Welcome to Heartbreakers!

Sign in or register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share, and private message with other members of our community.

Close

Photo

I have a crush on my neighbor! HELP!

• Please log in to reply

shameronstar

Posted March 16, 2014, at 03:16 PM

shameronstar

Underdog

• PipPip
  • 460 posts

I have this neighbor and for whatever reason I have a crush or even an infatuation with them! It all started a year and a half ago and the first time I noticed this person there was something about them that I was drawn too, and it was weird because this person normally isn't my type but I just found them fascinating and intriguing for some reason. Plus, since I don't really know them at all I don't know how to approach them about it, so why do I have these feelings and how do I deal with them?

JoshFox

Posted March 16, 2014, at 03:17 PM

JoshFox

Latina Heat

• Premium Pink Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,363 posts

When you're home alone invite them over and the rest shall follow.

iojX1SUiLa5i.gif

Brie | Rosa | Roman

iVoGCPu.png

DayDreamer

Posted March 16, 2014, at 03:19 PM

DayDreamer

#AllAboutme

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,895 posts

Trying hanging out with them, or find reasons to have to go over. Throw your ball in there backyard or something, that's the only way you'll know and get clearance or they'll continue to be the main character of your sexual fantasies and wet dreams.  

Miss-Tessmacher.jpg

Eric

Posted March 16, 2014, at 03:31 PM

Eric

I'm that Pai.J fan you love to hate..

• Premium Pink Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,151 posts

Find out first if they are in a relationship and if they are BACK OFF ! 

Karma is a bitch and so is a homewrecker ... :smh3:

no I'm kidding ...

If you like them find ways to hold a conversation with them. Give them compliments. Show them THE REAL YOU ! Be 100th with them ...  Be honest with them after a while and tell them how you feel . Choose the right time to tell them how you feel and know what you already want to say and how you want to say it . Don't show them that your nervous when around them , always smile , make them smile . Crack jokes ... Etc , etc.

Also be prepared for any sort of rejection I mean not to burst your bubble but you know .  :priceless:  Things happen .... but as long as your comfortable telling them how you feel then you know go for it . 

:party:

AJ ~ Paige ~ Natalya ~ Alicia

pwEpKzj.gifbHw811Q.gif

seanyb

Posted March 16, 2014, at 03:39 PM

seanyb

☆Alicia.Trish.AJ☆

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,326 posts
I don't know your situation.. Is it a boy, girl? Are they married? Are they under 16? Are you under 16? Like Im going in blind here. but....
tumblr_mj3rimcUAS1s66bddo1_250.gif
Umm yeh.. Like next time you see your neighbour doing something outside their house just find an excuse to pass by them and make small talk, by that you can figure out whether you wanna continue to pursue.. If yes, then maybe have some people round and next time you see them say that you are having a few friends round to your house and if he/she wanted they could come along for a while, tell them they can bring someone with them (because you both will feel more open and comfortable with people you already know). Then if the night goes well ask he/she around again but just you 2 this time and...
tumblr_met7kk6ePH1qc9svto7_500.gif
Umm yeh.. Follow my words of wisdom and I see intercourse within the next 3 months.. #StaySafe

Charlie

Posted March 16, 2014, at 03:39 PM

Charlie

Certified Heartbreaker

• 32,820 posts

Bring a pencil, knock on their door, "accidentally" drop the pencil, bend over and the rest shall go unsaid.

No, I'm just kidding. I'd recommend talking to your neighbour more often. You might see why you're so interested in them, or you might lose your fascination with them. Either way, it's worth a try :)

4jX19xl.pngoweBc17.pngfDdZ0od.png

shameronstar

Posted March 16, 2014, at 03:53 PM

shameronstar

Underdog

• PipPip
  • 460 posts

It's funny because the guy I have a crush on is Puerto Rican and I remember years ago when I was young there was these 2 guys I had crushes on and they were Puerto Rican too:P

I'm from Florida so I must have an inclination towards Spanish people:)

Edited by shameronstar, March 16, 2014, at 03:54 PM.

SimplyFoxy

Posted March 16, 2014, at 04:01 PM

SimplyFoxy

nothin'

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,884 posts

Just treat him like any other guy you've liked. Just because he's your neighbour, doesn't make it any different. Just means you can just walk next door when you want a bit of non-PG fun

tumblr_mf38e6QTBL1ro3eqc.gif

3CJa5A2.gif

Live Fast,  Die Young

Bad Girls Do It Well

El_Fantasma

Posted March 16, 2014, at 04:08 PM

El_Fantasma

Underdog

• PipPip
  • 125 posts
If he's puerto rican just mention a honda and you've got his full attention. Bam, you're welcome.

isGEm.gif

ΛŞΛP MΘB™

Posted March 16, 2014, at 04:20 PM

ΛŞΛP MΘB™

nWoGreatness

• Premium Pink Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,328 posts

Holler at 'em, bro. Talk to him, get to know him, do what you gotta do. 

Edited by ΛŞΛP MΘB™, March 16, 2014, at 04:21 PM.

33m8lyf.jpg

These flashing lights, I let you love me, cause I can tell that you want me,

Just you and I, body to body we gettin' out of this party.

----------

#8thMilitia forever.

Gloober

Posted March 16, 2014, at 04:29 PM

Gloober

Dragger of the Year

• Premium Pink Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,300 posts

Is he gay or straight? Find out first.

iojX1SUiLa5i.gif

Cooksie