Shoaib.

Alexa Bliss

492 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Crystal said:

The accuracy of @Cooksie's post.

5a9a1dce1873c3a188164ca5f2948664b92cf574

Alexa channeling Karen during this heel authority run could be interesting but I'm still hopeful she'll get cleared to wrestle sometime soon.

! It will be interesting to see how this goes. I'm perched and ready to take my stan card back if it comes to it. :mariah:

2 people like this

11 minutes ago, Crystal said:

The accuracy of @Cooksie's post.

Alexa channeling Karen during this heel authority run could be interesting but I'm still hopeful she'll get cleared to wrestle sometime soon.

i'd cry :dying: 

Raw really doesn't have the vernacular right now, though. Hopefully the horrible reception to Raw will get them to outsource writers before they run her into the ground like they have everything else on the show.

2 people like this

On 10/29/2018 at 10:03 AM, Eric said:

tumblr_phc44dncKz1wrt9jfo1_1280.jpg

I lowkey like this attire it would have slayed if she just had the tutu bringing it back to her face NXT days. :shook: 

I think she's coming for the Disney princesses cosplay when she turns face, hence why she hasn't done Tinkerbell yet. :newspaper: 

1 person likes this

30 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

I think she's coming for the Disney princesses cosplay when she turns face, hence why she hasn't done Tinkerbell yet. :newspaper: 

It would be refreshing because she definitely could pull it off. We really haven’t seen a lot of bright color combinations from her due to being a heel. I really hope she does a Disney queen before her heel era ends though. Ursula would slay or even Cruella would produce a look.

2 people like this

12 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

It would be refreshing because she definitely could pull it off. We really haven’t seen a lot of bright color combinations from her due to being a heel. I really hope she does a Disney queen before her heel era ends though. Ursula would slay or even Cruella would produce a look.

or legend Yzma (even tho it feels like more of an Alicia look nn) :excited: Braun can be her Kronk

3 people like this

2 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

or legend Yzma (even tho it feels like more of an Alicia look nn) :excited: Braun can be her Kronk

Bitch yes :shook: I guarantee you she stans the movie. The way the lab scene could be a whole concept for a Mania entrance.

2 people like this

Day 2 she’s coming. :shook:

DtMiWm-U8AIqAli?format=jpg

3 people like this

This really isn't that funny but her delivery just sends me :skull: 

3 people like this

58 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

This really isn't that funny but her delivery just sends me :skull: 

I forgot how stiff the SDL Women's Championship used to be back then. :rot:

I really want a face Alexa title run with blue aesthetics on Smackdown at some point.

3 people like this

Hate her make up but love the new gear.

tumblr_piz8vnXFmQ1uixs95_540.jpg

She also worked with Quack. She’s not playing any games for her return. :shook:

1 person likes this

Alexa Bliss is cleared for action according to Mark Henry but PWInsider seems to think it's true as well. Keep her away from Ronda!

tumblr_oams2k5mii1sd97o2o1_250.gif?w=307

4 people like this

4 minutes ago, Crystal said:

Alexa Bliss is cleared for action according to Mark Henry but PWInsider seems to think it's true as well. Keep her away from Ronda!

BITCH we have to hide her :uhh: omg

3 people like this

3 hours ago, Crystal said:

Finally all the rumors can end now, keep her away from Ronda at all cost though.

2 people like this

I need some of this incorporated into the ring.

1 person likes this

20 hours ago, Crystal said:

tumblr_oams2k5mii1sd97o2o1_250.gif

2 people like this

She really is that bitch. :shook:

You can expect to see a lot more of these type of segments centered around Alexa since WWE management “love” her and feel that fans just want to see her. As a result, you can expect to see her on Raw a lot during her hiatus from in-ring competition.

“They are in love with Alexa Bliss,” Dave Meltzer said Saturday on Wrestling Observer Radio on how she’s perceived by WWE management.

“She can’t wrestle so they just figure that these talk segments get Alexa Bliss on television and get her lots of TV time and they feel that people wanna watch Alexa Bliss.”

Vince McMahon is the main person behind the Raw Women’s division being centered around Bliss since the bulk of the writing for Raw the past two weeks was done by him and both shows featured her holding an open forum with “fans.” This also means that most of her dialogue was likely written by McMahon.