Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Taylor

American Horror Story | Season 9: "1984"

246 posts in this topic

They ruined Twisty omg :uhh:

Well, I watched the whole first season, it was ok. 

I already lost track of this season :rot:

Ugh, just finished watching and I don't like this episode.

Twisty was one of the good few things about this mediocre season and not only did he get killed off, but he got stripped off his dominance and was made to be a vulnerable fool when he died. :smh2:

The ending was good tho :filenails:

So watched this for the first time last night with my mom.

when it got to the guy and male prostitute :gaycry: awkward

This season is starting to bore me and I am very sad about that. 

I did really like Twisty. I didn't watch the last episode, can someone give me a recap of what happened?

I did really like Twisty. I didn't watch the last episode, can someone give me a recap of what happened?

- Edward Mordrake ended up visiting three of the freaks and hearing their stories (well two of them, anyway), but he went against killing them. Then he visited Elsa and heard her story about being a dominatrix (with some really freaky shit :skull:). She ended up being forced told Mordrake about her deformed legs (she got drugged and tricked into doing a snuff film where her legs got amputated by a chainsaw). Mordrake's other face says that "she's the one" and it looked like she was going to die, but Mordrake went against that too.

- Twisty kidnapped Maggie and Jimmy. Dandy ended up doing a magic show (to the three other captives) with them starring in it. Well Maggie more so. Maggie ended up stuffed in a box that was about to get sawed in half, but Jimmy saved her and knocked out Dandy. They all run but Twisty ends up capturing Jimmy. Mordrake arrives just as Twisty's about to do his thing to Jimmy.

- Mordrake forces Twisty to take his mask off and makes Twisty tell his story about how his mouth got so fucked up. Twisty was basically this generic clown who wanted to make kids happy, but then some of the other carnies hated him and tormented him, making allegations that he was a child molester, saying that the kids reported him to the police. Couldn't find any carnival work after that. Then he made toys that he tried to sell to this toy company but the owner didn't want any of it and accused him of being a child molester. Twisty ended up trying to commit suicide by shotgun, but blew off his jaw instead. Mordrake didn't like that, killed him and now his ghost is part of Mordrake's crew.

- Dandy killed the maid

- Maggie and Jimmy still have that storyline romance going on

I didn't want to be so detailed, but... :skull:

- Edward Mordrake ended up visiting three of the freaks and hearing their stories (well two of them, anyway), but he went against killing them. Then he visited Elsa and heard her story about being a dominatrix (with some really freaky shit :skull:). She ended up being forced told Mordrake about her deformed legs (she got drugged and tricked into doing a snuff film where her legs got amputated by a chainsaw). Mordrake's other face says that "she's the one" and it looked like she was going to die, but Mordrake went against that too.

- Twisty kidnapped Maggie and Jimmy. Dandy ended up doing a magic show (to the three other captives) with them starring in it. Well Maggie more so. Maggie ended up stuffed in a box that was about to get sawed in half, but Jimmy saved her and knocked out Dandy. They all run but Twisty ends up capturing Jimmy. Mordrake arrives just as Twisty's about to do his thing to Jimmy.

- Mordrake forces Twisty to take his mask off and makes Twisty tell his story about how his mouth got so fucked up. Twisty was basically this generic clown who wanted to make kids happy, but then some of the other carnies hated him and tormented him, making allegations that he was a child molester, saying that the kids reported him to the police. Couldn't find any carnival work after that. Then he made toys that he tried to sell to this toy company but the owner didn't want any of it and accused him of being a child molester. Twisty ended up trying to commit suicide by shotgun, but blew off his jaw instead. Mordrake didn't like that, killed him and now his ghost is part of Mordrake's crew.

- Dandy killed the maid

- Maggie and Jimmy still have that storyline romance going on

I didn't want to be so detailed, but... :skull:

Ew, what a fucking mess. I thought it was going to be Dandy who killed Twisty. Oh well.

And not Dora, RIP. :cry:

Tonight's episode had me feelin' some type of way. 

tumblr_neln1cZDod1sq2pyvo1_1280.jpg

Edited by Logan Von Erich
4 people like this

I'm starting to become really interested in the Dandy storyline, and Desiree's as well. This episode really made up for a mediocre season so far imo :newspaper:

1 person likes this

he can kill me any day

vg2c00.png

he can kill me any day

vg2c00.png

Yeah, that wasn't the kind of penetration I was hoping would happen between them, but we can't always get what we want, I guess.

Them in the briefs tho.  :rot:

Yeah, that wasn't the kind of penetration I was hoping would happen between them, but we can't always get what we want, I guess.

Them in the briefs tho.  :rot:

Lord. Let's just say I was definitely into that scene. 

tumblr_n6amujooFX1rfduvxo1_250.gif

Season is slowly getting boring tbh.

My goodness. When Dandy was working out, and rubbing oil all over himself.......

potter-gifs-body-ready.gif

I'm getting slowly disappointed in this season

I'm getting slowly disappointed in this season

I was disappointed up until the last two episodes where we've finally gotten story progression.

Ma Petite is so adorable even though I luv Emma Roberts I am not here for trying to get her killed cries.

Just watched the recent episode.

I was with Dot when they were at the picnic with Stanley, but I was NOT here for her intending to kill her sister and treating Dandy like crap.

Bored with this season now. Don't even want to watch it tommorow .

Ugh, I'm so pissed they killed off Ma Petite :uhh:

!!! But I guess the scene served its purpose bc I was DEVASTATED. :cry:

I'm still upset. I need Amazon Eve to deliver Dell another ass whipping.

I told you all there was a reason I never liked Dell, and this week proved it.