Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mariah.

WrestleMania Presents: HBMania II | Fin. | Mariah. is Mrs. HBMania!

1,335 posts in this topic

9Cw8k4Z.png

In the spirit of WrestleMania week, the staff decided it's time to bring back the real show of all shows. Welcome one and all to HBMania II! Throughout the Road to HBMania, new friendships have been made, heated rivalries were formed and a group invasion took place that would change the course of Heartbreakers forever. Between Taylor lurking in the shadows, continuing to make her power felt, Eric becoming unhinged and terrorizing any member who didn't stan for AJ Lee, the clique of Lampchop, puppies and Anya playing mind games with their innocent adversaries, the former ASFW members showing they shouldn't be played with at all, Mariah being flawless and Vinaro and Brandon being... Vinaro and Brandon, the Road to HBMania has definitely been one for the history books.

The 32 most active members of HB were divided into four regions: Babyfaces, Heels, Tweeners and Breakthroughs. In March Madness tournament style, two members within the same region will be pit against each other each round and members will vote live and openly in this very thread for which member they want to advance, until we are left with one member from each region. At that point, we will pit the winning Heel against the winning Babyface and the winning Tweener against the winning Breakthrough, bringing us to a final two and ultimately our first ever Mr. or Ms. HBMania.

Unfortunately not every member could make the cut; some members have been put on the shelf (largely inactive or flying under the radar) while others are too new and must work their way through the locker room and to the top of HB. We also wanted to prevent back to back victories, so HBMania legend Katie © was also omitted. Please don't be discouraged, as this is all in good fun. Otherwise, please still vote! :party: The same goes for members who are eliminated: at the end of the day, there is only ONE winner and 31 losers and certain match-ups might have been randomly stacked against you. Again, it's all in fun.

Like last year, I listed each region in alphabetical order so I don't get accused of purposely stacking odds. The regions are as follows: 

H E E L S

1. Anya

2. bikini kills

3. Eric

4. Lambchop

5. Mariah.

6. onetooth

7. puppies

8. SimplyFoxy

B A B Y F A C E S

1. Charlie

2. GabeEd

3. Goddess

4. JoshFox

5. Matias

6. MOB

7. Oldsie

8. Willy

B R E A K T H R O U G H S

1. besosbitches

2. Cooksie

3. NattieJadeHaert

4. JayEl

5. SaraIsAFlop

6. seanyb

7. Shoaib

8. Stephen [dark fox]

T W E E N E R S

1. BrandonJ

2. DayDreamer

3. KellyKellyMaryseV1

4. LeJorgee

5. Melon2617

6. Taylor

7. Vinaro

8. WWFoverWWE

PLEASE READ: Members were sorted into their regions based on the opinions of admin. Seeds were assigned in alphabetical order as previously stated. For each match-up, voting will be happening LIVE and in this thread only, meaning no votes are confidential! I will announce the two competitors for the round and members must vote for their one choice competitor via a regular post. The competitor with the most votes within a decided time frame of 15 minutes or the competitor with the best of 17 votes will advance to the next round.

Depending on the amount of members online (this will obviously work better with more people), the event will begin tonight at 5:30 pm EST, 6 pm EST the latest and should be complete by Sunday afternoon before WrestleMania XXX. I'll make a formal announcement when it's time to begin and proceed with the first match-up. If anyone's not clear on anything, please ask. And please competitors, again, DO NOT take this to heart.

So put on your best wrestling attire and be here!

