in the vein of 90s Mariah and Whitney or more recently, Adele. They want ballads that compliment her voice. The general public just isn't here for slutty, "empowered" Christina, especially at her age. There's no doubt in my mind that had Christina put out an album of power ballads and cleaned up her image a little bit, she would have been a major factor again. Not saying this is right or just, but it's the truth. She needs a wake up call if she wants to push units again  :shrug:

:uhh:

I mean, The Voice is a huge platform; look what it did for all the other judges, especially Adam and Maroon 5. The fact she had a major platform like that and she's still, well flopping, should tell her something. I think people just don't want what Xtina is serving. What they want is an album chock full of power ballads in the vein of 90s Mariah and Whitney or more recently, Adele. They want ballads that compliment her voice. The general public just isn't here for slutty, "empowered" Christina, especially at her age. There's no doubt in my mind that had Christina put out an album of power ballads and cleaned up her image a little bit, she would have been a major factor again. Not saying this is right or just, but it's the truth. She needs a wake up call if she wants to push units again  :shrug:

I think this might be it. :worship:

I mean, The Voice is a huge platform; look what it did for all the other judges, especially Adam and Maroon 5. The fact she had a major platform like that and she's still, well flopping, should tell her something. I think people just don't want what Xtina is serving. What they want is an album chock full of power ballads in the vein of 90s Mariah and Whitney or more recently, Adele. They want ballads that compliment her voice. The general public just isn't here for slutty, "empowered" Christina, especially at her age. There's no doubt in my mind that had Christina put out an album of power ballads and cleaned up her image a little bit, she would have been a major factor again. Not saying this is right or just, but it's the truth. She needs a wake up call if she wants to push units again

Truthfully, Stripped was Xtina's best selling album to date, so it's hard to say that her "skank" image is why Lotus is flopping. Considering the lack of promotion for this album, as opposed to say, Maroon 5's Overexposed, which had heavy promotion for Payphone, which had a lyric video and was in heavy radio rotation and Adam's sweet, likable image and pretty face and sexiness has people buying their stuff. Christina's no-nonsense attitude is often considered...well, bitchy and people hold it against her, as opposed to listening to the album. Her singles are heavily requested but DJ's straight up don't play her songs, Adam Lambert has had the same problem because his status as a Diva in lieu of a media darling.

Lotus was barely promoted, the single isn't on radio, and there is speculation that NBC wants Xtina to cancel her tour as her Voice Season 4 replacement Shakira is preggers and intends to take time off. Also, Christina's main appeal as an artist is the ability to move units over a period of time, not one week. Stripped's biggest hit was the second single, same with Back to Basics, etc. A solid second single from Lotus could turn things around for her.

I was on a music forum, and they pointed out something that I found interesting. They said that Christina needs The Voice more than The Voice needs Christina. Which to me seems true, with her lack of popularity among most for her "bitchy" attitude.

They said that Christina needs The Voice more than The Voice needs Christina. Which to me seems true, with her lack of popularity among most for her "bitchy" attitude.

I'd disagree. The Voice needs Christina more than she needs the Voice. If you read recaps of the show, it's all "Christina said this, she wore this, she lipped off to this, omg did you see what Christina..." Last year the big story was that Christina made it very clear that she felt Tony Lucca wasn't talented and people balked at how big bad Christina wouldn't give him his God given right of greatness, or she supposedly fought with Blake, Adam, etc. Even in an interview with Adam and Blake about how they're besties, FOUR questions were about Christina. While promoting Overexposed, Adam Levine was asked several questions about Christina. Honestly, if she wasn't on the show, I doubt it would get the press it does.