Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Taylor

American Horror Story | Season 9: "1984"

246 posts in this topic

I probably won't watch until tomorrow (because seeing that creepy-ass clown from the trailer will absolutely keep me up all night), but I'm excited. This season seems like it'll be so good.  :legend:

READY FOR QUEEN LANGE TO SLAY ME :cry:

I'm so Fuckingg excite ofnsnsjskn :cry:

CH.....WHY IN THE HELL DID THEY STAND THERE...LIKE...

the things people are tweeting about the scene with Evan and his hand with the girl :ahh: :ahh:

The multiple stabbings, that damn clown... let me pray.

zPP5lzn.gif

if frances and jessica end up tugging on each other's wigs like murder house and coven ;jlg;bvmd :cry:

GREAT premiere.

if frances and jessica end up tugging on each other's wigs like murder house and coven ;jlg;bvmd :cry:

GREAT premiere.

read my pm asap :rot:

The clown, I'm going to have so many nightmares :rot:

I don't know if I should be disgusted or turned on by Evan's character tbh :cry:

Dot SLAYING, ha live vocals :excited:

Pepper's return :legend:

That clown. :cry:

Evan fingering that girl with his claw. :cry:

Honestly, I was just sitting through it waiting for it to be over. :rip: Sarah Paulson is such a great actress, and I hope she becomes hugely successful. The previews for the next few episodes look good, but I'm not sure if I'll actually continue watching if I continue to feel the same way I did yesterday.

The main title sequence music is so good!

I was mixed on the premiere tbh. I agree that Sarah Paulson's work continues to slay and Jessica is a legend, but I feel like we're going to get more of the camp what with Jessica's character wanting to be a star as well as Sarah's. I wanted something dark and twisted. The clown freaks me out though :rot:

I don't like anachronisms: why are they covering Fiona Apple and Lana Del Rey songs when the season is set in the 1950s? :uhh:

2 people like this

I expected so much more :michael: I mean it was good, but it just didn't draw me in as much as I expected it to. I'll wait it out for a bit, because there are some characters I really like so far (the ones portrayed by Evan Peters, Jyoti Amge and Jessica Lange), plus Angela Bassett always makes her roles amazing.

is this a good show?

I still thought the premiere was great especially any Lange, Paulison or the devilish clown scenes.

I don't like anachronisms: why are they covering Fiona Apple and Lana Del Rey songs when the season is set in the 1950s? :uhh:

I actually agree. Even though the songs are great and appropriate, at least have some consistency with what you're shooting for here. I feel like they only set it in the '50's to sneak Pepper in there pre-Asylum (at least that's the only justification for it right now).

1 person likes this

Let it be known that Criminal is a bop and I stanned when I heard Dot singing it :legend:

1 person likes this

Let it be known that Criminal is a bop and I stanned when I heard Dot singing it :legend:

I had to go listen to it after :legend:

1 person likes this

is this a good show?

It's really campy, if you're into that kinda stuff. I think you'd like the first two seasons since they're less so.

I actually agree. Even though the songs are great and appropriate, at least have some consistency with what you're shooting for here. I feel like they only set it in the '50's to sneak Pepper in there pre-Asylum (at least that's the only justification for it right now).

And apparently they're putting the covers up on iTunes too. Ryan Murphy always destroys his shows after like the first two seasons. I think Mariah told me Glee became crappy once the producers decided to make extra dough using iTunes.

And apparently they're putting the covers up on iTunes too. Ryan Murphy always destroys his shows after like the first two seasons. I think Mariah told me Glee became crappy once the producers decided to make extra dough using iTunes.

You really think AHS is destroyed or being destroyed? I really am not seeing it.