9Cw8k4Z.png

S C O R E B O A R D

TOP 32

Heels:

Anya (9) vs. bikini kills (0)

Eric (2) vs. Lambchop (9)

Mariah (9) vs. onetooth (4)

puppies (9) vs. SimplyFoxy (4)

Babyfaces:

Charlie (6) vs. GabeEd (7)

Goddess (2) vs. JoshFox (9)

Matias (3) vs. MOB (9)

Oldsie (9) vs. Willy (6)

Breakthroughs:

besosbitches (9) vs. Cooksie (7)

NattieJadeHaert (1) vs. JayEl (9)

SaraIsAflop (4) vs. seanyb (9)

Shoaib (9) vs. Stephen [dark fox] (6)

Tweeners:

BrandonJ (8*) vs. DayDreamer (6)

KellyKellyMaryseV1 (6) vs. LeJorgee (4)

Melon2617 (9) vs. Taylor (3)

Vinaro (4) vs. WWFoverWWE (7)

TOP 16

Heels:

Anya vs. Lambchop

Mariah. vs. puppies

Babyfaces:

GabeEd vs. JoshFox

MOB vs. Oldsie

Breakthroughs:

besosbitches vs. JayEl

seanyb vs. Shoaib

Tweeners:

BrandonJ vs. KellyKellyMaryseV1

Melon2617 vs. WWFoverWWE

QUARTER FINALS

Heels:

Lambchop (4) vs. Mariah. (6)

Babyfaces:

JoshFox (4) vs. MOB (5)

Breakthroughs:

besosbitches (2) vs. Shoaib (10)

Tweeners:

KellyKellyMaryseV1 (9) vs. JayEl (4)

SEMI FINALS

KellyKellyMaryseV1 vs. Shoaib

Mariah. vs. MOB

WINNER

2014: Mariah.

2013: Katie

2013: Avantika

Here for being the eighth top babyface here in HB

Charlotte-Intro.gif

I went from babyface to Tweener. That full heel turn is coming y'all.

The breakthroughs are gonna slay this year :cry:

!!! That category is THICK :cry:. Plus Katie kinda snatched last year and she was a breakthrough. Will history repeat? Will another HBMania legend be a breakthrough? :cry:

Also shout out to the lost sister Ava who was co-HBMania :crying:

Princess is dearly missed :crying2:

1 person likes this

Mariah thinks she's a heel? :wwf4:

!!! That category is THICK :cry:. Plus Katie kinda snatched last year and she was a breakthrough. Will history repeat? Will another HBMania legend be a breakthrough? :cry:

Ughh don't remind me of last year!, not me sacrificing for my babymother Ava, then she goes away like nothing happened, with my baby, my possible history making shared moment and Lita's fanbase OP :cry:

1 person likes this

Ughh don't remind me of last year!, not me sacrificing for my babymother Ava, then she goes away like nothing happened, with my baby, my possible history making shared moment and Lita's fanbase OP :cry:

nnn;; not you being the Kane to Ava's Lita :michael:

1 person likes this

"Between Taylor lurking in the shadows, continuing to make her power felt"

hausofturkel.tumblr.gif

1 person likes this

Mariah thinks she's a heel? :wwf4:

Are you saying I'm an angel? :crying:

But I have admittedly been bitchier this year. A likable bitch though, a la heel Trish and heel AJ :legend:

1 person likes this

I think i already know who is the winner of the babyface category and possible Tweener category winner.

Edited by LeJorgee

Plus I needed to balance out the regions, so I took one for the team :newspaper:

the clique of Lampchop, puppies and Anya playing mind games with their innocent adversaries

Yas, the plastics of HB

iLRnGGmUZIUfg.gif

3 people like this

dskdlas plus she kinda gave up the crown to Katie to run with :crying:

Eric becoming unhinged and terrorizing any member who didn't stan for AJ Lee,

tumblr_mxrjqmPFal1qec8dto2_250.gif

Yas at me being a heel ...  :anya:   I'm also hoping to snatch some awards this year. I need to step it up been slacking lately 

Are you saying I'm an angel? :crying:

But I have admittedly been bitchier this year. A likable bitch though, a la heel Trish and heel AJ :legend:

Heel Trish wasn't likeable, she was a cunt :goddess:

Heel Trish wasn't likeable, she was a cunt :goddess:

She was highly entertaining and brought the ratings :crying:

Yas, the plastics of HB

iLRnGGmUZIUfg.gif

Whose Michelle ?  :anya:

Lmao! I was about to ask..

Destinys-Child-Superbowl-Funny-GIF-2.gif

Boop.

Tenitra is Annie's fave.