Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Taylor

American Horror Story | Season 9: "1984"

246 posts in this topic

The last episode was lowkey boring as fuck! 

9HdGMuy.gif

I thought the episode was good. The TCK was obvious but I liked the story behind it. I wonder how the next two sins will be completed.

Also what was the point of Ramona Royale? Seems like ha purpose of being there led to nothing.

Them playing Hotline Bling. :ahh:

1 person likes this

Them playing Hotline Bling. :ahh:

Omg im watching now and came here to post that lol

Not Gabourey Sidibe being on the next episode lol

Hoping this is the season 6 cast

• Jessica Lange (rumored)
  • Joseph Fiennes
  • Sarah Paulson (obvious)
  • Evan Peters (obvious)
  • Angela Bassett ( announced) 
  • Finn Wittrock (obvious at this point)
  • Denis O' Hare 
  • Taissa Farmiga
  • Ashley Rickards (rumored) 
  • Darren Criss 
  • Lady Gaga  (rumored)

I don't think Gaga will do this season since she has an album coming out soon.

Can someone explain to me how Sally got trapped in the hotel when she got pushed out of the window? Doesn't this mean she died outside of the hotel? :uhh:

1 person likes this

On 1/22/2016 at 2:06 PM, Vinaro said:

Can someone explain to me how Sally got trapped in the hotel when she got pushed out of the window? Doesn't this mean she died outside of the hotel? :uhh:

I had a theory about that -- I felt like she went back because she could not because she was stuck there. It is either that or she wasn't dead when she landed on the ground. 

When hotline bling started playing, I had to pause the show and get my life together. I blame Ryan Murphy for the foolishness. I missed an episode and came back to learn that they got Gaga. What the heck. They was all player haters Gaga aint do nothing to them but give them rough sex and immortality, which is what them hoes wanted. Angela basset lowkey played tf out of her then got mad cuz she killed the dude she was cheating on her with, hello, lesbians are crazy what did you expect. White collar boy just wanted the P, and the bald trans was just a player hater, tryna steal one of gaga's pieces. they was all haters. Mad last week I tried to tune in only to see some X-men movie was on. I thought LAdy Gaga's cake was gonna bless my screen again, guess not. Just want to know if she could still turn ppl into vampires since she tech been dead and what the next season theme is gonna be.

Ok why aren't u bitches perched???!

This season seems ugly and uninteresting

Keep iT

Vinaro

tumblr_orqry3Uo8D1r7rvejo1_400.gif

What do you all think of the new season so far? It's pretty weird to me, but I'm still intrigued. Sarah is so great at playing a crazy ass bitch :rot: 

3 people like this

Spoiler

This topic seems dead, but I'm here to give my thoughts anyway :charsmile: I had really low expectations for this season, but I was mildly surprised. There is some good and bad. While I think using the election was pretty cheap and unoriginal, the way it was portrayed was decent. The clown thing seemed pretty cheesy also, but the way they did it was better than I expected. Sarah is a great lead. Billie is a good addition after being a fan of Scream Queens. I wish we had seen more characters introduced and more old cast members, though. I was happy to see Twisty return. It's always nice to see the seasons actually connect. The cast (at least what is on Wikipedia) is pretty disappointing. A lot of the old cast members aren't participating and most of the new cast is pretty irrelevant. We could still see them make surprise guest appearances, but what is an AHS season without Lily Rabe? The scariest thing of all was Evan Peters making a cheese powder smoothie and applying it to his face. As if cheese powder wasn't already despicable enough, he had to liquefy it and smear it all over his facial features? Also, not at the Asian neighbors getting killed first out of all the people the clowns could have killed. Maybe the clowns are supposed to be racist idk. Overall, the premiere was better than I expected, but it wasn't the most exciting or unique premiere and it will probably end up being one of the worst seasons. I'm still probably going to continue watching it anyways, though. Hopefully, the season will pick up when Emma and Frances appear, and I am hoping for at least one Lily Rabe appearance. We'll see. 

2 people like this

when those clowns were fucking in produce I had to ask myself ok what in the actual fuck am I watching 

cv87Jda.gif

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Blooberry said:

Next season is the crossover ❤️❤️❤️❤️

not when legend Jessica Lange can't be bothered to return  :k2:

should I watch this? and y'all be serious now. I'm a big pansy when it comes to scary stuff, but it depends on the scary. I don't like things jumping out, or startling moments, but I can handle mental thrills and gore doesn't really bother me either. I've always heard how awesome this show is and so many of my friends and co-workers talk about it, but I've been too chicken to check it out.

ahs-1984-poster.jpg

I'm excited for this one :shook: 

american-horror-story-1984-poster.jpg?ss

hmmm, we're perched :newspaper: